News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for andsym9001

Member Name: andsym9001
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Filming details and casting updates on Les Miserables
 Feb 28 2012, 01:49:38 PM
Don't know if this has been posted anywhere, but I was told by norm lewis that sierra boggess Is to play the old hag? I'm guessing one of the lovely ladies.
Godspell understudies
 Nov 20 2011, 05:25:46 PM
I believe that the statement that the male standbys cover all the male roles and same for females may be oddly untrue. If I heard correctly I don't think that Jaoquina covered Celisses track because she does not play the ukelele. Therefore only julia covered celisse and since she was on for morgan the only female was Jaoquina. I believe she had to learn the track overnight and for when celisse usually plays the uke someone else played it i think while she still sang the song. Of course now I'm s
Question re: ANYONE CAN WHISTLE Related Print I Got At The Flea Market
 Sep 27 2011, 10:19:34 PM
I bought this print also. I dont know if this means we both got duped but the guy said there were only three copies made and that the one he gave me was supposed to go to arthur laurents but he is no longer with us so he was selling it at the flea market.
The Actual Drowsy Chaperone Marquee for Sale
 Aug 5 2011, 01:40:08 AM
It would probably help if you advertised how much you are selling them for.
SELLING: Two Framed Props From NEXT FALL
 Jun 21 2011, 05:37:37 PM
Whichever you prefer.
SELLING: Two Framed Props From NEXT FALL
 Jun 21 2011, 05:30:57 PM
Hi there. I will send you a pm as well butt I would be interested in them. Only show I've ever cried at and the show holds a very special place in my heart. Thanks
Anything Goes Stage Door
 May 31 2011, 03:02:41 AM
I've heard that neither of them come out of the stage door anymore.
PLAY DEAD?
 May 7 2011, 12:22:58 AM
Female nudity. Not sexual. Only for about 30 seconds in the last few minutes of the show. I did find the show quite terrifying at times and I was 19. lol It is a lot of fun though if you enjoy being scared. 13 may be a little young but depends on the person.
TICKET 4/16 3pm PETER AND THE STARCATCHER
 Apr 14 2011, 04:14:30 PM
yes i'm interested. For some reason my PM's sometimes don't go through. you can email me at my username at yahoo.
TICKET 4/16 3pm PETER AND THE STARCATCHER
 Apr 14 2011, 01:39:53 PM
I sent you a message...
Harvey Fierstein stage door.
 Mar 24 2011, 05:31:51 PM
when I met him at the stage door of la cage at the end of his first week he was less than charming. He came out and started complaining how he was cold and tired saying, "mama's gotta do this twice tomorow hurry up." also told my friend to "hurry up bitch" when his camera took too long to take a picture. He also told me not to ebay him to death as I had a La cage original cast LP and 2 playbills. He told me I didnt have a record player and to pick one or two things for him to sign. Woof.
PRISCILLA Reviews
 Mar 20 2011, 09:50:58 PM
Did EW confuse Jessica Philips character with Ashley Spencers?
Play Dead!
 Jan 20 2011, 08:26:18 PM
Cool thanks for the info
Play Dead!
 Jan 20 2011, 08:17:12 PM
Mar way , How much of the show is in the dark (time wise)
Play Dead!
 Jan 20 2011, 08:01:39 PM
For anyone who has seen woman in black in London. How would you compare the two as I have seen that.

Play Dead!
 Jan 20 2011, 07:58:44 PM
So I reallY want to experience this show but am terrified I won't be able to handle it. Will someone possibly post some slpoilers or pm me more specifics on the show besides the fact that it's dark and scary? Thanks
What changes were made to Spiderman?
 Dec 23 2010, 10:03:33 PM
SPOILERS AND JUNK
I saw the 2nd preview and there was no net used throughout the whole show which I thought a little odd. As I had heard about the huge net.
I saw the show again last saturday and the net was there during one of the final songs. It is a giant rope net that comes out of the pit in the stage and covers the entire prescenium. Arachne flies around Peter Parker and all around in front of the net. Peter Parker climbs up and down and all around the net while she is singing at hi

Spiderman Preview T/hread!
 Dec 2 2010, 06:46:42 PM
Katurian- If i remember correctly there are about 3 full songs that are just Peter and MJ. One in the very begining where they aren't singing to each other. One at the beginning of act 2 i think. And one towards the end I think. Some of the harmonies were really beautiful especially with Jen's voice.
 Dec 2 2010, 06:22:52 PM
twinbelters-The souvenir stand was cheep looking. They had a window card, a magnet, a mouse pad, and prolly some other small stuff as well as a bunch of different t shirts with just spiderman on them not saying the show or anything just the shows logo. Kinda like the curtain I guess.
 Dec 2 2010, 02:56:11 PM
I was at the second preview last night. Everything i claim below is my own opinion as an avid theatre goer and theatre student. SPOILERS THROUGHOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all the theatre set up is really cool when you first walk in. Everything is extended past the proscenium. I agree with others thought that the GEEK CHORUS needs to be reworked to not be so awkward or completely taken out. It adds nothing to the story, just acts as a delay for them to set up for the next scene. It che

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You