News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bobbysworld

bobbysworld Profile Photo
Member Name: bobbysworld
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Where's Caroline?
 Jun 12 2005, 01:57:45 AM
Has anyone heard anything about when Caroline or Change will air on HBO (or if it will at all)?? I would love to see this show again, even if it's just on TV.
re: Piazzaz Takes the Tonys, but WIll It Last?
 Jun 6 2005, 05:20:00 PM
I'm laying here sick in my bed reading this post and getting quite frusterated when suddenly

*poof* Margo makes another brilliant statement.

All i have to say is Margo rocks my world. I love reading your responses!!!---bravo!

re: for the Little Mermaind musical, Ariel should be..
 May 31 2005, 05:42:22 PM
Ashley Brown would be a GREAT Ariel, after her run as Belle of course. :)
Liza Help!!
 May 5 2005, 11:26:00 AM
I'm looking for anyone who has a video of "Liza With A Z"...I have been looking for quite some time now and can't seem to find a copy of this anywhere!!! help!!
re: BROADWAY'S GREATEST DANCERS
 May 1 2005, 12:42:47 PM
Elizabeth Parkinson---she rocked my world in Movin' Out
re: Broadway Bares Poster!!!!
 Apr 20 2005, 04:22:31 PM
The dark haired guy is Matt Risch...he's in Chicago right now
Broadway Bares Poster!!!!
 Apr 20 2005, 02:24:47 AM
I CAN'T WAIT!!
Patti LuPone was Awesome
 Apr 14 2005, 05:04:47 PM
I saw matters of the heart in Cincinnati and wasn't impressed at all. I was thrilled to see a legend like Patti in concert, but her choice of material was HORRIBLE. She did everything from "Back to Before" to "Time After Time"---In true Patti fashion you couldn't understand a word she sang. Her comedic timing is great, but she doesn't do many comedic songs in this concert. Like I said, it was neat seeing her in person, but it was a LOOOOOOOONG concert to sleep...i mean sit through.
re: Billy Elliot
 Apr 3 2005, 10:23:00 AM
thats all we get!? I want to see this show SO badly!
re: Beginner
 Mar 23 2005, 04:45:43 PM
I never had a voice lesson in my life before college...but lessons have definetly helped since ive been here!
re: Dessa Rose Reviews
 Mar 22 2005, 12:03:55 PM
Will there be a cast recording of this show!?!? I never saw "A Man of No Importance"---but I listen to it all the time. I love Stephen Flaherty and Lynn Ahrens shows...and they seem to get better with each new one they write.
re: Can We Please Get Sentimental and Talk About Side Show
 Mar 22 2005, 11:55:45 AM
We just did a production of Side Show at CCM...The experience was by far the most fun I have ever had on stage...and our twins were incredible!! I think it's sad this show isn't produced more often.
re: If you missed Kerry Butler singing 'Part of Your World'...
 Mar 22 2005, 11:43:30 AM
I'm not so impressed with this recording...and i dont think she has that "classic disney quality" to her voice that would make her a good Ariel.

Now, Ashley Brown---currently with On The Record---would be a PERFECT Ariel...her voice is seemless and sounds FIERCE singing disney tunes---especially Ariel's stuff...

re: Funny Girl?
 Mar 22 2005, 11:37:36 AM
I saw Funny Girl a couple years ago when Music Theatre of Wichita did it. Stephanie Block played Fanny and was ABSOLUTLY perfect for the part...she not only sang the crap out of the role but she acted it with such ease. Honestly it was one of the top performances i've ever seen! She HAAAAAAS to do the revival if it ever happens.
re: Worst Broadway Lyric ever?
 Mar 9 2005, 01:36:41 AM
I'm just gunna say 20% of Sideshow---I LOVE THIS SHOW...but c'mon'nah...

"I tried to keep the temperature cool...she's raising my fahrenheit."

"Now I'm the one lighting up like a firefly
Now I', the one blushing red
Eating humble pie"

and my favorite part:

"Reporter:
How do you sleep?

Daisy & Violet:
In a bed

Reporter:
But does one ever keep the other awake?

Daisy:
Well, it does take a bit of doing

Vi

re: Which current or previous B-way star would you marry?
 Feb 27 2005, 03:30:37 PM
Hugh Jackman!!!!

Then we would hire Gavin Creel, Patrick Wilson, Chris Sieber, and Matt Cavenaugh to be our "pool boys"

re: How well do you know Ragtime?
 Feb 25 2005, 05:38:58 PM
I GOT A 90!! I missed the one about Evelyn's cut song...tricky....
re: Angela Gaylor
 Feb 17 2005, 11:20:38 PM
She graduated from CCM...thats all i know
re: Musical Theater colleges
 Feb 16 2005, 06:46:32 PM
I go to CCM and have never been weighed...

I think the program is great...It has its pros and cons, just like any program that you choose. I think this prepares us to be ready to work right after graduation---and most jobs that 22-24 year olds can get are chorus jobs. Shoshana Bean isn't chorus, neither is Angela Gaylor or say...Sarah Gettelfinger.

I dont think there is a TOP musical theatre school, nor should there be. Every school offers something different and it really co

What Shows Truly Deserve Another Chance?
 Feb 2 2005, 06:00:06 PM
Side Show
Caroline or Change
Parade
Lippa's Wild Party---it needs to have a broadway run...the other one sucked!--although I loved toni collette.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You