News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Katie2

Katie2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Katie2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Beauty and the Beast transformation
 May 27 2009, 12:48:31 AM
Thanks for the ideas! I'm pretty sure we're going to use a stunt double during the fight scene like many people said. I just didn't know when the "Prince" could slip back into the scene and get ready to transform.
Beauty and the Beast transformation
 May 26 2009, 05:57:51 PM
We are currently working on a production of Beauty and the Beast and we need help figuring out the transformation. We'd like to do it where the Beast and the Prince are the same person, so if anyone could give me some ideas, I would really appreciate it.
re: Evita Tour
 Jun 5 2008, 05:27:43 PM
I could be wrong but I think it was the same as the Broadway one. I saw the touring cast in March and absolutely adored it!
re: 'The Proposal/The Night Was Alive' from TITANIC
 Nov 5 2006, 02:00:47 PM
That was one of my favorite songs when we did the show. I also loved "Lady's Maid", the opening, and the "Lifeboats" song.
re: Your Most Embarassing Theatre Moment
 Aug 14 2006, 09:09:59 PM
When I was a dancer in Hello Dolly, we were doing our big dance in the Harmonia Gardens scene. Soon into the dance, my skirt came undone and started to fall off of me right in front of our audience. The whole time I was struggling to continue the dance while keeping the skirt on. It was so embarrassing because while the rest of the dancers were doing their thing, I was trying to get the skirt to stay on.
Bombay Dreams review
 Aug 13 2006, 01:47:53 PM
Well, yesterday I saw Bombay Dreams at the Fox in Atlanta. It was excellent! The dances were the most amazing thing in it and the songs were just so much fun to listen to. We saw the people that played the characters when it opened on broadway and all of them were amazing. If you ever get a chance to see this show, you should!
re: Wicked performances
 Aug 5 2006, 02:01:29 PM

Wicked performances
 Aug 5 2006, 01:54:03 PM

re: PERFECT Cast Recordings
 Aug 3 2006, 07:17:22 PM
The Wedding Singer
Phantom of the Opera
Titanic

re: Why do people think The Producers movie is so bad??
 Jul 17 2006, 02:22:46 PM
I loved the movie! Matthew made me laugh so hard as did everyone else. I saw the show and thought the movie was better. My favorite character was the one Will Farrell played.
Brooklyn tour review
 Jul 16 2006, 09:34:49 PM
I saw Brooklyn on Saturday at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta. All I can say is WOW! Diana and Melba were simply astonishing in their roles as was everyone else! I have no complaints except I was disappointed since we didn't get to meet Diana because she was sick. You sure couldn't tell when she was performing. She didn't miss a beat! Anyways, it was an awesome show!
re: Bombay Dreams
 Jul 12 2006, 08:35:27 PM
Thank you
re: Bombay Dreams
 Jul 12 2006, 08:07:43 PM
Anyone?
Bombay Dreams
 Jul 12 2006, 06:53:21 PM
What is the plot and is the show any good?
re: help! i can't choose which show !!!
 Jul 12 2006, 05:00:59 PM
Wedding Singer...definitely.
re: who do u think the next elphie is/ why do ppl hate eden
 Jul 12 2006, 02:05:51 PM
I would love to see Victoria Matlock take over. I saw her in Atlanta and see was amazing!
re: Depressing endings
 Jul 9 2006, 06:38:44 PM
I've never heard of that one.
 Jul 9 2006, 06:33:25 PM
I haven't seen Cabaret but that does sound depressing. Phantom of the Opera has a depressing ending too. Also, Titanic. Now that ending made me cry like a baby.
 Jul 9 2006, 06:26:33 PM
I think Jekyll and Hyde has a depressing ending.
 Jul 9 2006, 06:22:12 PM
OMG That is sad!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You