News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for alliez92092

alliez92092 Profile Photo
Member Name: alliez92092
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Criss, Hall, Karimloo, and Pfeiffer to star in CHESS Benefit Concert  Nov 18 2022, 12:56:53 PM

I left a message an hour ago and haven't gotten a call back. Also that reasoning makes no sense. It's a ticketing service, not some guy running credit cards???

Sherie Rene Scott/Norbert Leo Butz twohander  Jul 10 2019, 07:55:09 PM

I saw it in May and I feel confident saying that it was the greatest piece of theater I've seen all year. It's worth every penny and is so much more than a "cabaret." Truly astonishing.

Kickstarter for Marin Mazzie & Jason Danieley CD  Feb 21 2019, 06:46:06 PM

Jason Danieley has launched a Kickstarter to help produce a CD of his and Marin's final NYC performances at 54 Below in 2017. This was a really special concert and I am so glad it was preserved. If you are able to do so, I hope you will consider supporting it!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/marinandjason/marin-mazzie-and-jason-danieley-broadway-and-beyon?fbclid=IwAR2Uyr0bqjGCP6cxq1SZdGQVDJjp8stXpwPxDVDzeQUDksNCdy_NirjItQw

The Official TDF Thread  Oct 3 2018, 12:09:26 AM

Saw Waverly Gallery tonight and was Orchestra Center, Row G on the aisle. Incredible seat!

David Cook to join Kinky Boots on Broadway  Jul 28 2018, 04:17:42 PM

I was at the show last night and was very impressed with David Cook! He sounded great and made some strong character choices. I hadn't seen the show since June 2013 and I was very impressed with how  well it's been maintained. Carrie St. Louis was a joy as Lauren, but the real treat for me was Blaine Krauss who went on as Lola. He was absolutely fabulous and I'm looking forward to seeing what more he continues to do!

NYT Offensive reviews  Jul 27 2018, 12:06:16 PM

I'm honestly not trying to create more problems, but I think it truly speaks volumes of The New York Times that they rushed to put out an apology/statement from Brantley, their chief male theater critic, but have effectively ignored taking any responsibility for Laura Collins-Hughes, the female critic. What LCH wrote was awful, but it seems as if she's thrown under the bus by the Times.

Marin Mazzie Out of 54 Below Show?  Jun 12 2018, 11:49:04 AM

I was at the show last night and Jason was fantastic! He's probably one of my favorite male vocalists, and his charisma and energy all adds up to a wonderful show. It was also a very starry audience with James Lapine, Sheldon Harnick, Victor Garber, Debra Monk, Ahrens & Flaherty, Karen Ziemba, and many more all in attendance!

Jason and Marin are trying to reschedule so hopefully we'll get new dates soon, but in the meantime you should definitely go and check him out thi

Aaron Sorkin's TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD Adaptation to premiere on Broadway December 13, 2018  Apr 16 2018, 08:42:52 PM

And the saga continues...

https://t.co/IE3M6jcfTz

Broadway Casting Director Fired for Sexual Misconduct  Dec 1 2017, 09:20:33 AM
I'm wondering if they're holding off a bit more to give full coverage to the breaking news on Michael Flynn.
HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018  Oct 18 2017, 10:56:03 AM

LesWickedly said: "Ok, anyone else have ideas about if the codes are linked to accounts? I was just given one, but like sorano said earlier, they're pretty sure they are account specific."

If this is like the Springsteen presale, then yes they are account specific.

2017 Tony Awards In Memoriam  May 26 2017, 12:45:55 PM

Yeah, I can't imagine they're going to do everyone, but Ailes shouldn''t even be on this list.

2017 Tony Awards In Memoriam  May 26 2017, 11:14:23 AM

The Tony Awards have released the list of those to be included on the In Memoriam, and the list includes Roger Ailes. He may have produced a Broadway show, but I think this is an awful decision and sends a terrible message for the Tonys to honor this man.

http://www.tonyawards.com/en_US/news/articles/2017-05-25/in_memoriam_2017.html?promo=rss

Dear Evan Hansen issue...  Apr 30 2017, 11:35:13 PM

clb10162 said: Evan is speaking for himself.  He was the one who was lying on the ground when he was found by Connor:  "the thing is, when I looked up Connor was there.  That was the gift he gave me, to show me that I wasn't alone.  To show me that I mattered."

I may be misreading, but I don't quite understand what you mean here. Evan saying he was found on the ground by Connor is a lie. It was an event that never happened.

Oh Hello guest  Dec 6 2016, 01:21:47 PM

This past Saturday night was Amy Sedaris. I had seen Jesse Tyler Ferguson in the audience beforehand so I had assumed it was going to be him, so Amy was a great surprise! 

Alex Timbers has Departed FROZEN!  Aug 4 2016, 05:13:33 PM

I think Rachel Chavkin would be an inspired choice.

Prince of Egypt Concert - Long Island  Jul 28 2016, 02:09:26 PM

I just heard from a pretty reliable source that this will still be happening as a private reading which goes to the show that no one learned anything from this and isn't taking action to actually make changes.

Steve Pasquale in Robber Bridegroom!  Jan 12 2016, 01:05:32 PM

Leslie Kritzer is Salome

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAclyX8uVGIBy_SMCK41ONnM-tDaJ9hlUcJeaw0/?taken-by=lesliekritzer

2 tickets to A VIEW FROM THE BRIDGE tonight - 7pm  Nov 17 2015, 04:36:21 PM

Just PM'd you!

Disaster! The Musical  Nov 5 2015, 09:17:23 AM

And it's official.

http://www.theatermania.com/broadway/news/disaster-seth-rudetsky-broadway_74853.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=05nov2015

Hamilton standing room  Sep 23 2015, 05:11:04 PM

The standing room lotto isn't a separate lotto from the main one. They just continue to pull from the same bucket after they do the front row seats so there's still quite a few names in there, and I believe that everyone who got called accepted the tickets.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You