News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Brodybaby03

Brodybaby03 Profile Photo
Member Name: Brodybaby03
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

When does Cheyenne leave XANADU?
 Aug 10 2007, 12:17:48 PM
I'm hoping to see the show again and I really only want to see Cheyenne again....but I don't know if he left yet or when he is leaving...

can anyone tell me??
Thanks

re: Aaaaaarg Matey! It's Pirate Kudisch
 Jan 26 2007, 01:55:02 PM
OK....Shannon Lewis is a very nice gal and all but....

He and I need to buy some real estate, get a dog, get married and call it a day!

He is really just getting better and better with age.
I hope he does A Little Night Music when it comes back.

re: HAIR revival
 Jan 20 2007, 05:40:37 PM
I recently worked with Jim Rado on HAIR....he's talking about a workshop and then a purposed revival....
Look, I'm always hopeful....but...I'm skeptical...Jim, as I have learned from experience and heard from many others who've worked with him on similar "workshops" and "re-workings" on HAIR is a lot of talk and optimism that lacks any reality...

I think we could definitly use HAIR's message now more than ever but I only think it should be produced with the purest of hearts and inte

re: The Slipper and the Rose...
 Jan 20 2007, 10:15:55 AM
I would cut "I can't forget the melody"....of course all depending on who played Cinderella but it's just reinterating(sorry I can't spell) how she said she feels in "Tell HIm Anything"...it's like, we get it already.
I think the scene where she intterupts the wedding and they kiss is the most romantic thing I've ever seen...I've watched it so many times my tape is all off on the tracking at that point :)
I think it also wouldn't hurt to give the Lady Caroline a bigger part in a stage v

re: The Slipper and the Rose...
 Jan 19 2007, 03:04:45 PM
I have the DVD and VHS...I prefer the VHS american version as well interms of editing and all.
I think it would be such an amazing show...so gorgeous...huge budget obviously but I think in the tradition of Drowsy Chaperone it could help bring Musical Theater back to where it was.

The Slipper and the Rose...
 Jan 19 2007, 02:52:47 PM
I know there has been a mention or two on here about this amazing show....
It's one of my personal favorites...could it ever be brought to Broadway do you think?

re: QUILLS on Broadway
 Nov 14 2006, 10:59:02 AM
Thank You Both.
So I assume that means it's not available for viewing at lincoln center library...or do they carry off broadway as well??

QUILLS on Broadway
 Nov 13 2006, 11:35:30 PM
Does anyone have any information on the Broadway Production of QUILLS....specifically Rocco Sisto who played the Marquis...I can't find much google-ing...I know he founded a Shakespeare theater in Massachusetts...he was nominated for the Drama Desk for Quills...but thats all.
Any info is greatly appreciated!

"The Tonics" Good Thing Going @ Songheim Celebration...
 Oct 12 2006, 10:42:30 PM
Does anyone know anything about the group The Tonics, who sang "GOOD THING GOING" at the 1992? Sondheim Celebration???
I really loved their rendition...I believe Jason Robert Brown wrote the arangement as he was the musical director and pianist for the performance.
I didn't know if they were big on the music scene then...their voices are really incredible.
If anyone knows anything let me know...I couldnt find anything on Itunes

re: Its Official! Donna Murphy adopts orphan!
 Sep 30 2006, 08:46:22 PM
You took the words right outta my mouth Rath....
and as far as I know,(I work for a family member) they have one beautiful little girl.
This post really shocks me. Or rather the way it was done.

re: Broadway Idol
 Sep 30 2006, 03:15:04 PM
Well the "fabulous" ms huberman forgot her words during "I'm Breaking Down"...and I don't care how "hard" that song is....learn and remember your lyrics. SHe is completely self-involved and cannot just STAND there and listen to critique! She has to fidget and comment and joke around, and in terms of performing, she has NO BUILD. Last week her rendition of "The Miller's Son" was a blatent copy of the Emily Skinner version and she begins SO loud and belty she has nowhere to go. I am SHOCKED tha
re: Andrea McArdle....TONIGHT....FREE !
 Aug 22 2006, 11:34:41 AM
Bitter, Bitter, Bitter , makes a gal age quicker...
re: Andrea McArdle....TONIGHT....FREE !
 Aug 21 2006, 08:24:45 PM
I've workshoped with her AND seen her live. She's amazing, has aged INSANELY well....is well worth anyone's money and is incredible. My only issue is the endless singing of "Tomorrow" but you gotta give it to her, she's a crowd pleaser. She's immensley talented...we should all be so lucky to see what the crowd at SPLASH will see tonight.
Don't be so miserable.

re: Mazzie, Hadary join 'Spamalot'
 Aug 2 2006, 04:57:48 PM
She's going to be SO incredible. It's a SHAME the American Theater Wing isn't doing the "Best Replacement" award afterall....
I LOVE MARIN MAZZIE!

re: Do you ever leave a show during intermission?
 Aug 2 2006, 02:44:57 PM
I had to leave TABOO after act one to go on a blind date....the date was fun but it never went anywhere and I still regret it to THIS day!
re: One Performer
 Jul 17 2006, 07:49:11 AM
marc kudisch

re: Your top 5 movie musicals!
 Jul 15 2006, 03:23:51 PM
xanadu
viva las vegas
carousel
sound of music
bye bye birdie

re: Jonathan Pryce and Rachel Debenedet
 May 23 2006, 08:24:56 PM
well as we all know....a little Broadway affair is good for the soul...
re: NO TONY HOST???
 May 23 2006, 08:24:16 PM
if Oprah was the host I wouldn't watch.....she's crap.
re: Jonathan Pryce and Rachel Debenedet
 May 23 2006, 08:22:38 PM
damn it...they looked hot and dirty
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You