News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ILuv2shop531

ILuv2shop531 Profile Photo
Member Name: ILuv2shop531
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Christopher Fitzgerald Waitress  Apr 3 2017, 03:00:43 PM

Yep, him, Dakin and Eric are the only principle OBC left!

Composers who aren't great musicians?  Feb 5 2017, 01:48:07 PM

Bob Merrill famously was known to not be able to read music or play an instrument and would compose his music on a child's Xylophone!

1 $30 Ride the Cyclone Ticket for Sale 12/16 @ 8PM  Dec 12 2016, 11:33:03 AM

I just messaged you!

Keala Settle Back In Waitress?  Nov 6 2016, 11:22:34 AM

Keala Settle played her last performance in Waitress on October 19 with Charity taking over the role. However, yesterday when pictures were posted of Hugh Jackman and Zac Efron attending the show, she was pictured in costume with Jessie and Caitlin. Does anyone know what happened, has she rejoined the cast? I checked her Twitter and she posted a couple times this week that she was 'back in the diner'.

Beautiful tour?  Sep 1 2016, 12:39:03 PM

Julia Knitel who understudied Carole (and was supposed to be phenomenal!), just left the Broadway production about two weeks ago. Hmmmm. I wonder if she may be the new tour Carole? The timeline would make sense.

Likelihood of INVISIBLE THREAD Transferring?  Nov 29 2015, 12:39:18 AM

Yes, Kevin McCollum is enhancing the show and developing right now with the aim of a Broadway transfer. We will see what happens!

Alfie Boe is leaving Les Miz on February 28th  Nov 13 2015, 02:29:23 PM

This would be very inspired and unlikely casting, but Norm Lewis blew the roof off of "Bring Him Home" at The Wing gala recently. He would be fabulous. 

Invisible Thread Second Stage  Nov 7 2015, 02:06:32 AM

The band was pretty big. A nice, decent sized string section made up a big part! The band is mostly on one side of the stage but the other corner had some percussion. 

Invisible Thread Second Stage  Nov 6 2015, 12:38:25 PM

Clyde, I went last night and while I wasn't part of the standing ovation I was certainly clapping loudly for (to me) the sheer power of their voices. They were hitting some amazing notes, effortlessly, and I think our crowd went nuts over that power and not necessarily the song itself.

PJPAN, I was there last night too. I feel like it was a mixture of both for me. I thought their voices were beautiful but also was effected by the events on stage (wont'

THE BANDSTAND coming to Broadway, 16/17 season  Nov 5 2015, 03:29:50 PM

I loved the show at Papermill but still agree that they are making the right choice to wait until next season and take time revise. It also wouldn't be smart to have the show compete with Hamilton since Andy would be involved with both. 

SPRING AWAKENING revival failing at box office  Oct 12 2015, 01:13:43 PM

Why was this rushed into extending after a week of previews? Ohhh Ken Davenport.

Anastasia  Oct 12 2015, 01:02:45 PM

I think Jennifer Damiano would be a great choice. I think she can easily capture the quirkiness of Anya as well as the grace as she becomes Anastasia.

The Bandstand Previews  Oct 10 2015, 11:29:08 PM

On the way home, will write a full review later. I'll say for now though, that I absolutely loved it. The show ran just under 3 hours. Yes, there may be a little that could but trimmed but it was still wonderful with a great plot that kept me on the edge of my seat. Stargazer, I had a much different audience at my performance tonight. Everyone around me was very responsive and saying how much they enjoyed the show. I overheard patrons saying they "expected raves once i

The Bandstand Previews  Oct 10 2015, 12:42:45 PM

Seeing it tonight, will have a full review! My friend that works at Papermill said first preview was wonderful, lovely story and that Corey was phenomenal. She also said there was a standing ovation at the end!

The Bandstand Previews  Oct 8 2015, 09:24:04 AM

The first preview of The Bandstand is tonight at Paper Mill. Is anyone going tonight or planning to go during the run?

I'm seeing this Saturday night and very excited! 

Spring Awakening Time Change Refund  Oct 8 2015, 01:02:30 AM

Do you plan to be in the city at any time before then? If so, you could try going in person to the box office. That way you get live people who will give you fast help.

Future Celebrity Replacements for Hamilton  Oct 1 2015, 04:53:57 PM

Although Zac Efron would be a great King, it necessarily doesn't have to be someone young like it is currently with Groff. I mean, we had Brian before. 

I think Jesse Tyler Ferguson would be a hilarious King!

54 Below Question  Oct 1 2015, 03:07:36 PM

As the other poster said, definitely worth calling as most shows have wait lists.

What show is this for? Most shows have press and artists ticket holds. Usually if all are not used those tickets will then be released to the general public in the days leading up to the concert as well as day of.

Camryn Manheim & Patrick Page Board Broadway Revival of SPRING AWAKENING  Aug 11 2015, 11:20:03 AM

I just can't wait to hear Patrick Page say "Melchior Gabor, did you write this?"...already fantasizing now.

Abby Mueller to Star in Beautiful National Tour  Aug 5 2015, 04:50:27 PM

That would make sense. After I posted this I did a little digging on the Beautiful fan Tumblr and saw a newcomer named Nasia Thomas will be in the ensemble.

http://elonlocalnews.com/2015/05/elon-student-lands-role-in-carole-king-musical/

Other than that, nothing else. Very curious as to who will be playing Genie, Gerry and Donny. Also, if Ben and Becky are still attached since that announcement was leaked back in the fall.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You