News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SeanInTheSpotlight

SeanInTheSpotlight Profile Photo
Member Name: SeanInTheSpotlight
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Flea Market 2011 Question?!
 Aug 1 2011, 05:33:18 PM
So I have never been to the flea market... What should I bring? What time should I get there?
Arielle Jacobs to Join IN THE HEIGHTS on Broadway
 Nov 4 2010, 03:16:24 PM
I am just so proud of her!!! She was great when I saw her in Baltimore and I expect nothing less then perfection from her on Broadway!!! I can not get over this. I will have to make a trip up to NY to see her soon!!!
Lyrics to "It Gets Better" Broadway Sings
 Oct 21 2010, 03:09:31 PM
Does anyone have the lyrics to the song for The Trevor Project? Or know where I can get them.

Thanks!!!

Classic and Modern Musicals
 Sep 13 2010, 10:47:28 PM
Thank you for your opion, while I think you are wrong. I wanted theater lovers ideas and I figured this would be the best way.
 Sep 13 2010, 06:29:08 PM
It is. I want to hear other peoples thoughts. Kay Thanks. Have a NICE day!!!
 Sep 13 2010, 04:19:31 PM
I am doing a speech comparing and contrasting Classic and Modern musicals. I have a few questions...

1. What do you think the great classic musicals are?
2. What do you think was the first Modern "Rock" musical?
3. What do you think are some of the major differences bewteen the two?

Please no stupid sarcastic answers!

SeanInTheSpotlight

New In The Heights Tour Cast and Understudy #'s
 Aug 4 2010, 04:47:33 PM

New In The Heights Cast and Understudy #'s
 Aug 4 2010, 03:22:53 PM
I was looking on the In The Heights tour website and I noticed that cast had some new replacements; Chris Chatman as Sonny, Lexi Lawson as Vanessa, Joseph Morales as Usnavi (Is this temporay?) . As of right now the tour has 2 understudies for Nina, Vanessa, Carla, and Benny; and only 1 understudy for Usnavi and no one is covering Sonny. There are 4 understudies for Usnavi on Broadway and on 1 on tour...

Thoughts on the new cast and the Understudy #'s...

Understudies that should have played the role full time
 Jul 27 2010, 07:20:05 PM
So with BroadwayGirlNYC latest story I started thinking about understudies that had a chance to play the role full time and the ones who did not... The first that come to mind Meghan Fay and Alexandra Socha
In The Heights Tour - Vanessa
 Jul 14 2010, 01:29:35 PM
So I forget the girls name who was the first Vanessa on tour, but what did people think of her and why did she leave the show so soon. In the little video I have seen of her she did not seem that great or looked the right age. Thoughts???
Monologue Help
 Feb 17 2010, 07:52:34 PM
As a Senior at my high school, we can do a small performance at our banquet. There are about four Seniors in Backstage Crew, and we want to do a small performance. I want to do a monologue and split it up between us. I would like it to have some sort of technical theater reference or backstage crew reference. I would like to hear some ideas, because I can not find anything. It does not have to be too long, but like I said I want to split it between about four people. It can be funny.
Never to happen Wicked Cast
 Feb 15 2010, 06:09:38 PM
Why not???
Never to happen Wicked Cast
 Feb 15 2010, 05:47:07 PM
Okay so I want to see your Never to Happen Wicked Cast. People that could play the parts but never will in their liftime. Keep the casts true to there genders and around the age of the average of the actor who normally plays the part.
Ready, Set, Go!!!

re: Spring Awakening Tour
 Feb 10 2010, 07:11:15 PM
When I saw the show in New York for the first time I sat on stage and the only thing that I feel I really missed out on was the Don't Do Saddness/Blue Wind scene, but was still balling during Left Behind. I heard everything fine, you are on stage with the actors so you will hear them just fine. Enjoy the show!!!
In the Heights Tour
 Feb 3 2010, 08:28:46 PM
How is the tour holding up? Is the cast any good? What happened with the first Vanessa? I had heard she left.. but why?
Best and Worst of the past Decade
 Dec 31 2009, 12:51:26 PM
What do you think has been...
1.Best Musical of the Decade is?
2.Best Broadway memory of the Decade is?
3.Biggest flop of the Decade?
4.Biggest hit of the Decade?
5.Most unexpected show of the Decade?

Please share!!!

re: Allison Case - Hair
 Dec 11 2009, 11:29:51 AM
what was the injury?
Allison Case - Hair
 Dec 11 2009, 08:21:17 AM
Is she still in the show???
BC/EFA fundraisers at schools
 Aug 26 2009, 08:46:24 PM
Has anybody done a fundraiser for this at there school. I really think this is an important cause and would be good for my school. Thoughts???
re: Next to Normal with an all-black cast
 Jul 30 2009, 10:17:41 PM
Lilli Copper as Natalie would be great!!! What about Gabe???
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You