News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Wickedmonkey332

Wickedmonkey332 Profile Photo
Member Name: Wickedmonkey332
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

I Can Get it for You Wholesale "Show Doctor"  Oct 18 2016, 06:16:43 PM

Does anyone happen to know who the uncredited "show doctor" for the original production was? I believe they were paid quite a sum to fix the show. 

Lin shared complete Hamilton Recording  Sep 24 2015, 08:35:46 AM

It almost frustrates me how good this show is. After seeing it the day before opening I thought I would be "Satisfied" with the cast recording until I could see it again on tour or in a few years when tickets become more affordable. However, this album has given me an all-consuming need to see this show (with this cast) again. Might have to give in and drop some dough over Thanksgiving. 

Hamilton Cast Contracts  Sep 24 2015, 08:19:43 AM

Probably. I'm assuming most of the cast will want to stay through Tony Season into the summer. 

Musicals Most Love But You Don't  Sep 13 2015, 11:46:41 PM

For me it is definitely Cats and The Producers. 

Hamilton Broadway Reviews  Aug 7 2015, 05:31:00 PM

When the highlights first came out a few days ago Broadwayworld posted a video that was longer than ten minutes. I can no longer seem to find this video (I think it had a clip of Helpless in it, on of my favorite songs in the show). Does anyone know where I can find it?

Fun Home SR line recently  Aug 7 2015, 02:45:55 PM

I did SR on thursday and everyone there before 10 got tickets. 9:00 arrival is perfect and safe. 

Fun Home: Cheap Tickets?  Jul 30 2015, 10:09:55 AM

Anyone tried for SRO recently? Looking to go next Thursday but need to know how early I should arrive. Thanks!

Dear Evan Hansen  Jul 22 2015, 07:23:01 PM

LizzieCurry: The exact same thought came to my mind while watching the show. I think diversity would make it even more relatable than it already is. 

Dear Evan Hansen  Jul 22 2015, 11:42:49 AM

I saw this last night and was completely blown away. As someone who has grown up in a high school environment very similar to the one in the show, I found the entire thing to be unnervingly relatable. This truly is a show for the current young adult generation, but what is so universal about it is the relationships between the parents and their children. I cannot imagine any mother sitting through this show without being moved immensely. Pasek and Paul are by far my favorite composers si

Your favorite shows you've seen in 2015 so far  Jul 1 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Yes Braniff, It is totally appropriate and should be very enjoyable for him!

Hamilton Help  Jun 28 2015, 05:40:47 PM

Thanks everyone- I just emailed my contact in the company and requested the house seats. I cannot wait to see this show!

Hamilton Help  Jun 28 2015, 01:51:22 PM

Assuming that Hamilton will offer lottery instead of rush (which would be far from a guaranteed method of getting tickets), I currently have two options for tickets. I found rear Mezz tickets on StubHub for under $130 each. How are the views from this part if the theater? I also have access to house seats for somewhere around (probably more than) $160. Are house seats always good seats in the Orch? Do you think it is worth the extra money to be closer for this show?

TodayTix Discount Code!  Jun 28 2015, 01:47:49 PM

Does anyone have any insight on how codes transfer when someone uses them across the pond? Also: HXUXX

The Fantasticks announces May closing  Mar 25 2015, 09:15:35 AM
I am so glad that I chose to see this show on my last trip to the city as it has always been on my bucket list!
Fun Home Understudies  Mar 7 2015, 11:53:33 PM
Gabriella Pizzolo of Matilda will be covering the kids I hear.
Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Mar 5 2015, 10:24:19 PM
Recently heard back from Linda Emond, Gavin Creel, and Peter Dinklage.
New York Theater February 2015 Quiz  Feb 28 2015, 05:28:39 PM
My first 100%. I feel so accomplished.
Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Feb 12 2015, 05:48:55 PM
I heard back from Lena Hall today- took a couple of months!
LES MIS Announces New Leads for Second Year on Broadway; Plus Tony Nominee Ramin Karimloo Extends!  Jan 30 2015, 11:38:28 PM
Somethingwicked: I can tell you with 100% certainty that that is not true. Also, I don't see why his nationality is an issue here. I would assume most actors would want to be able to perform in as many countries/cities as possible!
Curious Incident seating: Orchestra v. mezzanine  Jan 25 2015, 02:34:10 PM
Is there a balcony? i thought it was just a mezz- I sat on the top floor and the view was fine.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You