pixeltracker

On The Twentieth Century-Actors Fund

On The Twentieth Century-Actors Fund

marincrazy11 Profile Photo
marincrazy11
#0On The Twentieth Century-Actors Fund
Posted: 9/27/05 at 9:35pm

Did anyone go to the On The Twentieth Century concert last night? Just curious to see how it was. Thanks!!!

"Did you know that if you take the first two vowels in Olive and rearrange them it spells I-Love?"-Spelling Bee "It's night like this that hotel bars were specifically made." Light In The Piazza

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#1re: On The Twentieth Century-Actors Fund
Posted: 9/27/05 at 9:40pm

There's relatively little buzz -- unusual!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#2re: On The Twentieth Century-Actors Fund
Posted: 9/27/05 at 9:51pm

Ofcourse there is little buzz, it's a classic Coleman score.

Not some pop/rock crap, so there's not that much buzz.

Not suprising. If it had Eden Espinosa, Shoshana and all the other little performers with tween followings, we would be hearing more.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#3re: On The Twentieth Century-Actors Fund
Posted: 9/27/05 at 10:40pm

Hon, you just opened a huge can of worms, being that you made it look like you're calling Hair crap. It's pop/rock and has those stars, but hopefully that's not what you meant. The past years have had tons of buzz -- Hair, Chess, Dreamgirls.... hardly "crap."

A work of art is an invitation to love.

samarag1
#4re: On The Twentieth Century-Actors Fund
Posted: 9/27/05 at 10:45pm

It was pretty great! The New Am is pretty huge, so we were pretty high up, but they reached us in the back of the house, so that means a lot! MM was EXCELLENT- DS was REALLY GREAT! and i saw him in SP and i didnt love him- but he was good! CS- was great as usual! the supporting cast were GREAT and the production was GREAT! overall a GREAT NIGHT!

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#5re: On The Twentieth Century-Actors Fund
Posted: 9/28/05 at 12:08am

See previous thread
On the Twentieth Century

Videos