News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for QMAN03

QMAN03 Profile Photo
Member Name: QMAN03
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 'The Wiz' Info (from an 'inside source')  Aug 20 2006, 01:31:27 PM
The only cast memeber she really spoke about was the replacement for Wayne Brady. She says he can dance and sing EXTREMELY well.

For the question about the orchestrations, she said they are modifying alot of them to make the songs feel more "current".

But I shall ask her to go more in depth when I see her tomorrow.

P.S. Oh, and she told me why Brady dropped out. Apparently, he was not willing to commit 100% to the show. He said if there was a high paying one night o

re: Duncan Sheik as a Tony Winner  Aug 20 2006, 01:23:41 PM
I saw Curtains last week, and let me tell you, the music doesn't even come close to Sheik's. It's good, I'll give it that. But there really weren't any extremely memorable songs like I found with SA.
re: Duncan Sheik as a Tony Winner  Aug 20 2006, 02:55:34 AM
I think he should win. The score rocked (haha. Get it."rocked" cause it's rock and roll. Man, I just crack myself up)
re: 'The Wiz' Info (from an 'inside source')  Aug 20 2006, 02:52:20 AM

Delete Please  Aug 19 2006, 04:17:05 AM

what's next for the Imperial  Aug 18 2006, 05:12:06 PM
Why does Curtains (a great show by the way. Just saw it) want to go into a theatre that is already occupied when they can just take an open theatre like the longacre, music box or belasco?
re: [Title of Show] non-fans?  Aug 18 2006, 04:54:29 PM
I didn't love it...I ADORED IT!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Closing 9/3  Aug 17 2006, 07:53:36 PM
Well this just sucks. September 3 is my birthday. Mixed emotions.
Tickets for Winter Shows  Aug 17 2006, 04:02:40 PM
It seems like alot of shows opening in just a couple of months haven't started selling tickets yet. For example:

The Little Dog Laughed
Company
High Fidelity
The Vertical Hour

Any news on when these shows are going on sale?

re: Butley and Company -- Why no word on ticket sales.  Aug 17 2006, 04:00:23 PM
Any new news on Company? I already have the week I want to see it. So all I need are the DAMN tickets to go on sale. Ahhh...the life of a theatre goer.
re: Dreamgirls screening in San Diego  Aug 11 2006, 10:19:05 AM
Here's a link to another person who saw the screening:

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=24147

re: Dreamgirls screening in San Diego  Aug 11 2006, 12:57:05 AM
WOh Woh Woh. Are you kidding me?!?!?! I'm in NY right now but I live in SD. God Dangit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
re: Pig Farm at Roundabout  Jun 10 2006, 12:44:05 PM
I'm seeing it at the Globe here in San Diego.
re: What would be your sweetest Tony upset?  Jun 10 2006, 12:42:59 PM
Inishmore over History Boys

Bon Martin over everyone else

Daniel Burstein over everyone else.

re: I walked out of Lieutenant of Inishmore *SPOILER*  Jun 8 2006, 02:50:17 AM
So Wedding Singer was that bad? I am debating seeing it. Maybe I shouldn't.
re: Carradine, d'Arcy James and Kind Are Next Scoundrels on Broadway  Jun 8 2006, 02:48:05 AM
For those who are just seeing Inishmore for Brian, you will be dissapointed. He pretty much only has one major scene. And those who are saying Inishmore will close soon, I think you are wrong. Every week the show's percent capacity is going up. In fact, it was the only show this week to go up. I think it will atleast last the summer.

P.S. Sorry for the threadjack, but I have to defend my Inishmore.

re: Albee @ History Boys  Jun 8 2006, 02:43:45 AM
Did he like it? I met him a few months ago and he was an extremely nice guy. Kind of full of himself, but he's EDWARD ALBEE!!!!!!!, so who cares.
re: Drowsy CD being released in a couple of days!!!  Jun 8 2006, 02:42:21 AM
Anybody get it on the west coast yet? I'm going to check it out tomorrow and I hope it's there. I'm going on a two week trip to Greece on Saturday and I NEED to have it by then.
re: Curtains/Kander & Ebb  Jun 8 2006, 02:37:44 AM
I'm going August 16. I'm super duper excited.
re: Drowsy's 'Monkey Ballet' cut?  Jun 1 2006, 05:06:49 PM
I loved this scene, but it was overly drawn out. I also love the spikey ball in the garden. I'm suprised they cut it out. Maybe it was dangerous?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You