News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for I3ella.Rosa

Member Name: I3ella.Rosa
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Musical Theater songs about 'change' or 'making a difference'
 Aug 14 2007, 10:59:42 PM
Not technically musical theatre, but Seize The Day from Newsies, and Make Them Hear You from Ragtime.
re: Alexa Vega leaves HAIRSPRAY on August 5th.
 Jul 20 2007, 09:02:57 PM
Alyssa Malgeri. If not now, SOON.

If you didn't see her performance on the Non Equity tour... you missed out of a star being born. Well, it would have been born had it been Equity. That girl is FANTASTIC.

re: a few SA questions
 May 27 2007, 08:23:09 PM
**Spoiler Alert**

Spring Awakening...
Purple Summer.

Summer, obviously, comes after Spring.

"All Shall Know The Wonder Of Purple Summer,"

I feel as if its though they are commenting about the fact that the memories of Wendla and Moritz are the only thing that stopped Melchior from committing suicide, and how that affected him. He only stayed alive was to carry their memories, and to make sure someone stood for what they believed because they could no lon

Young Frankenstien to hold Tryout in Seattle
 Apr 27 2007, 10:39:26 AM
http://www.playbill.com/news/article/107665.html

Dates and location are now official.

re: Open Calls/AEA Equity Calls
 Mar 28 2007, 09:24:51 PM
I'm pretty sure it was Charlie Brown.
re: Student Rush, Lottery, and SRO
 Mar 10 2007, 11:59:25 PM
Why does it say Les Miserables is Open Ended?

Did I miss something?

re: Spring Awakening TKTS
 Mar 6 2007, 12:21:41 AM
I apologize everyone for my quick, and wrong, response. I'm a native NYer who's in college far, far away from the city. Last time I was there was Winter Break, and Spring Awakening was ANYWHERE but at the TKTS booth.
re: Spring Awakening TKTS
 Mar 5 2007, 07:14:33 PM
I'll reply nicely before people bash you.

Spring Awakening will probably not be at TKTS- I'd try rush in the morning. I'd get there early- really early. Like when the box office opens.

re: the most boring show you've seen
 Feb 24 2007, 05:44:55 PM
The Will Rodgers Follies.
re: Musical Nods to other Musicals (in the Music)
 Feb 10 2007, 07:48:55 PM
Theres a LOT of references in Urinetown to other musicals.
re: Rush Seats: Spring, Grey Gardens, Les Miserables, Martin Short
 Jan 1 2007, 12:29:02 PM
Actually, wrong.

I rushed Spring Awakening two days ago. They vary- usually the sides of the Orchestra. I went on a Friday Matinee there only for the holidays- they were full view on the sides for the Matinee, but only partial view was available for the evening performance. Well, that and Standing Room. They didn't open up SRO for the performance I went to.

The on-stage seats are sold prior to show day, and are sold out till late February. I tried to buy them.

PS- I go

re: Keep Spring Awakening OPEN!
 Dec 25 2006, 05:22:55 PM
I've lurked this place for months- I just don't like posting on message boards. I just felt like this was important enough to post.

My source is a cast member. PLEASE guys, you need to help!

Keep Spring Awakening OPEN!
 Dec 25 2006, 05:10:58 PM
I have it from a VERY reputable source that Spring Awakening is in danger because it isn't selling as well as it needs to.

Guys- HELP! Buy the CD in stores or on Itunes, talk it up to your friends, and most of all- GO SEE THE SHOW. If you care that real, evocative, amazing theater can last on Broadway- do what you can!

Keep Spring Awakening OPEN!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You