News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LuVin'thaLuPone

LuVin'thaLuPone Profile Photo
Member Name: LuVin'thaLuPone
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jesus Christ Superstar UK In Movie Theaters
 Oct 5 2012, 01:10:59 AM
**Yawn** We have too many recordings of it... Makes it less special. Now I'd LOVE it if ALW presented Sunset Boulevard in a similar fashion of Love Never Dies. THAT would be something that I would pay to see!
Evita or Scandalous?
 Oct 3 2012, 11:05:29 PM
Scandalous... George Hearn > Ricky Martin.
=)

Does anyone know...
 May 24 2012, 12:00:16 AM
When the DVD for the Philharmonic "Company" is going to be released? It's been almost a year now and I'm craving it...
Could Aida have won Best Musical...
 May 20 2012, 08:31:34 AM
"If it coulda won, it woulda won." and that's showbusiness.... I guess I really did do it for me.
Wish List for Encores! 2013?
 May 20 2012, 08:29:52 AM
I'd like to see Bringing Back Birdie, Fiorello and Sail Away.
Cast Recording Wishes
 May 19 2012, 12:27:03 AM
As previously mentioned, I'd love all Encores productions recorded. (Especially Whistle, Applause and On A Clear Day)

NY Phil Company w/ NPH & My Fair Lady w/ Kelsey Grammer.

Merman in Dolly

Stritch in Call Me Madam (That's a "Pipe Dream" alright)

Dorothy Loudon and George Hearn's Sweeney Todd

LuPone in Night Music at Ravinia

There is a soundboard floating around of Dear World from Austrailia with Maureen McGovern.

& I'll be bludgeo

Have you ever seen a show and cannot remember any of it?
 Feb 1 2012, 10:59:13 PM
I saw the Revival of Barefoot in the Park a few years ago and remember absoloutly NOTHING about it except for meeting Patrick Wilson and Amanda Peet after the show... (I only remember because my sister begged me to take her to the Stage Door b/c she wanted their autographs...)
Patti Lupone Stage Door
 Jan 24 2012, 09:00:00 PM
smallworld, when I saw her & Mandy on Broadway, they were both more than happy to sign my Evita LP set. Now the treasure of my collection.
New Poll: What New Year's Resolution Should Broadway Make for 2012?
 Jan 2 2012, 08:39:24 PM
Stop financing Frank Wildhorn Shows...
(True Story)

Shows You Loved, But Hated By The Critics?
 Jan 2 2012, 08:37:21 PM
Loved
On A Clear Day...
Women on the Verge

Company coming to DVD & Bluray?
 Jan 2 2012, 08:29:03 PM
"A chorus of wows for Stephen Sondheim's COMPANY on film. Everything about this entity - from the multi-media nature of the presentation (a fully-produced and staged concert production recorded for film) to the fact it was broadcast in movie theaters worldwide (and will be available on DVD and Blu-ray in 2012) to the impossibly starry cast itself - is as unique as the concept musical by Stephen Sondheim and George Furth upon which it is based."

http://broadwayworld.com/article/SOUND-OFF-2011-Year-End-Round-Up-Toasts-To-The-Mosts-20111231#ixzz1iM1yWZUE

Has anyone confirmed this? Any dates set? I tried Google and didn't find anything...

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You