News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for insertclevernamehere

insertclevernamehere Profile Photo
Member Name: insertclevernamehere
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Reminder: Broadway concert at White House HAS STARTED  Jul 19 2010, 07:47:44 PM
Ouch Chad Kimball
INCEPTION  Jul 17 2010, 02:35:00 PM
Continued Spoilers:
I was also confused that Saito was so aged and Cobb wasn't but I just figured it was because time moves more quickly for each lower level. Saito went into limbo first and maybe enough time elapsed in that limbo for him to age. If Cobb knew where to find him relatively quickly then he wouldn't have aged as much. I have no idea if that makes any sense.
I really liked Inception and that it was complicated. I appreciated that they didn't dumb the movie down. And the acti

re: Side by Side by Susan Blackwell  Mar 19 2010, 12:06:59 AM
There's an extra this week! An extended interview clip with Karen Olivo.
http://www.broadway.com/shows/west-side-story/videos/side-by-side-by-susan-blackwell-bonus-video-when-karen-olivo-met-prince/

Eden Espinosa headed back to Wicked--San Fran  Feb 11 2010, 02:17:54 AM
^ And Les Miz too I heard.
Song to sing for a haiti benefit concert?  Jan 24 2010, 06:08:09 PM
Help is on the way.
re: GLEE Creator Murphy Says Unsure of Idina's Role; Chenoweth to Return in  Dec 17 2009, 09:03:45 PM
I don't think there's been a picture of the two of them together since Wicked despite their being at several of the same events. So there's that.
re: Side by Side by Susan Blackwell  Dec 14 2009, 09:54:13 PM
I wonder who Laura Benanti would shove down a flight of stairs. I agree, this show should be more on than once a month.
EDIT: I just watched it again. Did anyone watch after the credits? LOL at Sutton's raptor!!!

re: Megan Hilty as Ariel in TLM tour? Wikipedia says so.  Nov 10 2009, 04:50:29 PM
I don't think Disney would hire Megan, who is a somewhat established Broadway star and could command a higher salary than a newcomer. Disney doesn't need a "name" in their show, the Little Mermaid will sell itself.
re: Theatre Related Tattoos?  Nov 2 2009, 05:54:05 PM
I once saw a tattoo of Sutton Foster as Janet Vander Graff doing a high kick. You could try that.
re: Brighton Beach Memoirs Producers' Statement  Oct 31 2009, 05:35:53 PM
I'm not terribly atuned to the buisness side of Broadway but can we really only blame the audience for a show closing after a week? Most plays don't do good buisness right after opening but producers keep them open until word-of-mouth (hopefully)spreads. Why did producers give up hope on this play so fast?
re: SHREK closing Jan. 3rd  Oct 22 2009, 01:36:37 AM
C-Lister? Boy are you naive. She was on "The West Wing" and "Pushing Daisies" for two years. More people will see her in one night on the lowest rated episode of Daisies than two years in "Wicked". NEVER underestimate the power of TV.

Thanks to television, she is more recognizable, but she's still not a "star" that could fill a thousand seats a night. I'd agree that she's on the C-List, maybe hovering on the B-List after her Emmy win.

re: Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts in the August:OC movie??  Sep 11 2009, 09:39:27 PM
If Allison Janney got cast as Barb my life would be complete.
re: GLEE Vol. 1 Soundtrack Listing Revealed  Sep 1 2009, 12:53:02 AM
There's a snippet of her singing Maybe This Time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee8YYELdVmg

re: The Weeds Season Finale (Spoilers)  Aug 31 2009, 11:47:42 PM
Bump for the season finale. Is anyone still watching this show?
re: GLEE Vol. 1 Soundtrack Listing Revealed  Aug 31 2009, 09:51:27 PM
Both Michele and Colfer are singing Defying Gravity.
http://music-mix.ew.com/2009/08/31/glee-soundtrack/

re: What Broadway Stars Do You Follow on Twitter?  Aug 30 2009, 03:51:28 PM
Officer Lockstock and Little Sally's twitter is amazing
Sara Ramirez  Aug 21 2009, 04:47:25 PM
I remember about a year ago there was a rumor that Sara Ramirez was working on a solo album. Is there any more news about that? I was just listening to her singing a snippet of Meadowlark on youtube and I'd love for it to be on the CD so I can hear her sing the whole song.
re: Alice Ripley  Aug 20 2009, 02:11:37 AM
What happened with Ellen? I'm drawing a blank.
re: Sherie Renee Scott Autographs??  Aug 13 2009, 08:19:08 PM
She said on the Broadway.com interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p7c49UYAkY) that she's happy to sign for fans but she doesn't enjoy taking pictures with them.
re: Shows carried primarily by one actor  Aug 9 2009, 01:37:23 AM
Chenoweth/Harris in the Apple Tree.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You