News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ChristineAngel

ChristineAngel Profile Photo
Member Name: ChristineAngel
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: RENT Filmed LIVE on Broadway! -- Released TODAY
 Feb 3 2009, 04:28:28 PM
Does anyone know if K-mart is selling it? That's the only place I can really get to today. I checked Rite Aid but of course they didn't have it. I hope to get it today, I am really wanting to see the special features.
re: Nicole Parker reviews here
 Jan 25 2009, 12:56:37 AM
I saw Nicole on Tuesday, just got back from New York today. Wow I seriously loved her. Her acting was so good, and singing especially in defying gravity. It was an amazing show, the whole cast was great. Poor Alli fell in Popular though and Nicole got up and asked if she was alright. This cast is realy great where I wish I could've saw them again.
re: do you think the people in Phantom get tired of the show
 Jan 19 2009, 02:24:02 PM
I don't know if Howard will ever get tired of the show =P haha. He is a really good phantom though, but it's about time for him to let someone else have the role.
 Jan 19 2009, 01:19:03 PM
Yeah same here, I mean how bad can Nicole be? I guess I'll find out tomorrow if I like her or not. I mean there are people who always don't like a performer, not everyone has to like someone. I was really hoping to see Marcie Dodd.
 Jan 19 2009, 01:09:29 PM
Well I am seeing her tomorrow night, but you won't hear anything until Saturday when I come back from New York. :)

I am hoping she is going to be better than some people are saying.

Jan 17 2009, 06:55:17 PM
I am seeing Nicole this tuesday, I'll tell you guys if she has improved or not. I am sure she will be fine though, everyone gets nervous.
re: Aaron Tveit
 Jan 11 2009, 12:38:58 AM
Thanks :) I think I will like her, there really isn't an Elphaba I don't like. I mean I was really hoping to see Marcie but It's nice to see brand new people in the role.
re: Aaron Tveit
 Jan 11 2009, 12:30:09 AM
Thank You! Thank god then, I know some people that liked Kevin and some that didn't so I didn't really know what to think. I saw pictures of him and he looks too old for the part. I hope this cast is good. I am kinda nervous about Nicole Parker but maybe she'll end up being good. :)
Aaron Tveit
 Jan 11 2009, 12:06:57 AM
Does anyone know for sure when he is going to rejoin wicked? I've been searching and one site says Jan 23rd the other says Jan 20th. I am just checking to see if anyone knows for sure.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/MADtvs_Nicole_Parker_Joins_Wicked_as_Elphaba_Beginning_January_16_20090107 is the first thing I found.
Then http://www.theatermania.com/broadway/news/01-2009/nicole-parker-to-be-broadway-wickeds-new-elphaba_16923.html

If not is Kevin Kern good? I am going on the 20th to see wicked. Thanks!

re: Ted Neeley
 Jan 9 2009, 05:36:02 PM
I've heard plenty of Jesus's, wish I heard more but out of all I heard I liked Ted only. Sebastian Bach imo wasn't all that great. Neither was Glenn Carter. I've heard more but those two are the worst. Who do you actually like as Jesus?
re: Ted Neeley
 Jan 9 2009, 04:35:07 PM
Are you serious? I believe no one else can sing the part like he can. I mean Michael Crawford never played Jesus but he sang Gethsemane really good. Ted I know he may be too old but who else can you see in the role that's anywhere near good? A lot of people liked Ian Gillan I never really liked him or anyone else from that cast except Pilate.
re: RENT tour thread
 Jan 7 2009, 10:40:33 PM
"As for me going to Dallas....I dunno I'm going to a few of them in a couple of states Pittsburg and Philly for sure"

Ok I haven't posted on here in forever. But I really need to now. First off it's Pittsburgh. I know because I live here, I am going to a performance or more of RENT when it's here, and you should just stay in Philly or wherever you live. I am actually paying to ENJOY the performance or performances I goto. You better not ruin it. If I get annoyed I'll go complain and try

re: Your 'How do they do that?!' moments
 Aug 27 2006, 02:55:42 AM
"neomystyk29, the real Phantom and Christine dont come out onstage until the 3rd verse "Those who ahve seen your face...." If you watch very carefully, sometimes the doubles on the walkway aren't even lipsynching the whole time. "

Actually no, that's wrong

The real Phantom and Christine come out during "and do I dream again for now I find..." that's when they come out just to let ya know, I am a a

re: Top ten favorite CHARACTERS in a musical
 Aug 27 2006, 02:44:53 AM
1-Christine Daae- Phantom
2-The phantom- Phantom
3-Belle- Beauty and the beast
4-Mimi- Rent
5-Amneris- Aida
6-Aida- Aida
7-Claudia- Lestat
8-Galinda- Wicked
9-Elphaba- Wicked
10-Babette- Beauty and the beast

that was hard to pick 10, lol

Release Lestat
 Aug 26 2006, 05:15:34 AM
Release the Lestat cast recording

http://www.releaselestat.net/index.html
Please help, Alot of people want the cast recording released, so join us and help us lestat fans or Hugh phans. ^_^

re: Phantom in Hong Kong review (with Brad Little)
 Aug 16 2006, 04:00:16 AM
He plays Point of no return, nervous.

Brad is really great.
how many phantom's have you even seen? really?

JOJ is awesome too, he is currently my favorite.

re: Your 'How do they do that?!' moments
 Aug 14 2006, 02:30:19 PM
The transformation in Beauty and the beast.
I <3 it, it is soo cool.

and when I was younger the phantom disappearing into the chair, now I know well I knew since like last year

re: Hottest person on broadway?
 Aug 14 2006, 02:25:09 PM
Jim Weitzer
Hugh Panaro(not currently but will be soon, hopefully)
Jacob Young(he's too sexy for his shorts, lol)
ADAM PASCAL(one of the hottest)
Gary Mauer(was on)
and that is about it, I think, lol.

re: If you could play ONE role on Broadway........
 Jun 22 2006, 10:28:43 PM
Here are some

Belle in Beauty and the beast
Christine in phantom of the opera
Meg in phantom of the opera
Galinda in Wicked

Those are some

some day maybe!

re: She was robbed.
 Jun 21 2006, 03:55:39 PM
Pajama game
It will be allright!
They are talented. The tony's don't always mean it's the greatest.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You