News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CalebMeyer

CalebMeyer Profile Photo
Member Name: CalebMeyer
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Natsaha, Pierre, etc...question
 Mar 1 2014, 04:27:04 PM
Awesome, thanks blaxx.
Natsaha, Pierre, etc...question
 Mar 1 2014, 03:56:47 PM
Okay, so I have a ticket for the closing performance tomorrow at 3pm, and I've never seen it before. I don't plan on ordering any food or drinks or anything, so should I just show up to the theatre as I would for a regular show? A half-hour or so before curtain is usually what I strive for. Thanks for the help!
Shameless Shill
 Feb 13 2014, 10:09:26 PM
Hello Bostonians! (if you're out there). I know this is a long shot, but a play I've written is being produced at Emerson College's Cabaret, a small black box on Boylston Street. It's called, "An Evening With Sarah Pettyfer." It's about, you guessed it, Sarah Pettyfer, who was once the toast of the town. Her star has since fallen and she's reduced to doing her act in crummy apartments and basement theaters around the city. In her little show she tells the story of her dear late friends, Howard,
Dead or alive your Broadway Bucket Show!
 Jan 26 2014, 06:16:34 PM
I'm such an Inge fanatic, so I think I'd probably have to go see the original production of Picnic.
Beyonce: Yes or No?
 Jul 2 2013, 12:00:37 AM
100% yes. She has an electrifying stage presence and a killer voice.
A Little Night Music Dream Cast?
 Jun 12 2013, 11:08:14 PM
I hate to be the person that calls Meryl Streep's age into question, but I really think she's too old for Desiree. But fifteen years ago she would have been a revelation to say the least.

Guess Who Is Playing
 Jun 11 2013, 06:30:19 PM
I just laughed out loud. Thank you, Jordan.
Breaking News: LES MISERABLES to Return to Broadway's Imperial Theatre; Opening Night Set for March 23, 2014!
 May 30 2013, 12:36:34 PM
Dear lord, is this really necessary? I need a good twenty years or so before I'm interested in seeing this again.
Women that played mens roles
 May 29 2013, 02:37:24 PM
I've seen MIss. Flannery done in drag in Thoroughly Modern Millie. And although it never came to fruition, Billy Porter auditioned for the 2002 Into the Woods revival for the role of The Witch after having auditioned for The Baker. I'm not sure if they intended to have him play the role as a woman or man, but either way it fascinates me!
I simply cannot @ these pictures of Patti
 May 23 2013, 06:43:22 PM
That Tony performance of Anything Goes was one of my first Broadway obsessions at a really young age. It catapulted me into theatre. And would it be heretical of me to say that I much prefer the '88 choreography over Kathleen Marshall's? The 2011 choreo just seemed sort of....bloated to me. But then again I never saw it live so I can't judge.

May 23 2013, 02:31:54 PM
I think Patti was supposed to star as Gozer in the musical adaptation of Ghostbusters. Nothing ever came of it though.
 May 23 2013, 01:50:22 PM

May 23 2013, 01:50:06 PM

May 23 2013, 01:49:52 PM

May 23 2013, 01:49:36 PM
80s Glory

Small Cast Musicals
 May 22 2013, 12:09:38 AM
Goblin Market - 2 people
Starting Here, Starting Now - 3 people

One Song to the Tune of Another
 May 21 2013, 01:06:45 PM
In "Just You Wait" from My Fair Lady, right before Eliza sings, "One day I'll be famous..." the strings have a little solo that sounds exactly like when Fantine sings, "But the tigers come at night..."
Liza Back To Broadway In New Musical?!?!??!?!
 May 16 2013, 06:24:57 PM
Wow! I would pay full-price to see this...gotta start saving now. Her voice surely isn't what it used to be, but the presence she commands onstage is nothing short of remarkable. How exciting to see her in a show with songs tailored to her voice as it is now!
Passion Recording
 May 13 2013, 02:43:06 PM
How sad. I was so looking forward to having Melissa Errico's Clara preserved on CD. She sounded absolutely stunning live. I love Rebecca Luker's voice, but Errico's is just so much more unique. I hope Melissa is okay

One of my favorite moments from Passion:

Your Favourite performances?
 Apr 9 2013, 08:38:31 AM
I'm gonna try to only list ones that haven't been mentioned already:

Barbara Cook "Will He Like Me?" - She Loves Me
Barbara Cook "Who Are You Now" - Funny Girl (from her first live at Carnegie Halle CD)
Liza Minnelli "Sing Happy" - Flora, The Red Menace
Cleo Laine "Anyone Can Whistle" - Anyone Can Whistle
Angela Lansbury "Kiss Her Now" - Dear World
Audra Mcdonald "The Glamorous Life" - A Little Night Music (movie)
And pretty much everything Kelli O'Hara has ever

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You