News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wendy72

wendy72 Profile Photo
Member Name: wendy72
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
 Nov 22 2006, 01:37:48 PM
Regarding Amy--has anyone ever see her husband, Michael C. Hall at a performance?
re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
 Nov 7 2006, 02:36:03 PM
delete
 Nov 7 2006, 02:36:01 PM
Thanks--on a random note, does anyone think Stephen needs to be given a film role--? I mean if Dane Cook can be in a film (Dan in Reel Time) with Steve Carrell and Norbert, why not Stephen?
 Nov 7 2006, 02:06:34 PM
Hi-Was watching the video on the WS site--did another actress play Holly in the try-out? In the video I am pretty sure it's not Amy Spanger.
 Nov 6 2006, 04:53:31 PM
So did Robbie/Stephen wear a wig originally? Why no longer?
 Nov 6 2006, 03:04:41 PM
I don't know the answer to that--but I did download "It's your Wedding Day" onto my iPOD today--and I am telling everyone about this show--so they can go out with a bang. The cast performed with ALOT of energy and I respect that--no walking thru their performances.

I am coming late to the Wedding "Party" but I am sooo glad I saw this show. Reminds me of the fate of"Taboo"--which I did not see--talented cast, but never caught on the way it deserved. I regret not seeing "Taboo."

Nov 5 2006, 11:57:23 AM
Saw the show yesterday..Constantine's performance reminded my of Dana Carvey doing his John Travolta (as Vinnie Barbarino) imitation. Funny, but not really original.

I'm not criticizing his performance--just couldn't get that out of my mind.

Regarding not being able to hear some words of the songs--could it have been the miking? I noticed Kevin Cohoon at the matinee was occasionally hard to hear.

Gotta say--Laura sings quite beautifully.

Nov 4 2006, 08:27:27 PM
Just back from the show today--and I need to ask--Why is this show closing?? It is fun, entertaining...and I can't say enough about terrifically talented cast--esp. Stephen Lynch--adorable!
 Nov 1 2006, 05:27:20 PM
virgilblessing-I am seeing it on 11/4, so I am curious regarding who will be in as well. Isn't Tina subbing for Laura when she's out? Who's Christine and how is she in the role? Is Laura supposed to be out of the Sat. matinee? Thanks.
 Oct 30 2006, 09:43:42 PM
Thanks-I am very much looking forward to this show and this thread is great!
 Oct 30 2006, 09:26:12 PM
Hi-Seeing the show on Saturday--is there any chance Amy Spanger or Felicia Finley will be out? or any other cast members? Thanks!
re: Favorite quote from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels?
 May 11 2006, 10:47:24 AM
Gout!

Surprised no one said that--it's so nutty and sums up what Freddy thinks is "classy" so well.

re: BYE BYE PIERCE, BEALE AND AZARIA - SPAMALOT
 Apr 3 2006, 08:17:08 PM
Why couldn't Mike Nichols finish what he had prepared? Was he emotional or was he interrupted? Can someone explain? Thanks..
re: Lucie Arnaz to take on role in DRS
 Mar 23 2006, 08:14:58 PM
Wayne Brady bugs me...I would like to see someone else get a chance..Chris Fitzgerald?
 Mar 23 2006, 06:21:26 PM
Wasn't John O'Hurlehy (sp, i know) in talks to go into DRS--could it be for the Andre role?
 Mar 23 2006, 04:00:50 PM
Jack Black doing Broadway (as a replacement) is about as likely as Robin Williams doing "Spam" (remember those rumors when Hank going on leave for "Huff"?) Ain't gonna happen..although I would not mind being wrong..
 Mar 23 2006, 12:09:06 PM
I love Hunter, think he could do the role...but I dunno..would love to see someone else..but Norbs is one of a kind!
re: Spamalot Tour 3/14/06
 Mar 15 2006, 10:19:57 AM
I thought Martin Moran was taking over for DHP.
re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels 3/14/06
 Mar 15 2006, 10:18:21 AM
Sir Liir-Any trends regarding Norbert and what shows he most consistently does? It seems he does not do the Wed and Sat Matinees, but one post says he was out last Saturday evening? Think he'll be in on Sunday?
re: Brantley revisits Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
 Mar 10 2006, 06:37:31 PM
lovesclassics--"The humor may be low-brow, but the delivery is total sophistication. Great, great comic timing all around. "

VERY well put... add professional to that description, too..will have to see it for a 3rd time!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You