News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wickedlover52741

Member Name: wickedlover52741
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Spring Awakening Audition Question
 Feb 29 2008, 03:41:16 PM
I did the online audition and now I'm in callbacks so I mean...it's legit.
re: Understudies
 Aug 7 2007, 11:55:08 PM
Maria Eberline-Wicked...she seriously DOES NOT get enough credit...she was one of the best Elphaba's I've ever seen

Lisa Brescia-Wicked...very good also...not as good as Maria but still pretty amazing!

1st national tour of High School Musical
 Aug 7 2007, 11:47:48 PM
Awesome...I saw Ellen Harvey in Mamma Mia a few years ago...she was great!
re: Who is taking over for Julia and Kendra in October when they leave Wick
 Jul 6 2007, 12:29:15 AM
The decision really saddens me...it should be Lisa...she really deserves it! It really is just sad...if it is true
re: Who is taking over for Julia and Kendra in October when they leave Wick
 Jul 5 2007, 02:26:46 PM
EDIT...I know nothing!
re: Lisa Brescia in 'Wicked'
 Jul 4 2007, 11:42:36 AM
Have you seen both takes on the role? I'm not trying to be sarcastic but I really want to know what the differences are between the two.
re: Lisa Brescia in 'Wicked'
 Jul 3 2007, 10:15:54 PM
She was great when I saw her! and she wasn't in the playbill...kinda disappointing oh well she still rocked!
re: Wicked Cast
 May 13 2007, 08:24:54 PM
I got to see Lisa and she was fantastic, although I was bummed not to see Julia, she made it a joyable experience!
re: Lisa Brescia elphaba pics
 Apr 25 2007, 04:30:27 PM
First of all, I asked for the picture in the first place, and second, the post above mine said they wish they could hear her, so I was just stating, geez
 Apr 24 2007, 09:54:19 PM
There are some audios of her on the site which shall remain un-named
 Apr 24 2007, 04:28:58 PM
Is she the green "wicked" girl in these pics from the Easter bonnet?

https://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=17769

thanks for the site, I was wondering why this amazing women didn't have one

Apr 23 2007, 09:12:50 PM
Umm, many standbys and understudies have posted and released pics online of them backstage, I wasn't talking about professinal pics
re: Gary Mauer - Phantom
 Apr 23 2007, 09:08:29 PM
I saw Gary on tour, and he was amazing! I loved his voice, very powerful!~
 Apr 23 2007, 09:06:09 PM
*bump* with the question mark lol
Lisa Brescia elphaba pics??
 Apr 21 2007, 02:06:59 PM
Does anyone have any pics of Lisa as elphaba? I really love some, to see what she looks like in the green up close

re: Lisa Brescia 'Wicked' performance
 Apr 14 2007, 01:40:09 PM
Her first wasn't a DISASTER, but she did crack a lot. When I saw her, she did have a VERY powerful voice in my opinion, and had improved A LOT since her first. But also, being a performer, I can understand that the first time isn't always the best, I'm really sure all the great Elphaba's weren't AMAZING their first time out, they just get the do it every day and get used to it, unlike standbys who get a few rehearsals and when they go on are expected to live up to the leads performance. There
 Apr 13 2007, 02:46:57 PM
Her first was a disaster, I heard it (cough cough) but when I went on April 1, she was fantastic, and she's only gone on about 10 I am pretty sure. To be as good as she was when I went and only been on that much is pretty good. I also heard (cough cough) an audio of Eden as a standby and it wasn't pretty, so until you see them yourself, don't judge by other ppls opinions, I thought she rocked!
 Apr 13 2007, 02:46:51 PM
Her first was a disaster, I heard it (cough cough) but when I went on April 1, she was fantastic, and she's only gone on about 10 I am pretty sure. To be as good as she was when I went and only been on that much is pretty good. I also heard (cough cough) an audio of Eden as a standby and it wasn't pretty, so until you see them yourself, don't judge by other ppls opinions, I thought she rocked!
re: Lisa Brescia
 Apr 9 2007, 08:56:28 PM
I saw Lisa on 4.1.07 and while her voice is AMAZING, her acting isn't up to par with Murney, but that is understandable considering Julia has played the role MUCH longer than Lisa. I thought Lisa was VERY good though, I do not know when she will be on, but you will not be disappointed with Lisa, I am excited to hear what she will do with the role in the future!
re: Who's Your Favorite Elphaba?
 Apr 6 2007, 11:36:31 PM
I really liked Julia Murney until every time I've tried to see her she has missed. I really like Lisa Brescia, the new standby, when I saw her she was really good and hadn't even been on that much, so I'm really excited to see what she does with it when she gets more experience with it. Also I loved Maria Eberline when I saw her, I believe she could take over too if she wasn't so young...but I love Eden and Shoshana's vocals, I love Idina's acting, although some nights her vocals are off she s
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You