News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jagman106

Member Name: jagman106
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Adam Lambert -Cabaret
 Jul 24 2024, 12:10:13 PM
https://playbill.com/article/adam-lambert-aulii-cravalho-to-join-cabaret-on-broadway
Broadway Poll: Your Five Favorite Fall 2024 Shows
 Jul 23 2024, 11:06:22 PM

Where can we see the cumulative results to date?

My choices:

1. Gypsy

2. The Hills of California

3. McNeal

4. The Roommate

5. Swept Away

Olympics on my mind: Showtunes that could be theme songs at the 2024 Games
 Jul 23 2024, 01:38:45 PM

"If You Believe" from The Wiz 

"Morning Glow" from Pippin

Telecharge interactive seating map issues?
 Jul 21 2024, 11:32:46 PM

Ever since they introduced the new format, the site has been horrible. It used to be so easy to select a seat, see the price, and get a stage view. Now I just get frustrated trying to enlarge the view without losing the ability to see the entire seating section, find the price, find other seats more easily, and I'm still trying to figure out how to get a view of the stage. I click on the button that tells me I have that option at the bottom of the page, but when I click on the button, not

Biggest disappointments from established teams?
 Jul 14 2024, 02:12:27 PM

Reading the original post, I immediately thought of Elaine Stritch discussing the musical "Goldilocks" in "Elaine Stritch at Liberty" when she remarked about the show flopping after naming the creatives.

Although it closed before I was able to see it, I would say the musical version of "The Visit." I was intrigued (after all, Kander & Ebb, McNally, Doyle, Daniele, Chita, Rees, other Broadway vets), but so many people told me they left the show

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
 Jul 10 2024, 03:25:38 PM

Is there anything out there for ...Mattress or Hills of California, or by chance, The Roommate? TIA.

Stereophonic Smoking Herbal
 Jun 24 2024, 01:54:15 PM

I'm also hyper-sensitive to the smell of smoke, and I didn't notice anything in Row M of the Orchestra. 

2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 16 2024, 09:51:03 PM

What's Baby Boomer about that mentality? Boomers flocked to see Contact and Movin' Out, and both of those shows were told in dance.

2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 16 2024, 09:42:17 PM

bear88 said: "There wasn’t much point in havingStereophonic perform if they were going to give them so little time."

I agree. I was walking back into the room and didn't even realize they announced that they were performing. The cast was just there and I didn't think they came off very well. I am disappointed.

2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 16 2024, 09:03:23 PM

Maria Friedman losing surprises me even more than David Korins losing. 

2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 16 2024, 08:33:44 PM

Loved that Will Brill had the cast of Stereophonic stand to be recognized. I still say they make the best case for a best ensemble Tony award.

2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 16 2024, 08:08:58 PM

So far, the third time is not the charm.

2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 16 2024, 07:32:11 PM

Jack O'Brien's speech was one of the best I heard in a long long time! 

2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 16 2024, 06:35:26 PM

Log out, then back in and select Tony Awards Act 1. That's what I did - also, it started late.

Roundabout season includes PENZANCE, YELLOW FACE, and more
 Jun 14 2024, 03:51:07 PM

Thanks for the link! I guess I wasn't paying attention! When I saw the message today, I thought it was new info, so I jumped on getting tix. Better late than never, lol.

Roundabout season includes PENZANCE, YELLOW FACE, and more
 Jun 14 2024, 02:53:30 PM

I received a message today from TodayTix that Ramin Karimloo and David Hyde Pierce are appearing Pirates/Penzance. That's the first I learned of their casting, although I see someone posted about it earlier. Perhaps the late opening is based on their availability leading up to rehearsals. 

What Tony Upset Are You Hoping For?
 Jun 12 2024, 08:03:02 PM

Kelli O'Hara and Brian d'Arcy James for their lead performances in Days of Wine and Roses.

Bebe Neuwirth for Cabaret

Stereophonic for score.

William Jackson Harper for lead actor in a play.

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS:
 Jun 12 2024, 03:42:39 PM

In her original response to me, Melissa said the offer was only valid through June 9:

Jagman106: Has anyone seen anything for JOB at the Hayes? TIA. Job is offering “downtown” pricing for the first 14 performances - $89 orchestra and $59 mezzanine, purchase by 6/9 on Telecharge. No code needed.

How did the dueling Wild Party's affect box office
 Jun 9 2024, 03:10:11 PM

I think your comparison of the two Wild Parties or Gatsbys to Barbenheimer isn't a very valid one, with all due respect. Barbie and Oppenheimer are based on two entirely different subjects, each having different social implications with no similarities. Also, people were/are more likely to see both films based on the much lower cost to see movies or even download them, so you're talking about two different mediums. The Wild Party x 2, as well as Gatsby x 2, are based on the same sourc

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
 Jun 9 2024, 12:01:13 PM

Melissa25 said: "Jagman106:Has anyone seen anything for JOB at the Hayes? TIA.

Job is offering “downtown” pricing for the first 14 performances - $89 orchestra and $59 mezzanine, purchase by 6/9 on Telecharge. No code needed.
"

Thank you! Got my tix for July 29.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You