News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for misto625

misto625 Profile Photo
Member Name: misto625
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Selling Fiddler on the Roof Tickets- January 7th
 Dec 31 2015, 08:01:33 PM

Happy New Year!! I am selling some extra tickets for Fiddler on the Roof on January 7th, 2016 at 7:00 pm. The tickets are located in the orchestra, and I am asking $79 each for them.  Please message me if you are interested.

The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
 Sep 18 2015, 12:07:51 AM

I have over 90 Playbills currently listed on eBay for low prices, most of them have free shipping too.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/rumpatch0925/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Selling One Ticket for A New Brain- June 24th
 Jun 21 2015, 01:10:39 PM

Bumping this up.  I am willing to sell the ticket for $25.  PM me if you are interested.

Selling One Ticket for A New Brain- June 24th
 Jun 17 2015, 11:22:25 PM

Hello Everyone,

So it seems I have an extra ticket for A New Brain at City Center on June 24th at 7:30 pm.  Would anyone be interested in buying it from me?  The seat is located in Mezzanine Row E, in the right side of the center section.  The cost is $50.00.

Thanks!

tony awards rant
 Jun 8 2015, 01:00:36 AM

I haven't seen Fun Home yet, but I thought their performance on the telecast was mediocre.  Only one from the nominees of the show sang, and it was a song to an imaginary person.   Would have preferred to hear Judy Kuhn or Michael Cerveris sing, since they had a better chance at winning than Sydney Lucas.  

I was secretly hoping An American in Paris would win, even though I had a pretty good feeling the award for Best Musical would go to Fun Home. 

A

The Nether
 Mar 21 2015, 11:32:51 PM
I saw The Nether on March 8 with Quincy Tyler Bernstine on for Merritt Wever and I thought she was pretty good, especially since she was just learning the role.

Peter Friedman and Frank Wood were both very excellent, I don't think their characters ever met each other in real life, all their communication was just online. I hope Sophia Ann Caruso gets more roles and continues to build her career, she is a talented young actress.

Mar 21 2015, 10:43:46 PM
I have 130+ Playbills currently available on eBay. PM me if you are looking for something that you don't see listed. I might have it and not gotten around to listing it yet.

Also, does anyone have a Playbill from the LA production of Beauty and the Beast that they would be willing to sell or trade?

Mar 21 2015, 10:43:46 PM
I have 130+ Playbills currently available on eBay. PM me if you are looking for something that you don't see listed. I might have it and not gotten around to listing it yet.

Also, does anyone have a Playbill from the LA production of Beauty and the Beast that they would be willing to sell or trade?

Aug 20 2014, 10:58:32 PM
I also have many Playbills currently listed on eBay.
 Jul 26 2014, 10:45:21 PM
I currently have 100+ Playbills on eBay, some of which end tomorrow, for between $1-$10. Hoping to list more this weekend.

Also, does anyone have a Playbill from later in the run of the 1992 Guys and Dolls revival? I am interested in a Playbill with a replacement cast.

Broadway Playbills for Sale
 Jul 20 2014, 05:11:28 PM
I could not find the original thread, so I am creating a new one. I have roughly 100 Playbills available for sale on eBay, mostly $1-$5. I will hopefully post some more soon. If there is something particular that you are looking for and do not see listed, send me a PM. I probably have it, but have not gotten around to posting.

If/Then Understudies
 Jun 26 2014, 01:16:46 AM
I saw Charles Hagerty for James Snyder and thought he did a great job.
Christopher Sieber in Pippin again?
 Feb 24 2014, 11:47:49 PM
Wow that is weird if Colin Cunliffe went on for the matinee, but Chris Sieber did the evening performance on Saturday night. Maybe he was unavailable due to Matilda rehearsal or another commitment.

One nitpicking point: While the Chicago revival routinely has ensemble members covering the roles of Amos Hart and Mama Morton that are usually played by older actors, when the revival of Grease! opened, Marcia Lewis' understudy was Patti D'Beck who probably would have been 45-50 at the t

Christopher Sieber in Pippin again?
 Feb 23 2014, 12:37:57 PM
Christopher Sieber was on as Charles last night. He was not listed in the Playbill, but had his photo and bio on a separate insert.

He starts his stint in Matilda on March 18th

TITANIC Tonight
 Feb 18 2014, 11:12:39 PM
Dottie is 100% correct- when the cast is shown during the final measures of the song, they are wearing Carpathia blankets.

I saw the concert last night and I am so grateful to have this video to relive it again.!!! Such an incredible, amazing night!

What is the song in Pippin...?
 Feb 17 2014, 11:46:44 AM
I think Theo is dressed as a clown during "Magic To Do," the opening number. In Act II he remains as Theo the whole act and doesn't appear as another character.
 Feb 16 2014, 11:48:56 AM
I have 150 Playbills listed on eBay, mostly for under $10. Send me a message if you are looking for something that is not listed there. I might have it and just haven't gotten around to listing it yet.

ROCKY: Is there precedence for using photos of non-cast-members as logo/artwork?
 Feb 4 2014, 11:09:21 PM
Yes, the image of Reno on the Anything Goes Playbills did change when Stephanie J. Block took over for Sutton Foster.

I am pretty sure that the image of "Sophie" on the Mamma Mia marquee is actually modeled after Jennifer Gambatease, who posed for the image, but never appeared in the show.

I don't think I ever saw an ad for Bombay Dreams that depicted an actual person, so I not sure what that poster is referring to.

The Playbill cover for All Shook Up on national tour

Justin Guarini and Mary Testa join Broadway's WICKED
 Feb 3 2014, 10:12:45 PM
Sure he might be a bit older than some other Fiyeros, but this casting seems pretty solid. I love Mary Testa and Jenni Barber! This seems like good choices by Wicked's creative team.
Nick Adams Joins First National Tour of Wicked
 Dec 31 2013, 11:12:43 AM
Sure, I can clarify. When I say playing a role "straight," I meant playing a role earnestly and honestly, and not in a "tongue-in-cheek" manner. It seems to me that Nick Adams has the tendency to play a parody of the character, rather than the actual character, as if he is mocking the role he is supposed to be playing instead of just playing it. I almost feel like he is using his performance to double as an audition for "Saturday Night Live" or something. I find it rare for his face to show
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You