News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for samarag1

Member Name: samarag1
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Robert Cuccioli Rejoins Cast of Jacques Brel Returns
 Oct 14 2011, 12:17:37 AM
Tony nominee Robert Cuccioli will rejoin the rotating cast of the musical revue, Jacques Brel Returns, at the Triad, for the Wednesday, October 26 performance at 7pm. Created by Dan Whitten and Mark Beigelman, the production features musical direction by Rick Hip-Flores

The program includes highlights from Jacques Brel is Alive and Well and Living in Paris as well as Brel songs not in the original score. In addition to Cuccioli, the October 26 cast will feature Tamra Hayden, Rick Hip-Flores, and Ereni Sevasti. Others in the rotating cast include Rodney Hicks, Jim Stanek, Micheline Van Hautem, PJ Baccari, and Arlo Hill.

Cuccioli received a Tony Award nomination for starring as the title characters in the Broadway musical, Jekyll and Hyde. His other New York credits include Jacques Brel..., And the World Goes Round, The Rothschilds, and Dietrich and Chevalier: The Musical.

For tickets and more information,
Triad Theatre
158 West 72nd St.
New York, NY 10023

Triad Theatre
158 West 72nd St.
New York, NY 10023

Ticket Price: $30.00 General Admission ; $40.00 Premium Seating

Tickets by Phone: 1-800-838-3006

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/131725http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/131725
Tickets by Phone: 1-800-838-3006

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/131725http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/131725

fiona casting yet?
 May 12 2007, 10:24:44 PM
Does anyone know if they are casting two Princess Fiona's (one as a human and one as an Ogre)and if it has been cast yet... hmmm?
re: Bway songs that sound blantantly like other songs!
 May 23 2006, 12:04:46 AM
a musical line in John and Jen is the same as the travel musical line from Beauty and the beast when maurice is driving to the fair... it actually DRIVES me CRAZY because it is so much the same- but LOVE john and jen none the less!
summer drama director needed
 May 22 2006, 11:48:19 PM
I have tried playbill and haven't found the right person. I think, the folks i have read on this sight are more what we are looking for, or perhaps know of someone. Email me if you are interested- THANK YOU!:

Company:
NJY Camps- Cedar Lake Camp
570 Sawkill Rd
Milford, PA 18337
US

Walter Synalovski
Email: samarag1@aol.com

Job Details:
Director/Choreographer/Musical Director

Looking for an energetic, patient, self motivated t

family relationship songs
 Feb 11 2006, 12:26:40 AM
happy almost snow day :)
i am putting together a "family relationship cabaret" told from a teen's persepctive... this is what i have so far- please add anything that is GREAT- i am in dire need of uptempos! feel free to pm me- but i always like the brainstoming that goes on here!

NOT IN ANY ORDER

some of these days (all that jazz)
journey to the past (anastasia)
with so little to be sure of (anyone can whistle)
everybody says dont (anyone can whistle)
maybe

WEDNESDAY NIGHT FUN
 Oct 25 2005, 11:37:50 PM
does anyone know of a fun thing to do on a wednesday night (post show) as in tomorrow.... pm me- thanks!
re: Saving Aimee - Kathie Lee Gifford's Latest
 Oct 19 2005, 02:46:54 AM
I really liked it- i totally expected not to...but Aimee is a really interesting person and story, and i have to say that Kathie Lee did a good job...dont jump on me for saying that- but people jump on hating her for her- and its not bad...

Carolee is AMAZING- not just her usually amazing self- but a hugely demanding and she sings and acts the shizzle out of it!

the cast is GREAT! the direction is great with great use of stage, lights, i LOVED the costume concept!

i ha

re: On The Twentieth Century-Actors Fund
 Sep 27 2005, 10:45:59 PM
It was pretty great! The New Am is pretty huge, so we were pretty high up, but they reached us in the back of the house, so that means a lot! MM was EXCELLENT- DS was REALLY GREAT! and i saw him in SP and i didnt love him- but he was good! CS- was great as usual! the supporting cast were GREAT and the production was GREAT! overall a GREAT NIGHT!
little shop of horrors script
 Jul 21 2005, 01:00:50 PM
does anyone know where i can find the little shop script to read without going through mti? thank you
re: Lennon: The First Musical Flop of the Season?
 May 30 2005, 11:50:21 PM
My dad saw it and said it was very interesting....the cast is GREAT! and...though it may not be commercial enough for what audiences are craving...it certainly is no Brooklyn!
re: THE APPLE TREE
 May 14 2005, 12:03:01 AM
It was WONDERFUL! after the third act i wanted more- but alas- it was over! GO AND SEE IT!
I HAVE A SUMMER JOB OPEN- ARE YOU FREE?
 May 13 2005, 12:16:25 AM
Hello All- I asked Rob if I could post this and he said go for it! So...i am looking for someone to run a drama program at a sleepaway camp in NE Penn. (about an hour and a half from NYC)
This person should be FUN and works well with 12-14 year-olds...i will be happy to give you more information at samarag1@aol.com or you can PM me here- the dates are june 21- aug 18 and it pays well!

re: Sweet Charity - a quick review of Christinas debut
 Apr 21 2005, 11:39:18 AM
There's gotta be something better than this!

then she danced in parts of other numbers and it looked like she would have danced more in others- its just hard to tell because this was my 1st time seeing it! But it was very akward- i also feel (and this is just a feeling) she didnt dance "everything" in brass band- IDK

re: Sweet Charity - a quick review of Christinas debut
 Apr 21 2005, 10:48:29 AM
ok- i saw the show yesterday (wed) mat. it is not fair to comment on christina's performance- because she is clearly still hurt! she is wearing a cast under her boot- i hear that she danced the whole show on monday, but yesterday- she sat though some of the dances and watched- i know a lot was on her to come back, but why would she do permanent damage to her foot? she is clearly still in pain and was limping at times- any thoughts?
Smart Gal!
 Apr 16 2005, 12:19:29 AM
you know what...she needs exposure- the same thing that attracted us to her that you are getting "over" is what is going to hook america!
Smart Gal!
 Apr 16 2005, 12:18:18 AM
missed an e :)

--going to spelling BEE tomorrow! YAY

Smart Gal!
 Apr 16 2005, 12:16:56 AM
she is GREAT! her boobies were a little out of control- but she looked adorable- and i am so glad i saw this post to catch it...those of you on the west coast- she is very cute- make sure you watch it!

---going to spelling be tomorrow! YAY!

re: Shows to see....
 Apr 10 2005, 08:25:37 PM
Movin out- it really is UNREAL! the tallent of these people is not to be missed!
Student Tickets
 Apr 9 2005, 11:10:44 PM
Hello everyone! I know how all of the rush policies work, but I was wondering if anyone knew if there we any recent changes to student tickets for any shows- for tomorrow (sunday)...playbill.com's last update is from Feb. Thanks and enjoy the weather!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You