News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Madhatter

Madhatter Profile Photo
Member Name: Madhatter
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: THE OFFICIAL THIS IS THE RUSH/ SRO/ LOTTO THREAD FOR BWW
 Mar 29 2007, 06:02:53 PM
What time should I arrive at the box office, using student rush, for:
Grey Gardens (Saturday)
Spring Awakening (Monday)
Company (Wednesday night)

And is it easy to win the Drowsy lotto?

re: JOURNEY'S END is a must-see
 Mar 19 2007, 11:48:38 PM
Does anyone know where the student rush seats are located?
re: Audra on PBS
 Jan 1 2007, 12:14:22 AM
For those who missed it, on the west coast it reairs at 1AM.
re: Carol Channing in Fresno?
 Dec 12 2006, 06:07:19 PM
I went. She sang a few holiday songs with the Philharmonic. She told a stoy or two in between her songs. If anyone lives in the area it will be televised on the local PBS station.
re: Your Strongest Memories of Your First Broadway Show
 Aug 25 2006, 11:07:43 PM
My first show was The Boy from Oz. I remember making sure to get a Playbill the curtain rising and Hugh coming onstage and playing the piano and just him there in person, when he would interact with the auidence, and just the whole big musical experience- the lights, the sets, and how the voices and the music filled that large theatre. Then when the show was over I told my mom we should try the stagedoor and see if Hugh comes out, she said no and my mom now realizes that was a big misatke :)
re: Anything Else Closing September 3rd?
 Aug 18 2006, 01:11:21 AM
Spelling Bee in San Francisco is closing that weekend and A Chorus Line is ending it's pre-broadway run.
re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Closing 9/3
 Aug 17 2006, 07:05:45 PM
Sweeney and DRS closing on the same day. It did have a nice run and it was a fun show. Good luck to the cast and crew
re: Unexpected Showtunes
 Aug 11 2006, 12:08:25 AM
Oh What a Batiful Morning-Oklhoma(my dad always sung it when taking me to school,so when I saw Oklahoma I was like wow it's from a musical, I was also like 8 years old.)
re: Lucy the Slut in the Avenue Q Finale
 Jul 8 2006, 07:52:46 PM
I saw it a year ago and this is what happened; she has an operation because a penny hit her in the head (Kate dropped Princeton's penny from the Empire State building) and while getting the penny taken out she also has the mean parts of her brain removed.
re: Weird and/or Random Broadway References
 Jun 25 2006, 02:06:07 PM
In Reno 911 everyone was at a bar and there was a poster of Gypsy.
re: Bored
 Jun 24 2006, 10:52:28 PM
It's all dieing down now sadly
re: Doubt, Final Weeks. *Spoilers*
 Jun 24 2006, 06:03:52 PM
I saw it back in March and thought that at another school he did something bad that got him fired or transfered but durring the play I don't think he did anything.
re: LuPone/Cerveris Passion question
 May 15 2006, 05:51:20 PM
Can someone PM me who would be willing to make me a copy or anyone who has info on how to get a copy.

re: Dreams about Broadway?
 Apr 13 2006, 04:00:22 PM
My most recent dream is that I was walking past the Richard Rogers theatre and Tarzan was still there. I walked into the lobby and there are voting booths because Sweeney Todd and Tarzan were going to switch theatres and you could vote on something, I voted yes and my ballot had Sweeney Todd images on it. In the same dream my mom left my dad for Chris Noth and took me with them to live in New York.

Another one was about Avenue Q. It was in New York but everything looked different. The s

re: Help with Student Rush/Loterry
 Apr 8 2006, 10:04:43 PM
Remember that there is SRO for Spelling Bee, if have to stand the whole time but it's not a long show. Tickets are onsale when the Box Office opens, and only if the show is sold out or close to sold out. You might luck out and find an empty seat and get to sit there.
re: Avenue Q Review 4/4
 Apr 8 2006, 10:00:30 PM
Great review, glad you liked the show, it's one of my favorites. I completly agree with what you said about Wicked and Avenue Q and hpw dieffernt they are. Wicked has its slow moments then Avenue Q just flies by with no problem.
re: Doyle's Company to transfer to Broadway!
 Apr 6 2006, 11:40:20 PM
I can't wait to see this. I didn't get to see it in Cincinatti, but have a much better chance of seeing it now!! My day is a bit happier now.
re: Top Six Shows To See On And Off-Broadway
 Apr 1 2006, 07:37:05 PM
In no order:
The Light in the Piazza
Sweeney Todd
Forbidden Broadway
Chicago
Spelling Bee

re: Thoughts from my shows from this past week
 Mar 25 2006, 01:35:07 AM
About the person who I thought might be from the board: Durring intermission there was this girl with two other women and the girl was asking if the other were liking it. They said yes and the girl said something like "Did you see Mano mouthing the lines?" and then her and the other two women were talking about the actors spitting and she said that Manoel's spitting was cute, sarcastically. I just thought that chances are good she probably chaeks some broadway website.
re: Thoughts from my shows from this past week
 Mar 25 2006, 01:28:36 AM
Feel free to skim it over, I would.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You