News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PopularGalinda2

PopularGalinda2 Profile Photo
Member Name: PopularGalinda2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Legally Blonde review Bailey's opening night
 Jul 24 2008, 07:07:04 PM
Haha that's so true! I find it really funny when there are references in the show that are specific to a characters appearance, and the person is not even close to what's being described! Gotta love it!

And maybe I'm just weird, but I always pictured Elle as a small, petite girl, so I didn't have a hard time with Bailey's height.

Jul 24 2008, 06:49:12 PM
No way!! Oh my gosh, that's too great. It really brings meaning now to "anyway she's twice my size".
 Jul 24 2008, 06:39:16 PM
DefyGravity- During Legally Blonde remix, I really noticed Kate looking down at Bailey because of the height difference! When I met her at the SD, I was especially surprised because I'm 5'7"!

I did notice the whole "Looking good by looking bad line" as well, but you wouldn't have noticed the flub unless you know the show. She did seem out of breath after What You Want and Positive, but was able to keep the song flowing.

Let me just say, I had really had huge expecta

re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)
 Jul 22 2008, 12:15:12 PM
Darn! Well I guess I'll just take my chances and check out the scene when I get there tomorrow morning, and if worse comes to worse, I can always TKTS.
re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)
 Jul 22 2008, 09:25:45 AM
I am planning on rushing as well, but I'm just afraid I won't get there early enough to get tickets.

Any speculation on how crazy it will actually be? I won't be able to get there until about 7:15, and if there's no hope for me then I'll just go and buy my tickets now online.

re: Well, Now that We Know Bob Martin's Last Day....
 Mar 8 2007, 06:32:02 PM
I was SUPPOSED to go, but due to other plans (I'm coming up at the end of my month with my uncle who is shooting a movie in NYC, and we're seeing the show then) we could not.

Even though I wish I could see him again, I'm so fortunate to have seen him as many times as I did. He was truely amazing in the role, and I wish him all the luck in London! :)

re: Bob Martin- do we know his last day yet? Thanks in advance! nm
 Mar 4 2007, 10:01:34 PM
I was told by him that it was March 11, too. I am almost positive that he's NOT leaving April 15, either, because I inquired him about that weekend and he said he'd by in London by then. Is an understudy going to be going on for a month until his replacement takes over?
Sutton's last
 Mar 3 2007, 12:46:18 PM
Does anyone here know FOR SURE when Sutton is leaving Drowsy? I know they wanted her to extend, but I want to be sure if for when she's leaving. Sorry if this has been asked before!
re: And the last Belle in BATB is...
 Jan 21 2007, 10:59:50 AM
I'm so glad! She's one of the few people on TV that can actually sing. Totally thrilled about this decision (and now I think I have to see it xD)
re: does sutton foster pose for photos?
 Jan 21 2007, 10:49:14 AM
I know I've mentioned this before, but if someone (in this case, Sutton) doesn't come out of the stagedoor at the end of the show, isn't it a reasonable assumption that she probably doesn't really want to see fans before the show either? I don't doubt that she's sweet with fans who catch her on her way into the theater, but just because she doesn't explicitly say that she minds fans approaching her on the way to work doesn't mean she's truly thrilled about it.

While I've wanted Sutton

Hilarious Comments...
 Jan 20 2007, 10:34:44 AM
After the 1/7 performance of Drowsy, I was waiting at the SD with my mom, my friend and her family. The woman next to me asked if I had any clue if Sutton was coming out. I told her most likely not, you have to catch her before the show. Then Kecia came out and she asked Kecia if Sutton was coming out. Kecia told her she wasn't and went off into a huge 4 minute explanation as to why she doesn't come out. Then Beth comes out, and while I'm talking to Beth, she asks Beth the same exact question. B
re: The Official- Sutton/'Sprites' Thread !!!
 Jan 20 2007, 10:13:58 AM
I just watched it (and taped it). I LOVE IT!

And Sutton sang. :)

re: How many times have you seen some of your favorites?
 Dec 11 2006, 07:12:43 PM
I just saw Drowsy for my 5th time yesterday. Since August, I've gone to see it once a month. I'm probably going to be seeing it next month as well, and definately in April for my birthday.

I've also seen Wicked 2 times (Broadway) and I am seeing it with my chorus in Chicago in April and also again in August for the tour in Philly.

I've seen Bee once in Philly and Rent once on Broadway, too.

These numbers are all since May 19th of this year.

Spelling Bee Love
 Oct 22 2006, 08:12:56 PM
I know! I was sitting 2 seats down from her. It was strangely bizarre, yet funny. I couldn't tell if her hair was gray or just REALLY blonde.
Spelling Bee Love
 Oct 22 2006, 07:59:59 PM
Ahhh I see. I'm actually glad my mom got picked, though. I think it really boosted her interest in musical theatre. She had an absolute BLAST, and told me her stories after the show. She said when they were introducing Leaf's family, someone behind her kneed her back to tell her to stand up at one of the guy names so she could be told "You're not him!" LOL
Spelling Bee Love
 Oct 22 2006, 07:47:10 PM
Just out of curiousity: did you see me at the SD or something?

BTW: thanks for that little overview! It made me feel like I was back at the Merriam.

Spelling Bee Love
 Oct 22 2006, 07:39:59 PM
LOL yup! That was her. I had a turquoise jacket on.
Spelling Bee Love
 Oct 22 2006, 07:34:23 PM
I saw it Matinee today in Philly. I desperately wanted to be chosen as a speller, but my mom did, so that's close enough. LOL.

It was great, I had a lot of fun!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You