News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rent-tears

rent-tears Profile Photo
Member Name: rent-tears
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Boy From Oz closing.....
 Jun 24 2004, 09:20:37 PM
yaaaay. good job! scared hugh was going to be replaced by some evil popstar-broadway wannabe.

re: Rent Tour
 Jun 23 2004, 11:20:19 PM
totally... you should go see it...its really good. one of my favorites.
re: Little Shop Performance on Regis
 Jun 23 2004, 03:09:03 PM
hm? so he was good? or just passable?
re: Fatone starts early
 Jun 23 2004, 01:20:56 AM
hmmn...I dont really know what to think about this...I meen...I really didnt like N'SYNC at all...but if someone in pop culture is embracing broadway music as much as he has...I guess he could be kind of respectable?...and now I really wish I would've seen him in rent.
Friend of MINE refers to the 'hit tune' (read catchy and annoying
 Jun 23 2004, 01:16:50 AM
I think that Id really like to see this show someday... Ive heard a few of the songs and it sounds uberly interesting.

re: Fight Club - The Musical???
 Jun 21 2004, 03:52:07 PM
hmmn...weird.... but because the movie was so good, Im sure itll be a hit..or some sort. I just can't see it though.
re: Favorite comical Broadway songs
 Jun 20 2004, 01:56:02 PM
yeah.... I agree on Everyone's a little bit rasicist from Aveneue Q.... or If you were gay....or the interenet is for p*rn... or my girlfriend(who lives in Canada).... difficult choice there.

re: More RENT MOVIE News (i.e. more Columbus quotes that should temper some
 Jun 16 2004, 12:12:06 AM
If Justin did Rojer I would die... and then kill Justin and the Director for ruining my favorite heh... orrr maybe Id just get really really mad.

but lets all pray that they get someone better....

re: Rent in Boston
 Jun 15 2004, 11:50:14 PM
I really enjoyed the touring cast. But I live too far away from NY, nor do I have the money to go see big productions unless they go on tour. They all do really well, the ones that stick out in my mind are the: Maureen, Mimi, and Collin. Its very good. You'll have a good time.
Cute, Fun, Perky, Alto Audition Piece?
 Jun 15 2004, 06:10:37 PM
Im looking at Marty or Jan.
need help finding audition peice.
 Jun 15 2004, 05:42:27 PM
ok...so Im a highschool girl 16 years old, auditioning for a part in "Grease" for my highschool drama dept. next year. I don't sing very often, but Im not so bad at it. Im an alto, and I need a cute, fun, perky peice.

please help me! I could really use it!

thanks a ton,

Lydia*

re: What Broadway Character are you?
 Jun 13 2004, 06:49:20 PM
oh I would totally be Millie... she describes me so well, naive and looking for love.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You