News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TravisOKC

Member Name: TravisOKC
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

West End CABARET Eyeing Broadway Transfer to the Hudson?  Apr 7 2022, 12:26:04 PM

This might be a stretch in casting, and would do really well with name recognition, but with if Noah Reid and Emily Hampshire were cast in the show?  We've had a preview of what they could do with it from Schitts Creek.

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Mar 15 2022, 12:09:57 PM

Just announced that Allison Bailey and Talia Suskauer will be playing their final performances with Wicked this upcoming Sunday.  Very sad to see them go, but excited for what's next for them. 

Jennafer Newberry will replace Allison, and Lissa deGuzman will replace Talia (and is completely new to the Wicked Fam).  Also joining the cast are John Bolton as the Wizard, Michael Genet as Dr. D, Kimberly Immanuel as Nessa, and Jake Pederson as Boq. 

9/14/21 Reopening Nights Thread  Sep 15 2021, 12:46:16 PM
Jordan Levinson said: "Det95 said: "Intermission at Wicked. My god my heart is racing. I’ve never been in a house like this. Lindsey Pierce is a fantastic Elphaba. Will post more thoughts later. "

I counted a45 second ovation for Ginna Mason upon her entrance, and another 30 seconds of applause after “It’s good…”. Broadway beat the tour’s reopening night easily. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a lovefest at Wickedas strong as tonight since

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Sep 10 2021, 11:32:22 PM

BCfitasafiddle said: "Maybe an unpopular opinion... but I didn't enjoy DeBose doing this song. Didn't do it for me. There are better choices for the film."

Totally agree, but i would add that DeBose is a fantastic singer...

Broadway reopening  Aug 5 2021, 11:01:49 AM
DiscoCrows said: "Just got out of Wicked in Dallas, it was impeccable. Haven’t been in such an energetic audience since the first performance back at Hadestown post-Tonys.There were some news stations at the venue filming the event and interviewing some folks, definitely lots of fans of the show. Most characters got prolonged entrance applauses, and Allisonabsolutely stopped the show for a couple seconds with her ‘It’s good to see me, isn’t it?’ as one might hope hah
Wicked Opening Night  May 11 2021, 09:25:09 AM
Yeah. It’s ridiculous. I didn’t even know they went on sale until one of my friends texted me this morning as I was driving to a dr appt.
Wicked Opening Night  May 11 2021, 09:19:50 AM
If anyone has 2 extra tickets let your boy know!
Wicked Movie Seeks New Director  Apr 20 2021, 03:18:34 PM
For Morrible I would LOVE to see Rondi Reed or Catherine O'Hara!
Favorite Glinda?  Sep 1 2020, 03:05:40 PM
Katie Rose Clarke, Allie Mauzey, and Ginna Claire.
Greatest Song of All Time From a Musical  Jul 29 2020, 02:23:33 PM

Greatest song of all time from a musical and why!?

Disney's TANGLED on Broadway?  Jul 29 2020, 02:18:26 PM

I'd love to see Katie Rose Clarke as Rapunzel, and Carmen Cusack as Mother Gothel! That'd be fun!

National Tours / Venues postponing or canceling stops due to CoronaVirus  Mar 23 2020, 10:39:03 AM

Beautiful has also canceled.

National Tours / Venues postponing or canceling stops due to CoronaVirus  Mar 23 2020, 10:39:03 AM

Beautiful has also canceled.

Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Test Positive For Coronavirus  Mar 12 2020, 11:18:24 AM

Oh man...are they going to be quarantined in Australia?

Fiyero Open Call  Mar 12 2020, 10:35:20 AM

Somebody I follow on instagram shared the below tweet to their instastory about Taylor Long's audition for Fiyero.  I can't even begin to tell y'all how on board I am with this and would love to see Wicked cast him as Fiyero!  It would be so inspiring and IMO he would add another layer to Fiyero that hasn't been explored.  He seems to be a pretty good singer, too (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i4yg6UPq10)!! Let's do it Wicked!

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Feb 24 2020, 11:35:12 AM

copathetiic said: "Anyone know what’s going on with Ginna Claire? Brittany Johnson just posted that she’s gonna be on for Glinda for almost every show between March 3rd and March 26th"

According to her instagram, it looks like a bunch of her family are in town.  I wonder if they are going on a vacation or something. 

Touring Miss Saigon In Oklahoma City (no helicopter)  Feb 24 2020, 11:26:55 AM

I've seen the touring show 3 times (once in san fran, and twice in OKC), all of which had no tech issues.  I have a friend who is in the show, and he told me that what had happened with the helicopter in OKC was that before they were supposed to use it a warning popped up in Dutch and tech crew had no idea what it meant and that they were literally on the phone with people in Holland trying to figure out.  And since they didn't know what the warning message meant they decide

Short Musicals  Oct 30 2019, 01:13:23 PM

Fame Becomes Me!

BKLYN 15th Anniversary Concert  Sep 17 2019, 12:36:49 PM

Can't wait for this!  Hopefully they'll film it and/or do a live recording of the benefit concert!

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/BWW-TV-Eden-EspinosaKaren-OlivoRamona-KellerWill-Star-in-BKLYN-15th-Anniversary-Concert-20190917

NBC Live Musicals  Sep 6 2019, 11:29:31 AM

I would love for them to take on Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, and have OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder play Willy!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You