News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for katygrace84

katygrace84 Profile Photo
Member Name: katygrace84
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://neuroticallyyours.blogspot.com
Blog Address: http://www.kateschiblog.blogspot.com
Profile: "It's Katy and I who will be chucked in the paddywagon of the moral right and carted off to the Mount Holy Olive Baptist Revisionist Camp For Saving Sluts And Strumpets, not you!"- Jaily

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: hedgewick and the angry itch?  Jun 18 2007, 02:36:00 PM
It might also help if you look for Hedwig & the Angry Inch, since that's what it's actually called.
re: Sondheim in the Park (Chicago)  Jul 14 2006, 03:40:32 PM
SG, I'm tihnking maybe we should brave the heat and go to a few of these performances this weekend.
re: Tarzan Opening Night and Gypsy Robe photos  May 11 2006, 05:23:47 PM
Jenn looks amazing but I was a bit frightened by Phil Collins. Poor Phil looks rather thin and sickly. Is he not being fed?
how often is jerby out of jerby:fully loaded  Apr 12 2006, 05:07:31 PM
Non-Equity?! The story of my friggin life! Guess I'm gonna have to haul a$$ to NYC for this one.
how often is jerby out of jerby:fully loaded  Apr 12 2006, 05:03:24 PM
Any word on who will play jerby when the tour comes to Chicago? I REALLY hate it when I get a touring cast that's total ****e.
re: Mimi's Blue Pants  Apr 4 2006, 03:25:08 PM
JHartnow actualyl posted something about this around the time the movie was coming out. The fabric for the pants had to be shipped in from somewhere in Europe, if my memort serves me correctly. I'm sure you can find his posts with a simple search. Good luck!!
re: Favorite Broadway Love Song  Mar 31 2006, 04:57:04 PM
"All I Ask of You" from Phantom
"We Can Do Better Than That" and "Shiksa Goddess" from L5Y
"Someone Like You" and "Dangerous Game" from J & H
"Ten Minutes Ago" from Cinderella
"Something Good" from SOM
"On the Street Where You Live" and "I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face" from MFL
"I've Been" from Feeling Electric
"See Her Smile" from TTB
"Moonfall" from Edwin Drood
"Away From You" from REX

re: Today's Birthdays 3/22 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. SONDHEIM  Mar 22 2006, 11:00:00 AM
Hippo Birdies for Mr. Sondheim!!!!
re: New Feature: BroadwayWorld Interactive Interview with Lisa Kron - Ask Q  Mar 14 2006, 12:19:05 PM
Can you tell us a bit about your writing process? How do you stay motivated? What inspires you? Any words of wisdom for someone attempting to write plays?
re: City Of Angles  Mar 8 2006, 05:48:47 PM
I'm just wondering if these were right, acute or obtuse?
re: Carnival Cast Recording  Feb 21 2006, 10:50:43 AM
Thanks to everyone who posted here and gave me their opinion. I picked this up this morning on my way in to work and I can't wait to give it a listen.
re: Adam Rapp's Red Light Winter  Feb 17 2006, 04:58:25 PM
De nada.
re: Adam Rapp's Red Light Winter  Feb 17 2006, 04:57:25 PM
It is partially based on a real trip, yes. I'm not sure where you can find the actual story other than in the book version of the play itself.
re: Adam Rapp's Red Light Winter  Feb 17 2006, 04:30:34 PM
Glad you liked it, Em.
re: Rent movie @ Brew & View  Feb 16 2006, 02:43:34 PM
Just a bump in case there are some Chciagoans looking for something to do this weekend. If anyone wants to go on Saturday PM me.
re: Photo Coverage: Hugh Jackman at Australian The Boy From Oz Press Conference  Feb 15 2006, 11:29:21 AM
Why do I get the feeling this is going to be one of the most popular headlines of the day around here?
Rent movie @ Brew & View  Feb 14 2006, 10:33:01 AM
For any of you Chicago Rentheads, Brew & View at the Vic is showing Rent this week and next. For you Anthony fans, they are also showing Dazed & Confused next Thursday night at 8. A full schedule is available @ www.brewview.com. You have to be 18 to enter and 21 (obviously) to drink. But for those of you who have never been to Brew & View it's a good time. 2 (sometimes 3) movies for $5 and there's a bar. You can check out the website or PM me if you have any questions.
re: Carnival Cast Recording  Feb 10 2006, 02:06:35 PM
Thanks. I was beginning to think no one would respond to this. I listened to clips on Amazon and it sounded pretty good. I just didn't know the story or anything. Like I said, Mira was the only thing I'd heard from it.
Carnival Cast Recording  Feb 10 2006, 12:42:06 PM
Does anyone have this? What can you tell me about it? A friend of mine sang "Mira" in a concert a few years ago and I absolutely love it, but I've never heard anything else from the show. I saw the recording last night but wasn't sure how good it was. Any thoughts?
re: Photo Coverage: Opening Night at Red Light Winter  Feb 10 2006, 10:52:05 AM
I'm not sure I get your meaning but I'm eager to discuss the play with you. Can you elaborate on that bit?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You