News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Kylechristopherwest

Member Name: Kylechristopherwest
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jobs for People with Drama/Theatre Bachelor's Degree
 Jan 29 2023, 10:52:07 PM

Here’s a terrific job search resource: https://jobbank.apap365.org

FROZEN closes on Broadway
 May 14 2020, 05:10:54 PM

It looks like the Aida tour postponed or cancelled as well. They've just backed out of the Summer 2021 stop at Bass Hall in Fort Worth, Texas.

BAT OUT OF HELL Will Play 8 Weeks At NY City Center In 2019
 Feb 8 2019, 06:14:31 PM

The show is still scheduled for Dallas as well.

https://www.attpac.org/on-sale/2019/batoutofhell/

Where do I find info about In My Life, by Joseph Brooks
 Jun 1 2018, 11:29:06 AM

I have a 21 track demo recording. Email me at KyleChristopherWest@gmail.com and I can send it your way.

New Musical Live Streamed Satuday, March 11th.
 Mar 10 2017, 11:36:43 AM

If anyone is interested in watching all or part of One Word Revolution's live stream tomorrow night, details are in the link below. Note that it's being broadcast in Dallas, so make sure to consider time zone adjustments. 

I'm not involved with this production, but I am seeing it tonight and have heard it has great potential.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/dallas/article/BWW-Exclusive-New-Musical-ONE-WORD-REVOLUTION-To-Be-Broadcast-Live-This-Saturday-20170309

About the show:

ONE WORD REVOLUTION tells the story of a fictional world in which government-mandated concentration camps have stood for two decades. The camps hold immigrants of the same heritage, whose extremists have committed terrorism throughout the country.

Evelyn, a young woman who has never known life outside the camps, sends a letter over the walls. Her letter is found by a soldier named Riley, who has been doubting his role in the existence of the camps. Fueled by a growing curiosity for each other, they begin a dangerous correspondence that culminates in the destruction of the camp.

A union of the realities of the US Japanese Internment Camps, the Holocaust, and the Berlin Wall, One Word Revolution explores what can happen when hate is allowed to overtake a nation.

42nd Street Non-Equity Tour
 Jan 21 2017, 03:34:55 PM

Someone in a Tree2, they replaced Peggy, Dorothy, Billy and a handful of others. Some of the ensemble returned, but there's some new blood there as well. I've heard great things about this year's company.

The Sassy Sam, how was Peggy? I saw a little video on FB that looked promising.

2017-2018 Touring Season
 Jan 10 2017, 03:52:17 PM

I've tried to quickly put together a comprehensive list of showing touring in the 2017-2018 season (not only the new shows). I'm sure there are some errors on this, so please let me know if you catch any.

42nd Street
A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder
Aladdin
Allegiance (unconfirmed)
An American in Paris
Annie
Beautiful- The Carol King Musical
Bright Star
Cabaret
Chicago
Cinderella
Circus 1903
Clue On Stage

Jessie Mueller's Final WAITRESS Performance Set for March 26, 2017
 Dec 13 2016, 11:01:20 AM

She'd be great, but I have a feeling she won't be chasing her sister's footsteps a second time around. At least not so quickly.

Jessie Mueller's Final WAITRESS Performance Set for March 26, 2017
 Dec 13 2016, 10:57:52 AM

This may be an odd suggestion, but I'd love to see Mandy Moore tackle the role.

Pippin Non-Equity Tour
 Aug 10 2016, 12:22:30 PM

Apparently the video has been removed...

Wonderettes
 Aug 3 2016, 11:02:44 AM

Does anyone know how long Diana Degarmo is in the show? She has a killer voice.

Wonderettes
 Aug 2 2016, 12:14:56 PM

I haven't seen the show yet, but I've heard pretty great things. Their Bryant Park performance was fantastic.

Broadway.com has additional Hamilton tickets for 2017
 Jun 20 2016, 05:14:13 PM

For those who bought tickets on Broadway.com, did it imply that tickets were only available for pickup at the box office, or did you find an option to print them or have them mailed?

re: Wicked Dallas- No Lotto
 Apr 26 2016, 11:42:29 AM

Lizzie, thanks for pointing that out. When antonijan commented on the post a few days ago, I didn't read the original post date. Next time, I'll finish my coffee before commenting! :)

re: Wicked Dallas- No Lotto
 Apr 26 2016, 11:24:13 AM

Hi Bret,

I think someone at the box office misspoke about the Wicket lottery. When I covered press night, there were plenty of people in those green "I WON THE WICKED LOTTERY" buttons. I just reached out to the marketing team, and they confirmed that they are holding the drawing before every show. Check out the Dallas Summer Musicals Facebook page for details.

Let us know your thoughts when you see the show!

Touring Season 2016-2017
 Mar 21 2016, 09:19:22 PM

Jacob, do you know when DSM is announcing?

If/Then Tour
 Jan 29 2016, 07:12:36 PM

Some thoughts on the new cast of the If/Then tour.

Matilda Tour?
 Sep 28 2015, 09:41:06 AM

Here's my review on the national tour stop in Dallas:

https://www.broadwayworld.com/dallas/article/BWW-Review-A-Progress-Report-for-MATILDA-at-Winspear-Opera-House-20150925

Sadly, our whole city seems to be frustrated with the sound issues. TONS of complaints on Facebook about it every night.

Moonshine @ Dallas Theater Center--soon to bring the hoedown to B'way?
 Sep 22 2015, 08:49:49 AM

Here's my review on the show for BroadwayWorld:

;">http://dlvr.it/CDX3MX

Moonshine @ Dallas Theater Center--soon to bring the hoedown to B'way?
 Sep 21 2015, 04:36:36 PM

This isn't (yet) listed in the program, but below is the current scene/song list for MOONSHINE at Dallas Theatre Center. My review will be live soon, but I thought I'd share this for those of you who are able to check out the show in Dallas.

ACT 1 : SCENE 1 – KORNFIELD KOUNTY / GRANDPA’S HOUSE / SR PLATFORM/ HAYSTACK / TAMPA

#1 “Hee Haw” & #2 “Wings”

ACT 1 : SCENE 2 – PAWN SHOP ACT 1 : SCENE 3 – RESTAURANT

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You