News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Moogi

Moogi Profile Photo
Member Name: Moogi
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What do they do with all of the props?
 May 7 2007, 08:47:50 AM
I was wondering, when Beauty and the Beast closes, what will they do with all of the stage props and costumes? Are they ever sold or auctioned off? I think it would be wonderful to have something from the show.

-Steph

re: Most Precious Broadway Possession
 Jan 28 2007, 09:00:41 AM
I have a silver stein from Beauty & the Beast that was used in Gaston's song (in the bar). It's cool & it has tons of dents & stuff from all of the mug clinking in that number. I also have a top hat from Beauty and the Beast that was used in Be Our Guest.
re: Pippin DVD questions (and the show in general)
 Jan 17 2007, 06:33:34 AM
How is the new ending different?
re: Millie Sees Beauty and the Beast on 1/3/07
 Jan 8 2007, 09:46:36 AM
I would like to hear what you thought of the show. I know this isn't a popular sentiment, but I really love this show. I'm a fan of Steve Blanchard too ( I know, another highly unpopular opinion...)I've heard that John T. is great. What did you think?

re: Beauty and the Beast or The Lion King?
 Dec 27 2006, 06:52:28 PM
I would choose Beauty & the Beast.I really loved BatB. I really enjoy the story, whether it's Disney's version or the original classic (looking into a person's soul to judge them instead of their appearance & all of that...) I think Disney did a beautiful job with it. The sets are interesting, the costumes are lavish & gorgeous, & the characters are compelling & comical. My only complaint about the show was that it seemed rushed at the end. My second recommendation for you if you do not choose B
updates on little mermaid??
 Dec 24 2006, 10:56:12 AM
Sara Ramirez would be a great choice for Ursula!

Also, I think Steve Blanchard is amazing & has a powerful & expressive voice. I can't understand why people are always putting him down...

As far as the wheelies go, I sincerely hope that part isn't true!

re: Peformers/performances that ruined the OCR for you.
 Nov 6 2006, 03:56:22 PM
Personally, I think that Steve Blanchard is a far better Beast than Terrence Mann. I did like Terrence in the role, but I really think that Steve's performance is more powerful and moving.

re: re: Steven Blanchard of Beauty and The Beast
 Nov 6 2006, 02:08:25 PM
I have seen Steve as the Beast at the Lunt Fontanne last April & I thought he was wonderful. His voice was so powerful & expressive! I found his performance very moving. I've had the opportunity to see others in the role & Steve is the best Beast by far. When he sings "If I Can't Love Her", he conveys so much emotion, and he is able to hold that last note for so long! He is an amazing Beast! I'd love to see him in the role again.

re: Standing ovations at Beauty and the Beast
 Nov 6 2006, 01:43:42 PM
I think that Steve Blanchard is an amazing Beast. He conveys such sadness & longing, wonder & love... He is an outstanding performer with a powerfully moving voice. I've seen him in BatB (w/ Ashley Brown, Peter Flynn, & Jeff Brooks who were all also wonderful!). I've also seen other performers as Beast & to me, no one holds a candle to Steve.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You