Cheno on letterman

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#0Cheno on letterman
Posted: 4/16/05 at 12:05am

She only weighs 97 lbs!?!?! Wow...She is so cute. They are talking about Wicked

"All the while making faces like a baby platypus who forget to take some Beano before eating a chimichanga." FindingNamo in reference to Jessica Simpson's singing.

Matt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
#1re: Cheno on letterman
Posted: 4/16/05 at 12:05am

Is she on helium?

And for a good Christian girl, she sure is showing off those Galinda Globes.

"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
Updated On: 4/16/05 at 12:05 AM

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#2re: Cheno on letterman
Posted: 4/16/05 at 12:09am

be nice...lol

"All the while making faces like a baby platypus who forget to take some Beano before eating a chimichanga." FindingNamo in reference to Jessica Simpson's singing.

vbplayer Profile Photo
vbplayer
#3re: Cheno on letterman
Posted: 4/16/05 at 12:11am

And for a good Christian girl, she sure is showing off those Galinda Globes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My thoughts exactly. She is coming off as a "ditz". What's up with that?

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." -- Author Unknown

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#4re: Cheno on letterman
Posted: 4/16/05 at 12:12am

shes showing her Ga-linda side

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#5re: Cheno on letterman
Posted: 4/16/05 at 12:12am

Dave's Dolly Parton comment...wow

Popular Profile Photo
Popular
#6re: Cheno on letterman
Posted: 4/16/05 at 12:14am

you are teasing us west coasters! LOL

do_re_milla Profile Photo
do_re_milla
#7Smart Gal!
Posted: 4/16/05 at 12:14am

She got him to plug her CD & she sang "Here I Go Again" which I don't think was planned.

Milla

Chip1012 Profile Photo
Chip1012
#8re: Cheno on letterman
Posted: 4/16/05 at 12:15am

Oh. My. Lord. This is Cheno overload...too much. I said to my friend "let's count how many times she talks about her height" (Kristin dear, we know you are 4'11, enough), we counted 5 times.

vbplayer Profile Photo
vbplayer
#9re: Cheno on letterman

...this will gain fans..............

Is she playing the dumb blonde card?

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." -- Author Unknown

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#10Smart Gal!

oh yeah...sorry popular

vbplayer Profile Photo
vbplayer
#11Smart Gal!
Posted: 4/16/05 at 12:16am

Not after this............

samarag1
#12Smart Gal!
Posted: 4/16/05 at 12:16am

she is GREAT! her boobies were a little out of control- but she looked adorable- and i am so glad i saw this post to catch it...those of you on the west coast- she is very cute- make sure you watch it!

---going to spelling be tomorrow! YAY!

vbplayer Profile Photo
vbplayer
#13Smart Gal!
Posted: 4/16/05 at 12:17am

WOW...she was gone fast.............

samarag1
#14Smart Gal!
Posted: 4/16/05 at 12:18am

missed an e :)

--going to spelling BEE tomorrow! YAY

samarag1
#15Smart Gal!
Posted: 4/16/05 at 12:19am

you know what...she needs exposure- the same thing that attracted us to her that you are getting "over" is what is going to hook america!

vbplayer Profile Photo
vbplayer
#16Smart Gal!
Posted: 4/16/05 at 12:19am

OK, the interview was a "bust"..........pun intended.
And I'm over it.

Updated On: 4/16/05 at 12:19 AM

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#17Smart Gal!
Posted: 4/16/05 at 12:31am

Fun to learn she was high on vicoden for a performance....

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#18Smart Gal!
Posted: 4/16/05 at 1:19am

What? Why was she on? They hawked the CD at the end. But she was fun.

Just give the world Love.

Broadway Matt Profile Photo
Broadway Matt
#19Smart Gal!
Posted: 4/16/05 at 1:34am

wow, what an uncomfortable interview that was! I knew she was a bit loopy but she was actually throwing Dave off with the crap she was saying. And this is a man who has successfully interviewed Jessica Simpson, Anna Nicole Smith, and countless mush-mouthed supermodels. That chenoweth is a special gal, I suppose. I've still got the utmost respect for her talents as a performer, but if I never see her in an interview again, it'll be too soon. Unless it's with Conan. Conan could've handled it. Uncomfortable is his M.O. I wish my breasts accounted for most of my body weight. I'd never pay for drinks again.

"The last train out of any station will not be full of nice guys." - Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"I wash my face, then drink beer, then I weep. Say a prayer and induce insincere self-abuse, till I'm fast asleep"- In Trousers

Derech2
#20Smart Gal!
Posted: 4/16/05 at 2:07am

The show has yet to air on my side of the country, but another 20 minutes ... I saw a preview though earlier this evening. What ridiculous cleavage. Come on woman.

Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde.

jrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
#21Smart Gal!
Posted: 4/16/05 at 2:14am

I thought it was a fun interview. Very sexual on Letterman's part--his joke about her already doing a Dolly Parton impersonation given her voluptious cleavage was priceless!

Che2be Profile Photo
Che2be
#22Smart Gal!
Posted: 4/16/05 at 3:14am

WOW- did she tape that while on VICODIN as well???

Popular Profile Photo
Popular
#23Smart Gal!
Posted: 4/16/05 at 3:16am

yeah, between her on letterman and barrymore on Leno...I'm feeling extra smart tonight

bostonbroadwayfan
#24Smart Gal!
Posted: 4/16/05 at 5:32am

She had the giggles. Her voice annoys me. She got the hand kiss at the end so Dave liked her.

Videos