News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for goodmorningbaltimore

goodmorningbaltimore Profile Photo
Member Name: goodmorningbaltimore
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Sep 6 2009, 04:43:15 AM
When requesting cast-signed Playbills do you guys write to the stage managers?
 Sep 5 2009, 01:24:33 AM
Thanks
 Sep 5 2009, 12:36:42 AM
I just started doing this again after a few months, and now I can't remember how much postage to use! How many first-class stamps should I use on the SASE if I'm expecting a Playbill? And can I put less on the letter I actually send to them seeing as it is lighter?
 Jul 20 2009, 01:57:10 PM
Do you think if I sent Gavin my CD insert from Hair he would sign it?
 May 30 2009, 11:29:14 PM
Does anybody have an address for the Legally Blonde tour cast? Should I just send them on over to the Oriental since they'll be there for a while?
re: Adam Pascal Herniates Disc; Cary Shields Fills in on RENT Tour for Detr
 Feb 18 2009, 03:16:06 PM
Poor Adam =(.

First Legally Blonde, now Rent, why is it that all the National Tour drama happens in Michigan?

re: Becky Gulsvig breaks toe, Lauren Zakrin Elle for two weeks, and also th
 Jan 10 2009, 11:59:12 PM
Laura Bell is also supposed to be teaching a Take It From The Top workshop in Michigan next week (in the same performing arts complex that the show is playing), on the 15th-17th (I'm going to be there), so I have no idea what's going to happen with that now.
re: weird, BLONDE to close B'way just as 1st National launches
 Sep 24 2008, 11:15:58 PM
Has the Broadway production been selling well lately? I can't imagine it not, what with how popular it is
re: RENT: Live from Broadway (Film) - Thoughts
 Sep 24 2008, 11:07:57 PM
I really enjoyed it. I don't know how they did it, but somehow they really did capture the essence of a live performance. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's exactly the same, but it definitely felt like I had an intimate view of the show - and I saw a lot of details in the staging that you just don't see from the audience. And I definitely agree with the first poster about the high-definition thing. I would have liked maybe a few more zoomed-out shots, though I did enjoy seeing the actors' faci
Spring Awakening Tickets
 Feb 19 2008, 01:24:21 AM
Does anyone know when the next block of tickets for Spring Awakening goes on sale? Thanks!

Feb 6 2008, 06:14:54 PM
JKlock, should I just send for it again? lol
 Feb 6 2008, 03:33:06 PM
The strangest thing happened to me today. Last week I wrote to the Little Mermaid Stage Manager asking for a signed Playbill for my friend's birthday. Today I got my SASE back, empty! It was so weird! The people at the theatre just kind of sent back the empty envelope. Do you think I didn't have enough postage? I put 80 cents on the SASE..maybe it should be more? Help?
re: SA Stage Door ?
 Jan 27 2008, 07:44:36 PM
So in the winter, not many of them come out after mats?

to coolkid11776: maybe you could write lea an email or something and ask her about it...but she might get a lot of emails like that or get creeped out or something. idk, if you do that be careful with your wording. Good luck!

Jan 26 2008, 02:52:14 PM
To broadwaylove3: She might, a lot of people will send out preprints and things like that. Then again she seems pretty cool so she might actually personalize something for you. Anyway either way it's good publicity so I wouldn't put the idea of a response out of your head.

Okay, I have 2 questions.

First off, this might sound dumb but where can I reach the cast of Cry-Baby right now? I know they were doing the whole out of town thing in California, but do you think they're back

re: RIP Jonathon-Rent lives on....
 Jan 26 2008, 02:37:55 AM
God Bless, Johnny. I only wish you could've stuck around so we could see what other amazing work you could create.
rent your first time
 Jan 21 2008, 05:53:15 PM
Aww, this thread is making me so sad! I'll post my Rent stories on here later.
re: Welcome Sunday In The Park With George!
 Jan 21 2008, 05:51:02 PM
I'm not going until the Spring/Summer..let me know how it is!
re: sooo after rent closes...
 Jan 17 2008, 03:46:59 PM
People do stuff like that a lot, it's not the insane. It's not like the OP's going to literally like crawl around in trash. I think Rent should do the thing Cats did when it closed, where they sold a bunch of set pieces and all that stuff. (At least I think they did that.) Except I don't like the idea of selling it to other rentheads afterward. That's just selfish and taking advantage of the show. (Not to say I wouldn't buy the stuff..)
re: JONATHAN Sings LARSON
 Nov 19 2007, 10:23:31 PM
I really love this CD! So glad it was released!! I haven't had much time to listen to it yet, but I'm in love with it already.
re: JONATHAN Sings LARSON
 Oct 27 2007, 05:15:28 PM
I ordered it on Amazon last week. :) Not here yet though
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You