News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FosseFan

Member Name: FosseFan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Looking for sheet music
 Mar 16 2016, 01:04:50 PM

I am in search of the sheet music for "Do Not Sing List" that Melanie Brook performed at 54 below. Does anyone know where I might be able to find it? Thanks!

Drury Lane Sweeney Todd (Chicago)
 Sep 1 2011, 04:05:06 PM
I am seeing the show this Saturday. I have friends who have seen it and some have loved it and some not so much.

I was a little surprised to see that there are two shows on Saturday night, one at 5 pm and another at 8:30. Do both Liz and Gregg play both performances on nights like that? I know 2 shows a day are nothing new, but 2 performances so close together in such demanding roles. If so, great dedication to their craft!

Theatre Tours
 May 31 2011, 09:56:05 AM
I am going to NYC with some friends and we are looking for some fun theatre related activities to do. We are trying to make this the "Theatre Geeks Ultimate Trip". Has anyone ever done the Broadway Theatre Walking Tour through the Uncle Sams Tours? Is there another theatre walking tour that is better? Any other ideas of fun things to do? We will be there for 5 days and will be seeing 7 shows, so our nights are booked, but still trying to come up with a plan for the days. Any ideas would be great
Funny Girl Auditions
 Jan 7 2009, 04:21:38 PM
I have an audition for Funny Girl coming up and need a song in the style of the show.It is just an open call audition right now, not looking for a specific role. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Forbidden Broadway
 Aug 5 2008, 01:20:39 PM
Anyone know where I could find the Forbidden Broadway Rude Awakening cd online to download? Thanks!
Happy Days...
 Mar 26 2008, 07:24:19 PM
I am interested in buying the Happy Days recording. However, I saw on itunes that it says clean lyrics and on amazon doesn't have anything listed about clean lyrics. Is there a difference? Thanks!
re: Disney's Der Glockner Von Notre Dame
 Jul 3 2007, 06:27:09 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find the recording to this show. I checked amazon and they only have one copy for around $65.00. Thanks!
Looking for a play...
 May 29 2007, 12:29:43 PM
I am going to be directing a play in the round this fall. However, I can't find a play to do. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have been reading plays for about a month now and nothing is jumping out at me! I am looking for something with about 3-6 actors. Any ideas would be great! Thanks.
re: Someone to Fall Back On music
 Oct 10 2006, 06:45:15 PM
Thanks so much!
Someone to Fall Back On music
 Oct 10 2006, 01:24:09 AM
Does anyone know where I might be able to find the sheet music to Jason Robert Brown's Someone to Fall Back On? Thanks!
Peter and Jerry
 Sep 8 2006, 12:44:35 AM
Does anyone know if the Edward Albee play "Homelife" (which is sometimes played as the first act of "The Zoo Story") is available?
Name and Author of a play
 Aug 24 2006, 05:06:14 PM
I am trying to find the full title of a play and the author. From what I was told the play is about the Bronte Sisters and their lives. Anyone have any clue?
Name of a play
 Apr 27 2006, 05:51:01 PM
Quick question. I am looking for the name of a play and its author. I don't know a whole lot about it, but here is what I do know.
1. It is a one man play.
2. There are no spoken words in the show, everything is movement and grunts.
3. I belive the man is in an mental institution or prison.

Does anyone have any idea what play this is?

re: Cowgirls the Musical
 Apr 24 2006, 12:54:33 PM
Marlo...thanks for the pm...but it says you don't accept private messages. Is there another way I can get you my email with out posting it here? Thanks!
Cowgirls the Musical
 Apr 19 2006, 04:08:01 PM
Anyone have any info on the show Cowgirls? A friend of mine is singing a song from this show and I have become interested in it. I did some research and found the cast recording at Amazon, but it is around 50 dollars and I am not wanting to spend that much. Any ideas where I might be able to find it cheaper? Thanks!
Fosse Poster
 Mar 16 2006, 05:26:32 PM
I am searching for a Fosse poster and I am not having much luck. It is a poster of different dancers in various Fosse poses. I saw the poster in a dance store and asked where they got and the sales person did not know. Any ideas? Thanks.
Footloose Program
 Dec 13 2005, 03:56:07 PM
Hey all. I am in need of the souviner program from Footloose. I will be in the city this weekend and wondered if anyone knew a store that would have it. I looked online and didn't have much luck. Any info will be great! Thanks!!!
re: Fiddler Rush
 Dec 12 2005, 12:19:59 PM
I have a couple of questions about the rush for Fiddler. Is it just a general rush? I just need to show up at the box office and get my ticket? Any suggestions of what time I should get there by? Thanks!
re: POMPEII: the musical
 Nov 19 2005, 07:22:58 PM
Yeah, I have heard of it. I worked with the lighting designer on a show in the New York Musical Theatre Festival. I don't know anything about the show...just know she was going to be heading down to North Carolina to work on the show. Should be interesting....
re: Good Time Ladies Rag
 Nov 11 2005, 11:45:15 AM
Thanks! Now if I could only find my old record player!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You