News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Will3700

Will3700 Profile Photo
Member Name: Will3700
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ben Platt was Miscast as Leo Frank  May 27 2023, 11:26:41 PM

I 100% disagree I just got out of the show and Ben was perfect in the role IMHO. It was an amazing performance by him and the entire cast I can’t imagine anyone else in the role. But I am a huge Ben Platt fan so there’s that 😇

BAD CINDERELLA On Broadway - P/reviews & News Thread  Feb 18 2023, 10:59:53 AM

Is there a gay storyline in this or is that in &.Juliet which I saw and loved?? I have my ticket for this in May. My sister who’s my traveling companion opted to see A Doll’s House instead. Lol 

BAD CINDERELLA On Broadway - P/reviews & News Thread  Feb 16 2023, 07:06:46 PM

How does the Flash Sale work ?  I got the email but no promo code 

Pride 2020...Cancelled?  May 13 2020, 11:49:14 AM

Amen!!! I was lucky enough to be in New York for Pride in 2011 when Marriage Equality was won . i had just gotten back to my hotel from seeing The Book of Mormon and saw the news So i changed clothes and took a a taxi to Christopher Street. It was the most amazing site I have ever witnessed and I will never forget it. I attended the Pride Parade that Sunday. I was in New York by myself  that trip but it remains my favorite trip ever. I also was at Pride in 2014 and saw the parade that ye

Shut down until June 7  Apr 8 2020, 11:55:40 AM

Well that officially cancels out May trip where we had tickets for 16 shows. My sister was afraid to come anyway because of our age so it will be easier to get refunds now  But damn it makes me so sad that I wont see all the limited engagements we had rickets for. I still pray for all you guys living in the City  Be safe. We live in a small town in East Texas with 6 confirmed cases so far. 

National Tours / Venues postponing or canceling stops due to CoronaVirus  Mar 13 2020, 09:25:16 AM

Dallas has banned crowds over  500 for the next 7 days  so Dallas Summer Musical's Come From Away has been at least postponed for now. We have season tickets and this Sunday was our show. Really bummed. 

Greg Kinnear as Aticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird  Feb 26 2020, 09:09:16 AM

We too bought tickets for May thinking Ed Harris would still be there.I also want to see Nic Robinson and Taylor Trench!  Any idea id they will leave before the end of May. We were lucky to see the OBC 

I need help replacing The Inheritance  Feb 21 2020, 04:46:33 PM

Well, decision made and tickets bought. We decided to forgo seeing Beetlejiuce as it will tour to Dallas soon. That left us so we could see both The Lehman Trilogy which my sister was interested in and Flying Over Sunset . They won't replace the Inheritance in my heart but should still be great alternatives. Thanks for all the advice and help.

I need help replacing The Inheritance  Feb 21 2020, 09:56:57 AM

We are seeing Caroline or Change, Company,The Minutes,Take Me Out,

Tina, SIX, Trevor, West Side Story {for me} and Ain't Too Proud for my sister.

Girl from the North Country,Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf, Plaza Suite,

TKAM {second time} Jagged Little Pill  and Beth Leavel at 54 Below.

I need help replacing The Inheritance  Feb 21 2020, 09:34:30 AM

We have Row A for Company already bought!! Those two are high on the list. Has a cast been announced for The Lehman Trilogy yet?

I need help replacing The Inheritance  Feb 21 2020, 08:58:41 AM

Ok now that The Inheritance is closing before our May trip,it leaves me with both Saturday matinee and evening slots to fill. My sister and I have decided to bite the bullet and see Beetlejuice in the matinee slot.That leaves Saturday night. My first thought was to see Flying Over Sunset because Ive heard good things but it was not a "must see" for me when I was choosing the 16 shows for this trip.I now have added The Lehman Trilogy, American Buffalo, The Hangman,and  Sing Stre

THE INHERITANCE to close  Feb 21 2020, 08:50:23 AM

This was the Show I most wanted to see out of 16 I have tickets for in May.I am really sad that I'll never be able to see it.Now I have to find two replacements for our Saturday.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 1/26/20  Jan 28 2020, 11:03:37 AM

I am still praying it will be open til at least the Tony;s I have tickets for May 23. It was the first show I put on my list for our May trip and I saved my coveted Saturday spot  for both parts. We have 14  shows scheduled with 2 Mondays still available. I don't even  have anything I;d want to replace The Inheritance.

Best restaurant for your birthday before a show?  Jan 28 2020, 10:50:26 AM

I also highly recommend Sardi's or Chez Josephine 

THE INHERITANCE Closing Very Soon?  Jan 21 2020, 06:11:32 PM

I am so hoping this lasts til I can see it in May!!! 

2020-2021 Touring Season  Jan 18 2020, 10:14:06 AM

I think it's a very good season but was also hoping for The Prom. I am thinking it may go to the Winspear when they announce. We are lucky to have two Broadway venues in Dallas and now that they are no longer fighting each other it will be all the better.And my sister and I live two hours from Dallas but gladly drive sometime 2-3 weekend a month to see Broadway

2020-2021 Touring Season  Jan 17 2020, 12:24:30 PM

Dallas Summer Musicals just announced 2020/2021 Season

Jersey Boys Nov 10-22 2020

Oklahoma! Dec 9-20 2020 at Winspear Opera House

Tootsie Jan 26-Feb 7 2021

TKAM Mar 2-14 2021

Mean Girls April 6-18 2021

Hadestown May 18-30 at Winspear Opera House

The Cher Show Jul 6-18 2021

Wicked Aug 4- Sep 5 2021 (Dallas loves Wicked)

2020-2021 Touring Season  Jan 14 2020, 12:37:39 PM

Dallas Summer Musicals announces this Friday.

Trevor: The Musical at Stage 42  Jan 9 2020, 04:17:44 PM

I would love to see this show when I come in May but I've already filled up my 14 slots. I have two Mondays available and I thought about Jersey Boys for my sister {her all time favorite show,which we saw Off Broadway last time} and Rock Of Ages for me but does anyone know if Trevor might do Monday shows?

that would be perfect 

Take Me Out - ticket info  Jan 8 2020, 06:16:05 PM

We bought ours too!!!  Center Orchestra  Row D 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You