News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LeadingMan051990

Member Name: LeadingMan051990
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Official Shrek The Musical Thread
 Aug 10 2008, 07:07:57 PM
can someone PM me the demo tracks or how to get them? thanks :)
re: 'Jersey Boys' San Francisco
 Feb 25 2007, 02:07:32 PM
Does anyone know if Erich Bergen and Jackie Seiden are dating? They're both first on eachother's myspace friends (could just be good friends, I know), but I was just wondering. Also, because my gay friend swore that Erich Bergen stared at him from onstage for like 10 seconds during "Walk Like a Man"
re: LEND ME A TENOR Info?
 Jan 11 2007, 08:35:03 PM
anyone know how to acquire the rights to produce this play?
Just Cast As...
 Oct 15 2006, 07:24:14 PM
...Jack in Into the Woods!!! I'm so excited, although I've never seen the show and I don't know much about the character. Any tips or info about cool things Jack gets to do???

Thanks

Audition for CATS?
 Jul 17 2006, 11:32:45 PM
I know there is always lots of talk about how CATS has no plot and its a pointless show, but is it fun to be in? I was wondering because I might have the chance to be in it soon.
re: Metamorphoses?
 Jul 16 2006, 01:02:52 PM
My high school did this show 2 years ago (completely legal), and everyone who saw it said it was the best straight play we've ever done. We actually did have a pool in ours and it worked perfectly. I don't think this play can be done effectively without the pool since water is such an important factor in some of the plotlines.
re: Bat Boy ranges
 Jul 7 2006, 11:17:08 AM
up to a high b flat.
 Jul 7 2006, 09:48:59 AM
What song(s) does Bat Boy have his highest notes?
 Jul 6 2006, 02:55:31 PM
Does anyone know how many other roles there are besides those 5 listed? Does it require a big chorus?
Bat Boy ranges
 Jul 5 2006, 05:27:36 PM
Could someone please list the characters of Bat Boy and their vocal ranges?

Thanks a million!

re: Free Download on iTunes- Wedding Singer
 Jun 7 2006, 05:42:51 PM
Since this song is a free download anyways, could someone make a link to download the song for those of us who don't have itunes? I don't think this would be illegal since its already free...
Voting on our show for next year!
 May 24 2006, 10:30:06 PM
This should probably be posted in the Student board, but it doesnt get very much traffic these days.

Anyway, the director at my high school is letting the students vote this year for the musical we will produce next year. 7 musicals were pitched to her and the voting is on friday. PLEASE help me pick the best one because some are really good but i've never heard of others so heres the list:

les miz
into the woods
south pacific
urinetown
thoroughly modern milli

Wicked Clock
 Apr 11 2006, 03:19:28 AM
Ok, so I've seen the show twice and this has always bugged me. Why is the clock in the background seem like its been turn about 30 or so degrees. The number on the top where 12 o clock should be is 2 o clock in wicked. Any special reason for this?

Thanks

re: High School Musical
 Mar 26 2006, 12:16:35 AM
i dont see how Stick to the Status Quo was "stolen" from Hairspray. sure, the overall mood and feel of the song is similar, but the melody, lyrics, and orchestration doesnt sound similar at all.
 Mar 25 2006, 10:52:53 PM
i think this show cud actually be good on stage because it wud be performed by people who can actually sing and act at the same time. i think a lot of the "bashers" are blinded by the horrible casting of the movie (come on its disney channel). the material is not as horrible as it is made out to be.
re: Oklahoma the Musical Question
 Mar 25 2006, 07:52:32 PM
When the tour came to San Francisco, I saw it with a Will understudy. I don't know what was wrong but he seemed really nervous through out the whole show.

Anyways, during "Kansas City", he was doing some rope tricks and it completely back-fired and he got tangled in it and had to be helped out of the rope by some fellow cowboys.

I was in hysterics.

Mar 25 2006, 07:16:54 PM
oh and they better transpose some of the songs down because its hard to use a pitch-corrector in a live show.
 Mar 25 2006, 07:08:30 PM
i just showed that link to one of my friends who is completely and utterly OBSESSED.

she fainted. im not kidding.

wow

Best Godspell Recording?
 Mar 11 2006, 06:25:52 PM
Hey you guys i really want to buy a Godspell recording as I have never seen or listened to the show before. Which recording would everyone reccomend?

Thanks

City of Angels- Stine or Stone?
 Mar 10 2006, 12:57:04 AM
hey you guys which part in City of Angels would be the better part to try out for?

thanks

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You