News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for juice23

juice23 Profile Photo
Member Name: juice23
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Wicked - strange highlights CD  Apr 6 2020, 04:26:56 PM
They sometimes sell the karaoke CDs they make with one disc of vocals and one of just the cheap backing tracks. I remember mh friend in high school had the avenue q one. SoMe times those companies then release the vocal track for extra money. They are usually pretty bad.

Sorry for typos... on my phone and this website hates me.

The Official TDF Thread  Nov 5 2019, 03:36:51 PM
Christmas carol up for Thursday at 8pm!
The Official TDF Thread  Oct 25 2019, 03:00:05 PM

I snagged tickets for part 1 of the inheritance. I hope the seats are OK! I wanted to get part 2 as well, but they were for the night before part one. Hoping part 2 pops up again, if not, at least I saved on half!

Whoopi to play in Sister Act West End?  Oct 25 2019, 12:29:55 AM
I just booked my first trip to London for this. I’m so excited!!!
Kristin Chenoweth discount?  Oct 18 2019, 06:24:36 PM

Hey everyone- Do we think there is a chance that a discount might appear for Kristin's stint at the Nederlander in November? It's only a couple of weeks away, and looks largely unsold for the dates I'm looking at. I love her, but the amount of seats listed at premium pricing seems excessive.

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man  Sep 14 2019, 09:55:01 AM

Also sitting in Row E Mezz seat 2 in September! We should all leave each other notes...

The Official TDF Thread  Jan 6 2019, 12:16:54 AM
I was finally able to actually find a ticket for the ferryman on tdf. Saw the evening show tonight. Seat was front mezz row c on the side (21), but was able to move over after act one. Great view even before I moved.

Excellent show, great acting! Def. worth the $43!

Amanda Jane Cooper in WICKED  Dec 17 2018, 12:26:41 PM

Am I the only one that didn't care for her Glinda? I thought she acted and looked fine... very much evoking Kristin Chenoweth, but both times I saw her in the show her vocals were severely lacking. She didn't have much power or resonance in any range of her voice. Popular was her best song. 

The Official TDF Thread  Dec 8 2018, 03:31:05 PM

Hate the new site. I renewed my membership, and after receiving confirmation that I paid and renewed, it still won't let me see current offers.

Call me by your name musical  Nov 9 2018, 04:38:29 PM
I can’t wait to see the choreography for the peach scene.
King Kong 10/31 Matinee Cancelled  Oct 29 2018, 03:23:37 PM

In hindsight, I wish my performance had been cancelled.

THE PROM Previews  Oct 24 2018, 08:39:17 AM

I have to say that I saw the first preview last night and thoroughly enjoyed myself. It was so ridiculous that I couldn't stop smiling and laughing at everything Brooks and Beth said/did. Caitlin has such a nice and clear voice.

Corny, yes... but I was pleasantly surprised. I think it also helps that the last thing I sat through was KING KONG, which I absolutely hated... but I would go back to this for sure.

It also helped that I was sitting three seats down from Gavin Creel

KING KONG - Great Show!  Oct 18 2018, 03:14:01 PM

I think it's worse than BKLYN. BKLYN at least had some decent vocal performances (Eden, Ramona, Karen), as horrible as the book was.

The music being awful in KONG would have been one thing, but it also wasn't sung particularly well. Ann Darrow really struggled vocally last week when I saw it. 

KING KONG - Previews  Oct 11 2018, 10:59:44 PM
I am kind of stunned with what I just sat through. And couldn’t believe the people around me going crazy for every little thing.

This belongs at a theme park. Everything was just so forced.

Hello Dolly Rush  Aug 4 2018, 01:55:49 PM
I got two standing room tickets at 2:15pm on Wednesday. The matinee had just started. There were about 6 open standing room spots that weren’t sold at all.
Hello Dolly Rush  Aug 1 2018, 05:37:31 PM
I got standing room for tonight’s performance with Bette at 2:45 today! Last time I did standing room I had to get there before the box office opened.
Your Profile Image  Jun 22 2018, 04:00:51 PM
Mine is my favorite photo I have ever taken... with Kelli O’Hara in her dressing room at “bridges of Madison county.” I will probably never change it.
Imogene Heap's music for CURSED CHILD  May 27 2018, 11:58:33 AM
There were other songs from ellipse used as well. They definitely used a-ha and blank canvas.

The use of hide and seek when they first see hogwarts was the most confusing to me. The words took me out of the moment. It’s a song that many people are familiar with... it just didn’t seem appropriate.

For Sale: Harry Potter Pts. 1 and 2: May 24, 25. Face Value.  May 24 2018, 04:37:53 PM
Will be getting on the train to go see this in an hour if no one claims.

$100 a part. (So $200 each ticket).

Dress circle row h. Seats 103 and 104. Would prefer to sell both to same person, but can sell singles as long as I have 2 people that want to go and can pay.

Instant transfer through Ticketmaster. PayPal/venmo

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  May 23 2018, 07:46:37 PM
I still have my two tickets available for tomorrow and Friday. Row h center dress circle. Seats 103 and 104.

If no one wants them, I’m just going to see the show again even though I don’t really want to. Just refuse to let them go to waste.

I’d take a reasonable offer at this point (significant discount from face value). I know I was unlucky like others have been with the original pricing.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You