News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jenna2

jenna2 Profile Photo
Member Name: jenna2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: I'm an English & Drama student / arts administrator / aspiring writer / theatre nut who doesn't get to NYC nearly as often as she should.

I'm also allergic to band-aids.

So there you go...

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: New Leonard Cohen Tour Dates
 Apr 26 2009, 10:59:22 AM
I'm still wired and exhausted from the show last night.

I was the youngest person in the building by at least a decade, but Mr. Cohen put on one of the best shows I have ever seen (this coming from a pretty jaded concert-goer). Two full sets, four encores, eight standing ovations and three-and-a-half hours of the most amazing music I have ever heard. He made the sold-out hockey arena feel like an intimate concert hall and surprised a lot of people with his skipping, twirling, and dancing off stage.

My birthday's not until Wednesday, but this was the best present I could possibly imagine.

re: Is HE our Spiderman?
 Mar 27 2009, 11:56:44 AM
No worries, Trish. I adore Jonny, so I was just a little confused (and completely unable to picture him on Broadway, even if it is the Spiderman musical).
re: Is HE our Spiderman?
 Mar 27 2009, 11:03:29 AM
Maybe I missed something, but what does Jonny Lang (the guy in the picture) have to do with the Spiderman musical?
re: Tragedy Strikes as Natasha Richardson Passes Away at 45
 Mar 18 2009, 09:14:23 PM
I've been following the story fearing for the worst, but hoping for the best. Unfortunately the absolute worst has happened. My thoughts are with her incredible family. May she rest in peace.
re: Another PIVEN outburst
 Jan 24 2009, 07:02:50 PM
Isn't the #1 symptom of mercury poisoning ripping the sleeves off expensive shirts? I thought I read that somewhere...
re: Best homemade costumes.
 Jan 23 2009, 07:43:10 PM
That's dedication, UglyBetty!
re: Best homemade costumes.
 Jan 23 2009, 04:47:02 PM
That looks awesome husk_charmer. Very fun!
re: Sienna Miller to Make Broadway Debut in Roundabout's AFTER MISS JULIE in Fall 2009
 Jan 23 2009, 02:28:32 PM
What has she done?

Jude Law.

re: Lost Love Broadway showtunes?
 Jan 22 2009, 06:27:12 PM
"Still Hurting" -- The Last 5 Years
re: Music that makes you cry!
 Jan 6 2009, 12:11:29 AM
Just thinking about some of the songs listed in this thread is making me choke up. Most (if not all of mine, I believe) are listed, but:

"Why" tick, tick... BOOM!
"Still Hurting" Last 5 Years
"For Good" Wicked
"I'll Cover You" Rent
"Alabanza" In the Heights

all made me cry at first listen, due to various external factors, and now I can't hear them without a tear or two.

re: Neil Patrick Harris is going to host SNL!
 Jan 6 2009, 12:02:58 AM
Sweet! Musical opening monologue, anyone?
re: Jersey Boys Toronto New Years
 Dec 31 2008, 01:52:46 PM
I saw an ad for that a few days ago, but completely forgot. Thanks for the reminder!
one heck of a fish(y) story
 Dec 19 2008, 02:17:03 PM
Interesting link, Morgaine...

"Speed the Plow holiday party! The show and the party must go on! (and actually, it's going to be a lot more fun)" Wow...

re: Hugh Laurie for Higgins?
 Dec 18 2008, 10:49:01 PM
I wasn't totally sold on this remake idea before, but that is an idea I would love to see.
re: in the heights book errors
 Dec 17 2008, 01:50:30 PM
"But no, brother's just leaving the next day. Cold hearted s.o.b."

Ha! I had a very similar thought when I first found this show, so that struck me as VERY funny.

re: Hugh Jackman confirmed to host Oscars
 Dec 12 2008, 01:24:13 PM
Musical opening number? Please?
re: Rent lIve on Broadway DVD art
 Dec 10 2008, 02:13:38 PM
That was my first thought too, Craww. When I saw it, the audio didn't kick in until just after the first song started.
re: I don't care what you say, Stephen Schwartz is a God
 Dec 6 2008, 10:53:38 PM
I'm not a huge fan of Stephen Schwartz, but 'With You' is a gorgeous song.
re: In the Heights... dreams come true
 Dec 2 2008, 07:08:29 PM
I hear ya jennyish... I didn't think it was going to get me either, but here I am tearing up. That was just the video I needed to see today (thanks dancingthru!).
re: Another production of WSS with an interesting language twist
 Nov 22 2008, 02:45:02 AM
What a fantastic idea! I agree -- this is something that should definitely been seen by a wider audience.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You