News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bugsmom

Member Name: bugsmom
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Steph at Birdland question
 Jun 28 2006, 10:06:04 PM
Hahaha...that is too funny. Guess it shows not to give up. We've all got to start somewhere.
re: Selling a wicked ticket..
 Jun 28 2006, 06:35:47 PM
I tried to win on both a Saturday and a Sunday. We had both of our names in there and did not win either time. They only give out 20 seats. You have the option to buy one or two seats, most people buy two, so really only 10 people win most of the time. There were probably over a hundered people both times I tried. You have to show up to put your name in the "giant Elphaba hat" but you can enter a few minutes before they draw the names. They allow entries right up until they start drawing.

re: Selling a wicked ticket..
 Jun 28 2006, 06:30:28 PM
Yeah, I tried to win the lottery twice and both times there were people there selling their extra tickets.
re: Steph at Birdland question
 Jun 28 2006, 06:29:29 PM
I think it was "Making Good" which was replaced by "The Wizard and I"
re: re: re: Most annoying songs
 Jun 27 2006, 09:46:42 PM
Whoops..double post. I find that annoying as well.

re: re: re: Most annoying songs
 Jun 27 2006, 09:45:35 PM
I like the first line of "I should tell you" from Rent..."I should tell you..I'm disaster" and I really wanted to like the rest of the song, but I just can't. It's annoying.

I also sort of dig the concept of "Wonderful" from Wicked and enjoyed it live, but really..it's kind of annoying as well.

re: Musical drinking games
 Jun 27 2006, 09:36:45 PM
Everytime someone uses an imaginary "OZ" word in Wicked.
re: Pirate Queen
 Jun 25 2006, 09:36:55 PM
I am excited for it. I think it has great potential.
re: Chicago Theatre
 Jun 22 2006, 08:55:42 PM
Not sure what kind of theatre you like. But both Wicked and Spelling Bee have lotteries where you can win great seats for 25 bucks. Of course, you can only buy two tickets so that probably won't be practical in your situation.
re: The Latest from Stephanie J. Block
 Jun 14 2006, 07:54:28 PM
Ahh..I love her. I would love to see the Block Party show.

(Popular this is lovecubsandwicked from Steph's board by the way..I just found my way back)

re: Hilty and Bean to Tour in WICKED
 Jun 14 2006, 07:52:27 PM
I thought I read an article around the time Sho left that she really did not like doing Wicked and wanted to focus on her solo career. I wonder why the change of heart.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You