News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DisneyMC

DisneyMC Profile Photo
Member Name: DisneyMC
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 'Drowsy' sweeps musical acting noms
 May 16 2006, 09:38:00 PM

Lead Actor: John Selya
Lead Actress: Elizabeth Parkinson
Featured Actor: Matt Cavenaugh and Keith Roberts
Featured Actress: Ashley Tuttle

Actually, Enjolras, that was Michael Cavanaugh who was nominated.

re: TOXIC AUDIO ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!
 Sep 3 2005, 04:47:53 PM
Flowery...

Your boyfriend was there? How did I miss him?

Rene
Toxic Audio Lurker

re: Six Women with Brain Death
 Sep 17 2004, 08:03:56 PM
There is no official recording. Only various bootlegs. One of the writer/performers is currently appearing in Forbidden Broadway.
re: Six Women with Brain Death
 Sep 17 2004, 06:18:33 PM
I directed that show in my Florida days. Love it! My favorite tune is "Toll Road"

Rene

re: Celebs you've seen at Broadway Shows
 Jul 14 2004, 12:08:23 AM
William Shatner just came to our show two nights ago!

Rene
Toxic Audio

re: The Saddest Ending Musicals Of Our Time
 May 15 2004, 05:49:54 PM
Oh my God...FLOYD COLLINS
re: Toxic Audio in Loudmouth - Houseman Theatre
 May 10 2004, 10:16:27 AM
<"Mamma I'm a big shill now"

You're absolutely right, Corine2. This does sound like a bulletin board plant. As the director and a performer in TOXIC AUDIO, I can assure you this is not the work of the cast or the family of the show. We're all believers in maintaining the integrity of our show above all else and we would never insult the intelligence of the posters here by posting an obvious "ad" for the show. We've waited three weeks now and are thrilled to finally see a

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: The Frogs
 May 3 2004, 01:22:02 PM
<
Is anyone's?

re: re: re: re: The Frogs
 May 3 2004, 11:21:19 AM
The name Sondheim is not always synonymous with Tony (remember Into the Woods, Sunday in the Park With George, Candide, Merrily We Roll Along, Anyone Can Whistle, Follies and Pacific Overtures?)

I remember Into The Woods and Follies won the Tony for Best Music in which case Sondheim's name would in fact be "synonymous" with Tony

re: re: re: re: LOUDMOUTH -- Run to See this Show!
 Apr 29 2004, 10:54:46 PM
Thanks everyone! I directed the show and want to let you know that we'll be dropping the "Loudmouth" from our title. It's starting to get confusing for the folks who know us as good ole Toxic Audio. So all future threads shall henceforth and for all time be...TOXIC AUDIO.

Thanks and spread the word!

Rene

Kid Beyond Is The Special Guest for Toxic Audio Post Show Performance -
 Apr 26 2004, 05:03:25 PM
http://broadwayworld.com/l.cfm?id=29808

This was a real blast last night! We're really beginning to feel like our theatre is a home that we can invite guests into and make them feel at home! And our audiences have been so open to the creativity of the show and the idea of exploring the boundaries of the human voice. I hope some of the readers of this board will come out to experience it for yourself. Or yourselves.

Rene

re: re: re: re: re: Coming to NYC, need advice, please!
 Mar 22 2004, 12:29:53 AM
TOXIC AUDIO in Loudmouth opens April 18th (Previews begin April 7th) at the John Houseman. I'm biased but I think you'll enjoy us!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked Songs Question
 Jan 24 2004, 03:23:24 PM
Being a vocal sound performer, the thing I miss the most in "Defying Gravity" on the CD is the amazing audience encompassing reverb effect that kicks in on Elphaba's rise and pans around the surround speakers in the theatre. That's what raises the effect and completes Elphaba's transformation for me and the reason I'm still paying $100 a ticket to see it live. Hopefully on the 5.1 DVD of the show...

Rene

re: re: re: Michael HAS to answer this ad!
 Jan 17 2004, 04:49:44 PM
This gives me such hope that I'll meet the gal of my dreams when I make my move to NY in March! Thanks, Michael.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You