News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for hockeynut

hockeynut Profile Photo
Member Name: hockeynut
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: GLORY DAYS CONFIRMED IN THE WASHINGTON POST AND LISTEN TO AN INTERVIEW
 Mar 26 2008, 09:22:42 AM
I hope you enjoyed the interview. Please leave a comment in the Leave A Reply Box after the podcast. I'd really appreciate it.

I hope you visit our website more.
Dc Theatre Scene
www.dctheatrescene.com
and my social group for theatre goers The Ushers
wwww.ushers.us

Glory Days Confirmed in the Washington Post and Podcast with James & Nick
 Mar 26 2008, 01:10:39 AM
Glory Days coming to Broadway next month has been confirmed in The Washington Post today.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/03/25/AR2008032502456.html

re: Glory Days - Apr 22nd at Circle in the Square
 Mar 24 2008, 04:01:59 PM
For more information on "Glory Days" - listen to the creators James Gardiner and Nick Blaemire's interview/podcast that I recorded with them before the opening of the show at Signature Theatre

Feel free to leave a comment in the Leave A Reply Box.

I love these guys and I wish them great success! Joel

ALL THE SPIDER WOMAN REVIEWS IN DC IN ONE PLACE AT DC THEATRE SCENE.COM
 Mar 23 2008, 02:02:34 AM
Here are all the Spider Woman reviews in one place at DC Theatre Scene's THEIR REVIEWS. I hope you enjoy our blog!
Go to www.dctheatrescene.com and click on 'THEIR REVIEWS'

re: Photos : Kiss of the Spider Woman (DC)
 Mar 23 2008, 01:57:05 AM
READ ALL THE "KISS OF THE SPIDER WOMAN" REVIEWS IN ONE PLACE
HERE AT DC THEATRE SCENE.COM IN "THEIR REVIEWS."

And Read DCTS's reviewer Gary McMillan's rave of "Spider Woman" by clicking on "OUR REVIEWS"

Robert, Andrew & John Prosky and Leisa Mather on THE PRICE
 Mar 23 2008, 01:36:52 AM
Here are three interviews/podcasts I recorded with Robert Prosky, Andrew Prosky, John Prosky and Leisa Mather, who are appearing in Arthur Miller's "The Price" at Theater J in DC.

I hope you enjoy them. Joel

re: SPIDER WOMAN REVIEWS IN DC
 Mar 21 2008, 01:17:46 AM
Thanks for posting the Washington Times Review. I'm sending it to my editor now for posting in THEIR REVIEWS. Thanks for saving me some work. Joel

SPIDER WOMAN REVIEWS IN DC
 Mar 21 2008, 12:47:06 AM
I saw the Press opening of "Spider Woman" last Sunday and the production blew me away. Until today, all the reviews that were posted were raves until Bob Mondello from the Washington City Paper and Peter Marks from The Washington Post posted not-so-kind reviews.

For those of you who saw the show, please leave your comments on the show and the reviews, You can see all the reviews at www.dctheatrescene.com and clicking on THEIR REVIEWS, where you can see all the critical response (so far) to the show.

Because the Peter Marks review was posted a few minutes ago, it won't appear in "THEIR REVIEWS" until AFTER 9 AM.
http://dctheatrescene.com/their-reviews/

Check out Gary McMillan's rave by clicking on "OUR REVIEWS."
http://dctheatrescene.com/category/our-reviews/

WHO WOULD YOU CAST? GUTENBERG! THE MUSICAL! AT LANDLESS IN DC
 Mar 20 2008, 10:55:28 AM
Here'a a really off-the-wall podcast I recorded with Matt and Andrew Baughman who are starring in Gutenberg! The Musical! at Landless Theatre Company. They asked me to cast their Broadway-Bound musical.

Let us know who you would cast in the roles of their Broadway-Bound musical, by leaving your cast list in the LEAVE A REPLY BOX. Enjoy! Joel

re: Tony Awards Shake-up: GLORY DAYS Arrives to Broadway THIS Season
 Mar 19 2008, 11:16:38 PM
Want to know more about Glory Days?
Listen to an interview/podcast I recorded with Glory Days composer and lyricist Nick Blaemire and Book Writer James Gardner. Joel

re: Kiss of the Spiderwoman- First Preview at Signature Theatre
 Mar 17 2008, 02:48:46 PM
I saw the show last night on press night and it's technically brilliant. It's the best lighting and sound I've seen and heard anywhere in a long time. And the set is massive and you feel like you are in prison with "the boys." I'm a big fan of Hunter, Natascia and Will, and they all deliver outstanding performances. The orchestra is perfection.

I'll be podcasting cast members in a few weeks and I'll post them here when they are online at DC Theatre Scene.

Our NYC Theatre Bu

re: Glory Days the musical
 Mar 17 2008, 02:38:11 PM
I expect that there will be press releases in the near future confirming everything. Go see it. The music is incredible and what a cast. Listen to the podcast to learn about the history of the show from the mouths of the babes who wrote it.

re: Glory Days the musical
 Mar 17 2008, 10:23:45 AM
Here is a podcast/interview with James Gardner (book) and Nick Blaemire (music and lyrics) that I recorded at Signature Theatre before "Glory Days" opened. They talk about writing the show. You get to hear some of the beautiful harmonies of the cast.

I hope you enjoy it. Please leave a comment in the Leave A Reply Box after the podcast. I'd like to know what you think.

See this fine show when it opens at Circle In The Square.

Go to www.dctheatrescene.com and click o

Podcast of Glory Days Creators James Gardner and Nick Blaemire
 Mar 17 2008, 12:26:52 AM
Here is a podcast/interview with James Gardner (book) and Nick Blaemire (music and lyrics) that I recorded at Signature Theatre before "Glory Days" opened. They talk about writing the show. You get to hear some of the beautiful harmonies of the cast.

I hope you enjoy it. Please leave a comment in the Leave A Reply Box after the podcast. I'd like to know what you think.

See this fine show when it opens at Circle In The Square.

Go to www.dctheatrescene.com a

Podcast of Glory Days Creators James Gardner and Nick Blaemire
 Mar 17 2008, 12:26:50 AM

See this fine show when it opens at Circle In The Square. Joel

RICHARD SEFF'S FRED EBB TRIBUTE
 Mar 15 2008, 10:39:43 PM
I wanted to share this wonderful tribute to Fred Ebb from his former agent and DC Theatre Scene NYC Theatre Buzz columnist Richard Seff. I hope some of you will come visit The Kander and Ebb Festival at Signature Theatre in Arlington, VA.

Please leave a comment in the Leave A Reply Box after the article. We'd like to know what you thought. Joel

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You