News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wewdie

Member Name: wewdie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

APPROPRIATE Reviews  Apr 4 2024, 01:45:55 PM

Hi all, any merch being sold with the transfer? 

What's up with Talkin' Broadway?  Aug 17 2023, 10:24:49 AM

I've had the same experience with the website since yesterday and I've been getting that same login request.  It seems very strange to me and I'm going to avoid putting information in until it appears legit.

THE COLLABORATION Previews  Jan 11 2023, 12:24:05 PM

Hey everyone, thanks for the seat recommendations. Grabbed a close seat this past weekend when I was back in the city.  Such great performances from both Bettany and Pope.  Still thinking about them final half hour of the play.  Anyone know where I can buy the poster and script for the show?

THE COLLABORATION Previews  Jan 4 2023, 01:05:50 PM

Hi there, for those that have seen the show, or have been in the Friedman, for this show, is it better to sit up close in the orchestra or in first row mezz?  I like seeing the actor's faces and performances; is the mezz too far away?

SWEENEY TODD Revival announces further casting  Dec 14 2022, 10:30:50 AM

Do we know yet if this will be an open run, or with those names in the cast, is this a limited engagement?  Ticketmaster is selling through September.  Do we think it will close then? 

FUNNY GIRL 2022 New Broadway Cast Recording Thread  Nov 22 2022, 09:15:34 AM

I've always interpreted the lyric as, people who need to be around people, who understand the need for human connection, who can't live without other people and friendships, etc in their lives, are the luckiest people because they get it, they understand the human condition.

Just my interpretation of it.

Music Man Cast Recording  Oct 13 2022, 10:40:03 PM

awesome! thank you!

Music Man Cast Recording  Oct 13 2022, 05:23:55 PM

Any word on when this cast recording will be released on CD or LP?

Which Music Man album?  Jul 19 2022, 12:29:04 PM

Hi there,

I had never seen the movie or any other version of The Music Man when I saw it in June.  Since it looks like we aren't getting a cast recording of this revival, which album should I listen to?  The movie? The original cast? The 2000 revival?  Are any of them particularly close to the style/orchestrations of the current revival?

Thanks for your help,

-Eddie

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Apr 22 2022, 09:21:38 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm really curious about A Strange Loop.  I'll be back in the city for a few days in June.  I want to The Music Man.  I've already seen Company, but really want to see it again.  Do you think A Strange Loop will be around a while where I could see the next time I'm back?  Do we think it can be beat out Six for the Tony for Best Musical?

Company BCEFA  Apr 8 2022, 04:00:26 PM

Hi all, is there anyone going to Company over the next several days that's willing to pick up a poster of Playbill they are selling for Broadway Cares Equity Fights Aids?  I will reimburse (Venmo, Paypal, etc.) for the cost plus shipping.  

Thanks so much.

Company reviews  Jan 28 2022, 10:39:12 AM

Yes yes yes!  Would love a cast recording of this stellar cast!

Great Performances to Premiere New COMPANY Revival Documentary  Jan 18 2022, 06:38:20 PM

I'm still holding out hope for a cast recording with this beautiful cast.  Fingers crossed.

COVID performance cancellation  Jan 10 2022, 08:36:50 PM

Does anyone know who's understudies the Atticus Finch role?

Best seat side to see Patti?  Nov 28 2021, 12:31:55 PM

That picture would seem to put her more towards stage right for the song.  Seeing the show in January. 

TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD Reopening Night Thread  Nov 12 2021, 11:11:07 AM

Thanks this is great to know!  I'm excited! 

Company Previews Thread  Nov 12 2021, 10:59:09 AM

Following this thread - I have tickets for Sunday January 2, 7:30 show.  I'm really hoping Patti is in the show then.

TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD Reopening Night Thread  Nov 10 2021, 11:16:02 AM

Hey all, back in the city this weekend, I saw Ed Harris right before the pandemic.  Didn't get the chance to see Jeff Daniels or Celia in their original run.  Worth going back to see them now?  Also considering Caroline, or Change.

Love to to hear your thoughts. --Eddie

Show suggestions (AU or TKAM)  Oct 27 2021, 09:06:18 AM

Hi everyone, I'll be in the city for a weekend in November.  Seeing Moulin Rouge on Saturday night.  On Sunday, I'm trying to decide between To Kill a Mockingbird of American Utopia.  I've seen Mockingbird with Ed Harris and the second cast.  Is it worth it to see Jeff Daniels and Celia Keenan-Bolger?  I have no experience with American Utopia but have read nothing but great reviews about it.

Let me know what you think.

-Eddie

Box office ticket purchases  Oct 20 2021, 03:10:38 PM

Hi all, how are box office ticket purchases working these days?  With Covid safety and digital vaccination cards, if you purchase in person, are you given a physical ticket for the performance?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You