News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Johnnycantdecide

Johnnycantdecide Profile Photo
Member Name: Johnnycantdecide
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

My Fair Lady Revival  Dec 15 2014, 02:34:59 PM
Well, not in 2014.
I would also wager that Sher wouldn't direct it until the 2015-2016 season as he has The King and I this season. That is, if this project is even still happening.

What's going go into the St. James  Dec 11 2014, 11:45:46 PM
The muppets?
Actors being fired / replaced  Dec 11 2014, 03:33:53 PM
Pat Caroll, Erin Dilly. Tony Pinkins, and Jim Stanek all vanished from Throughly Modern Mille.
Coulda, Shoulda.... ALMOST did play that role  Dec 9 2014, 08:06:19 PM
Patti LuPone was offered Passion but she had to turn it down because she was doing Sunset.

There's a rumor that they wanted John Lennon was Jesus on the Jesus Christ Superstar concept album but John won't sign unless Yoko was Mary.

Jessie Mueller to star in Sara Bareilles' WAITRESS musical  Nov 28 2014, 03:08:08 PM
Benanti in Whorehouse would get me to that theater so fast...
Meryl Streep singing  Nov 22 2014, 07:51:21 PM
Remember when a lot of users bitched about how she didn't have the voice for the role? Remember when they were wrong?
Donna Murphy to lead as Norma Desmond in SUNSET BOULEVARD reading, a possible revival?  Nov 19 2014, 12:20:08 PM
God.. I'm still holding out hope for that revised production of Company.
phantom of the opera national tour?  Nov 13 2014, 12:11:22 PM
I call myself a broadway fan and I've never seen/never plan to see the show.
Only A Play to transfer to The Jacobs, Martin Short to Join The Cast, Audience going to the Schoenfeld  Nov 3 2014, 02:40:57 PM
I would love to see Kelsey and David in this but I think it's all but confirmed that Grammar is going into Finding Neverland.

Anyone see Michael C Hall in Hedwig yet?  Oct 15 2014, 11:38:07 AM
I'm dying to hear some reviews!
NEWSIES to close Aug. 24  Jun 22 2014, 05:54:32 PM
Muppets then Hunchback
What's going into the Nederlander?  Jun 22 2014, 03:41:03 PM
It's time to play the music....
Andrew Rannells to replace NPH in HEDWIG  Jun 12 2014, 05:36:39 PM
Joseph Gordon Levitt, Adam Lambert, Tim Minchin, Matt Bellamy, Jared Leto, Donald Glover, Jim Parsons, Lee Pace, or even Amanda Palmer would be much more interesting choices....
Jesus Christ Superstar: Arena Spectacular  May 30 2014, 03:46:16 PM
I don't know how Andrew expected it to sell with a D list cast who couldn't even do the score justice while trying to sell it at an A list price.

Jesus Christ Superstar: Arena Spectacular  Apr 5 2014, 12:14:55 PM
About as awkward as casting a Judas who does not have the notes to sing one of the easier songs in the score.
Jesus Christ Superstar: Arena Spectacular  Apr 4 2014, 10:29:05 AM
Without Tim Minchin, I'm not really interested. He's the only hing that got good reviews overseas. If he could Andrew could have swung Chris Cornell as Jesus, either kept Minchin or gotten someone like Adam Lambert or Gerard Way as Judas, gotten either Nicole Scherzinger or Amanda Palmer as Mary, and maybe gotten some aging rockstar as Pilate then I would be there with bells on. I'll probably sit this one out. It's the most D list cast I've ever seen.

Fiddler on the Roof Returning to Broadway  Mar 6 2014, 05:22:29 PM
Sacha Baron Cohen.
Who's playing the Begger Woman NY Phil's Sweeney Todd with Emma Thompson?  Mar 4 2014, 02:28:08 PM
Kenneth Branah is directing Cinderella and Helena Bonham Carter is playing the Godmother in that!
Les Miserables  Mar 2 2014, 10:39:38 AM
Some clips have found their ways into the world. Will sounds 100% different from what I imagined as Javert. It's a very rich baritone. You would have no idea that he was Berger. I couldn't believe it was his voice.

What do you want out of 2014 in the theatre world?  Dec 22 2013, 08:50:41 PM
Amanda Palmer as Judas in Jesus Christ Superstar.
Merrily We Roll Along to transfer to America from the West End.
A Passing Strange cast reunion concert.
That treatment for a Muppet broadway musical to happen.
The gay rework of Company to come to Broadway.

That’s what I want out of 2014
What about you?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You