News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for StinKer Roadmann

StinKer Roadmann Profile Photo
Member Name: StinKer Roadmann
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: re: re: re: gypsy of the year
 Nov 18 2003, 05:34:26 PM
Gypsy is participating...they've been auctioning off necklaces and stuff from the show.
re: re: re: re: Stopping the show
 Nov 9 2003, 10:18:32 PM
When I saw Gypsy in August, everyone went bananas when Bernadette entered from the rear orchestra. I'm sure it happens every night, but it seemed so insane this night (the audience was particularly vibrant...and the whole cast seemed to be really vampy and fun) that Bernadette stopped and faced the audience and took a little bow to quiet them because she couldn't deliver her lines and the kids started smirking. It was actually so much fun to see it be so interactive.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: GENERAL SPELLING ANNOUN
 Nov 9 2003, 08:13:14 PM
It irritates me when people make up words!! Conversate is a perfect example!!! GRR!! You have a CONVERSATION or you CONVERSE...and on that topic, "spelt" isn't a word. It should be "spelled". K that's all lol
re: re: OT: Age Old Deabtes
 Nov 8 2003, 08:36:15 PM
LoL I'm a product of the 80's, but it's all about the Brady Bunch for me!! I just finished watching an episode on TV Land actually And Thanksgiving is the only day when can-shaped fruit products are acceptable...and even welcomed! Who doesn't love a good slice of cranberry sauce...I mean, the can dents TELL you where to slice it...perfection!
re: What Cast Recording is.....
 Nov 8 2003, 08:34:16 PM
Most recently was the new Gypsy cast recording...before that was the Chicago movie soundtrack.
re: film musicals
 Nov 8 2003, 07:00:33 PM
Hairspray has been my favorite movie for like 10 years!! Everyone laughed at me, but then it became a musical and suddenly it's the greatest thing. I have yet to see the musical though.
re: re: Unworthy Orchestra Seats
 Nov 7 2003, 10:49:17 PM
I had front mezz tickets to Rent and it happened to be during the blackout. When we went the next week, they gave us 2nd to last row orchestra seats toward the left because that's what they were substituting, and we missed a lot of the stuff going on in the rafters because of it.
re: re: re: re: : re: your vote for best board icon...
 Nov 7 2003, 07:05:47 PM
Awww! No one has Conie love...Conie's sad!! lol J/K :P
re: re: Stage names
 Nov 6 2003, 03:08:41 PM
Irving Berlin wasn't his real name anyway...it was changed from Israel something or other.
re: somewhat O/T...new amazingly cast movie
 Nov 5 2003, 05:41:35 PM
Larry David is from Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm, not Larry Charles :) I LOVE Curb Your Enthusiasm...it's hilarious!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: What music is everybody listening to now ?
 Nov 2 2003, 11:33:39 PM
Christmas music! LoL I know it's early, but I was thumbing through my cd's and I came across an unmarked one that I had burned...so I put it in to see what it was and had a good time
re: re: re: re: re: re: Saturday Night Live
 Oct 26 2003, 03:40:54 PM
They JUST played the Britney one with Woodrow like Friday morning I think on Comedy Central...it's just ironic that you mentioned it.
re: re: re: re: Saturday Night Live
 Oct 26 2003, 01:52:51 AM
Last week, they said Kelly was going to be on November 1st which is this coming Saturday :)
re: re: re: re: re: E.McCormack in new Elton John 'QUEEN' Musical as F. Mercury
 Oct 23 2003, 01:20:33 PM
I've been listening to Queen since I was like 8 years old, and it wasn't until like 3 months ago that I found out that "Queen" was a play on words for obvious reasons. You know how when you're a kid you don't know what "queen" means and I just hadn't thought about it anymore...I just figured it was making fun of the Queen of England. I must thank VH1 for enlightening me LOL!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Which TV Star would you like on bway?
 Oct 23 2003, 01:16:51 PM
I think Molly Shannon could pull off a one-woman show of sorts as well. She's so outrageous and energetic, it could work.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Which TV Star would you like on bway?
 Oct 22 2003, 11:00:21 PM
LoL I'd love to see that happen, but I don't know the first thing about websites...there was another episode where Rosario called Karen "Gypsy Rose Lush" LOL.
re: re: Rosie and George O'Dowd (oh Boy) on Leno last night
 Oct 22 2003, 10:47:05 PM
It's a little off topic, but Boy George is doing the "Breakup songs" in the I Love the 80's Strikes Back series on VH1 this week. He's decked out in his Taboo makeup.
re: re: re: E.McCormack in new Elton John 'QUEEN' Musical as F. Mercury
 Oct 22 2003, 10:44:39 PM
I actually think Freddie's life would make a great musical if done right, and I think Elton could pull it off. Queen's music is timeless and so is Freddie!
re: Favorite Overtures
 Oct 22 2003, 10:35:15 PM
I agree with Gypsy...there's something about those squealing trumpet solos! It's so powerful, I love it! I also like Chicago's.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Which TV Star would you like on bway?
 Oct 22 2003, 05:45:51 PM
That's definitely one of my favorite episodes! They also showed a part in one of the blooper shows last season where Jack says something to the effect of "you couldn't find any real friends so you had to take Karen?"...and Karen makes a little "hmmph" kind of noise...but in the bloopers she was like squawking it was hilarious. There was also a great one on Monday night I think where Jack finds Rosario cheating on him with Gardener and they get divorced...Jack makes demands on Karen for $500,00
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You