News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bigfatactor01

Bigfatactor01 Profile Photo
Member Name: Bigfatactor01
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ACTORS FUND: WICKED....LOTTO
 Dec 2 2007, 03:59:56 PM
Will there be lotto for the Actrs Fund performance tonight????

ANYONE KNOW!

MOTHER COURAGE
 Aug 9 2006, 10:28:29 AM
Hi yall

Las night i saw Mother Courage, and I LOVED IT!!!!

Brilliant!!! I was crying every 5 minutes, lol....Meryl Streep is truly brilliant and deserves every bit of praise she gets..

EVERYBODY SEE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!

re: What Actor Was So Good They Made You Cry?
 Aug 9 2006, 10:27:10 AM
I am personally a big baby and cry at everything (You think it's a joke, lol)...I get it from my mom, she cried after WEDDING SINGER as she repeated "how come does this for me,lol"

But the most recent crying story i have, took place last night- Meryl Streep in Mother Courage, I am the biggest baby...lol

ON THE TOWN SONG (Come on Up)
 Jul 25 2006, 09:26:22 PM
Hi guys

I was wondering if anyone has the sheet music for "come on up" from On the Town---It's not available in the vocal selections and only in the score (and i'm not really up for paying 70 bucks for one song)

But I am willing to pay for it, IF ANYONE HAS IT PLEASE let me know ASAP

Anyhelp wouldbe great

Ryan
Ryanmaxberman@yahoo.com

re: I am high on TINA...Maddigan! My Wedding Singer review
 Jul 18 2006, 07:52:59 AM
Is she really that great...I fricken adore Luara, I saw the show a few times (meaning a lot more then 2, lol) and the only understudy I have seen so far has been Felica's....I'm kinda intrested now....thanks for posting

re: Metamorphoses?
 Jul 14 2006, 12:34:08 PM
Yah I just did it last year....

A great show by Mary Zimmerman- who tottaly owned the peice...

Its bassically a take on a few great Greek (I guess you could cal lthem Fables) I prefer to say stories...It all revolves around water, the language is easy to understand (Based on Ovid's Metamorphases)

The stories range from a husband whose tries to retreave his wife from the underworld to a king dealing with hunger (represented by a person)...It's really great. I highly rec

re: A NEW BRAIN auditions
 Jul 14 2006, 12:31:16 PM
Yah I have all the music (including Elegies) to the songs I suggusted, lol....If you need any help (I just emailed you!)
re: Male Belting Solos
 Jul 14 2006, 12:25:23 PM
Tottaly disagree, My "money" belt is probably an F...maybe an E.....Defnitly been crazed about learning a TRUE belt....I don't think any male can truley belt a g without mixing in some way or form
RUSH INSTEAD OF LOTTO
 Jul 14 2006, 12:17:41 PM
Hey Guys....

Ever since I moved to NY, all of my friends keep asking me about LOTTO tiks...if you realy want to see great shows, for the same price (and a lot of time the same seats), get Student rush....Usually Momn-Thursday (Some shows all week)--Right when the Box Office Opens (On the day of the performance...you can get them at 10 for a mat or evening) ask for student rush to the followinhg shows, and you can get really great seats for like 20 bucks....i just saw Sweeny and Wedding

re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
 Jul 13 2006, 11:34:00 AM
I fricken LOVED The Wedding SInger....

A musical Comedy that is actually a comedy!!!

rEFRESHING cOREOGRAPHY! WittY! And stays really ture to the heart--Bassically feeding audience, but still capturing you....bassically one of the only true, heartfelt musicals of our time!

re: BARE Sheet Music
 Jul 13 2006, 11:32:15 AM
Thanks for the imput
MACBETH
 Jul 13 2006, 11:28:36 AM
hi guys....

I recently (saturday) saw MACBETH at the Delectore, part of Public Theatre's Shakespeare in the Park....What did you guys think? I know this sight follows the cliche' musical a little bit more- but Ive been living in the city for about a month (Julliard Drama in the Fall! Wahoo) and Ive seen bassically all the musicals, and I gotta say this performance really tops the summer season off for me, and Meryl hasnt even came up yet!!!

I thought the peice was brilliant, a

re: BARE Sheet Music
 Jul 13 2006, 02:01:48 AM
whos damON???
 Jul 13 2006, 02:00:01 AM
Thanks for the solo advice..

I used Marry me a Little and Anthem and they worke dout really well!!!

Thanks so much!

Jul 13 2006, 01:59:11 AM
Thanks so much for the advice: I used "anthem" and "marry me a little" and got a great part!!!

Thanks a lot!

BARE Sheet Music
 Jul 13 2006, 01:52:34 AM
yah...I bet you guys have herd it a crazy amount of times....But does anyone have any of the sheet music from BARE (Preferably "Role..." and "All Grown up") I'm willing to pay....I tried to pay a pianist to transcribe it for me- it didnt work out. It was in a different key and it wa a huge problem....ANYTHING THAT CAN HELP!!! Thanks

RyanMaxBermaN@yahoo.com

re: EXTREMEMY hard to find sheet music
 Jul 13 2006, 01:44:34 AM
Hey!!
I just saw your post about BARE sheet music...I have been looking for it for over a year...Ive tried to contact the wroters, been looking around....and I'm not even close...

If there is anyway I could get a hold of Role of a Lifetime, that would be amazing!!!!!!

Ryan
RyanMaxBerman@yahoo.com

re: A NEW BRAIN auditions
 Jul 13 2006, 01:19:18 AM
Hi,

I was cast in New Brain last year, it's a great show- heres some info to help you out....

"A NEW BRAIN" is a touching musical that revolves around a middle aged gay man, Gordo, who writes music for a popular childrens show. He ends up passing out in the middle of a date, he is soon diagnosed with brain problems. The musical surrounds his newfound problems: dealing with death, what life means, liking who you are, acheiving your goals, etc....It has a great score and it's lot

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You