News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for orph3us

orph3us Profile Photo
Member Name: orph3us
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Whats next at the St James?  May 14 2020, 06:33:34 PM
A revival of Gettin’ The Band Back Together starring Panic! At The Disco
Falsettos Reunion Zoom  May 4 2020, 09:50:28 PM
Betsy Wolfe owns broadway evolved so i’m not shocked. I’m sure they were offered stars in the house but opted to do this instead. Very disappointing as falsettos is one of my favorite shows.
New Lydia Deetz ( who do you think should replace Sophia Anne Caruso )  Feb 25 2020, 12:59:35 PM
Maybe the real Lydia was the friends we made along the way
Tony Awards Host 2020  Feb 23 2020, 07:41:40 PM
John Mulaney or Rachel Bloom or both? Corden was mediocre in my opinion. Also can never go wrong with bringing NPH back.
Tony Awards Host 2020  Feb 23 2020, 07:41:39 PM
John Mulaney or Rachel Bloom or both? Corden was mediocre in my opinion. Also can never go wrong with bringing NPH back.
Tony Awards Host 2020  Feb 23 2020, 07:41:38 PM
2020-2021 Touring Season  Feb 19 2020, 11:20:14 AM

Mike Barrett said: "MATTHEW SCHMIDT said: "Ahmanson also has Le Mis."

Yep, knew I forgot one!!! Even more impressive. Good lord I wished I lived in LA sometimes. ALL of Broadway comes there, movies galore, theme parks, wtf am I doing in northern New Hampshire????
"

I live here and it's not all sunshine and rainbows LOL but we do have all the things you mentioned and lots of really good regional theatre + the Hollywood Bowl and virtual

2020-2021 Touring Season  Feb 19 2020, 10:26:04 AM

Mike Barrett said: "Ahmanson Theatre in Los Angeles:

- The Lehman Trilogy

- Dear Evan Hansen

- Hadestown

- To Kill A Mockingbird

- Come From Away

- The Prom

- Ain't Too Proud

Well damn.
"

+ Les Mis and something they haven't announced yet. I can't believe that they listened to us when we said last season was horrible. I'm happy Hadestown is coming to the

Workout Playlist  Feb 12 2020, 11:48:42 PM
Whipped into Shape - Legally Blonde
Jellicle Songs for Jellicle Cats - Cats
Year of The Child - Falsettos
Time to Dance - The Prom
all of six

Loudest gasp you've heard in the theatre  Feb 12 2020, 02:51:12 PM
At Hamilton, when George Washington entered for the first time, this (probably intoxicated) woman who was seated in front of me loudly said to her son ”YOU NEVER TOLD ME GEORGE WASHINGTON IS ACTUALLY BLACK? WAIT THEY’RE ALL BLACK!!!!” The kid, mortified whispered ”mom they're all black!” and she loudly gasped. It was uncomfortable for everyone hahaha.
As for appropriate gasping, as previously mentioned, the end of Hadestown, and also the end of Act 1 of the Prom

SIX - Preview Thread  Feb 12 2020, 09:29:26 AM
Previews start tomorrow for one of the most anticipated shows of the season. Who's going tomorrow?
Mean Girls Cast Replacements  Feb 11 2020, 12:52:52 PM
Love Sabrina but 10x more excited that Tee is coming back AND has scheduled shows. I adore her.
Mean Girls Cast Replacements  Feb 8 2020, 12:14:46 PM

copathetiic said: "I find it very odd Barrett hasn’t even acknowledge that she’s leaving yet. "

Barrett does as Barrett will. She's always been a bit of an oddball on social media so this doesn't surprise me. BTW I'm in no way attacking her. I love her. 

Claire8, there's no plans for it to come to Australia as of now, but Tee’s husband is from Australia and has family there so that's why she would go if the opportunit

Hadestown cast replacements  Feb 7 2020, 09:55:55 AM
Wait... Joshua Henry would be so good as Hermes
Hadestown cast replacements  Feb 7 2020, 09:09:11 AM

ChairinMain said: "Slightly off topic but related question: Do the three women who cover the fates each cover all three roles, or do they each cover only one or two?"

Jessie Ryan covers Kay and Yvette’s fates

Khalia Wilcoxon covers all three

Kimberly Marable covers Jewelle’s fate but a few weeks ago there was an emergency because Eva, Yvette, and Kay were all out so Khalia went on for Euridyce and Jessie went on for Yvette so Kimberly had to

Hadestown cast replacements  Feb 6 2020, 09:19:10 PM

squip said: "Just remembered that Afra Hines is starting a leave of absence on 2/8. Does anyone know who's filling in for her? "

Kim Steele –not to be confused with Kimberly Marable, the other female worker who doesn't like to be called Kim— is taking over Afra’s worker track as well as understudying Persephone. She was recently in My Fair Lady and Summer. 

Disney to distribute and release HAMILTON film with OBC in Oct. 2021  Feb 3 2020, 12:58:15 PM
I'm not saying this announcement made me cry but I'm not not saying that
New DEH stage door rules  Feb 2 2020, 08:25:47 PM
I remember in 2017 they would let us take photos OF the actors but not with them. I was lucky because it took Rachel Bay Jones at least an hours to come out and there was less than 15 of us still waiting at that point and she asked us if we wanted photos and thanked us for waiting so long. The security guy told us people would be coming out still which is why the few of us didn't leave and it was worth it to talk to Rachel for as long as I did.
Way Too Early 2020 Tony Predictions thread  Feb 2 2020, 08:21:06 PM
Love Rob McClure but I’ll be so upset if two consecutive cishet men win Tonys for playing a woman I'm gonna be so disappointed. Hoping for Isaac Cole Powell
Rachel Bay Jones to Lead NEXT TO NORMAL at the Kennedy Center  Jan 31 2020, 12:46:28 AM
I don't know why everyone is going on about the impeachment trial, this clearly seems to be the more important event in DC. Oh how I wish I could see this production. I was rewatching a bootleg of Marin as Diana and it reminded me how special and beautiful this show is. I hope they bring it back to New York in some capacity so that I can justify a trip to see it.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You