News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SeeIreallycouldn'tSING!!

SeeIreallycouldn'tSING!! Profile Photo
Member Name: SeeIreallycouldn'tSING!!
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: HairSpray experts?
 Oct 12 2005, 02:48:50 PM
I dunno, some girl did it in an acting class I was in a few years ago.
HairSpray experts?
 Oct 12 2005, 02:44:51 PM
I'm looking for a monolouge from the musical Hairspray. The only thing I know about it is, that the phrase "this is my front... and this is my back" lol thats all i know... can anyone help me! I wanna audtion for somthing with this! thanks!
re: CHorus Line Audtion!
 Oct 10 2005, 11:46:06 PM
hell no! I had to do doubles tho... I don't think i got it, i even have experence playing the part... nah... its not gonna happen.

WHy! did you hear anything about the broadway audtions!?

CHorus Line Audtion!
 Oct 10 2005, 06:09:20 PM
I have a chorus line audtion tonite... i wanna be Kristine... any tips?!
re: Auditions to A Chorus Line???
 Sep 15 2005, 09:53:33 PM
hahahaha! duh! either way, audtions were held aready in june.
re: Revivals !
 Aug 18 2005, 08:46:20 PM
wait... Pajama Game?! Really?!? and I knew about Chorus Line.. duhh! any news on that by the way?

I heard about a bye bye birdie one... but i think i just imagined that. I think i'll imagine myself a west side story one too.

re: Revivals !
 Aug 18 2005, 08:46:19 PM
wait... Pajama Game?! Really?!? and I knew about Chorus Line.. duhh! any news on that by the way?

I heard about a bye bye birdie one... but i think i just imagined that. I think i'll imagine myself a west side story one too.

Revivals !
 Aug 18 2005, 08:40:37 PM
Wat are the upcoming revivals?! I get so mixed up!
re: the official DRS contracts/vacations thread
 Aug 18 2005, 08:36:18 PM
i saw it last night and it was amazing! but I wanted to see Lithgow in the show... I read somware that u can go to the box office the day of a show when the person u wanna see is back and if there is room, they'll let u in...
re: What other show should I see on my Birthday??
 Aug 18 2005, 08:14:08 PM
Dirty Rotton Scondrals... The Producers, Beauty and the Beast is always great.... I'd save rent for when u've got nothing else to do cause u can get those lottery tickets cheap.
re: Must-have musical cast recordings
 Aug 17 2005, 01:43:35 AM
trust me it matters lol... ask anyone... the chorus lIne movie is infamous for distroying the beauty of the oringal... I find the movie music kinda creepy.
re: New 'PRODUCERS' Pic: Broderick, Ferrell, and Lane
 Aug 17 2005, 01:33:29 AM
the movie looks AMAZING... EXECPT ONE TINY THing.... UMA Shes gonna suck sooo bad.... theres such a huge list of actors that could have played that part... Renee Zeliwiger, Nicole Kidman (I know both of them just came off musicals but still!) anyone in hollywood could play that part... shes gonna ruin the movie for me I know it...

BUt then Will Ferrel will come and make it all better!

Aug 17 2005, 01:30:27 AM
eww! I mean the Oringal Cast Recording... not the movie!! get the real one!
 Aug 17 2005, 01:23:20 AM
A Chorus Line... an Importent classic.. esp. since its coming back in 06 *does a little happy dance*
Peter Pan
 Aug 17 2005, 01:13:23 AM
does anyone have any info on when I can purchase tickets for the Cathy Rigby Peter Pan show at Madison Square Garden? And we're sure its not coming to broadwy right?

Sly FOx
 Aug 17 2005, 01:06:46 AM
hi! a local theater company I am with is doing the show Sly Fox as the fall show... I know NOTHING about it... is it a musical? Are there any parts for a young (18 year old) girl that looks young?
re: Broadways Lost Treasures
 Aug 12 2005, 09:45:55 PM
yea... I've got that for christmas! i was just curious cause its on now...
re: Broadways Lost Treasures
 Aug 12 2005, 09:45:55 PM
yea... I've got that for christmas! i was just curious cause its on now...
Broadways Lost Treasures
 Aug 12 2005, 09:33:51 PM
How is the new Broadways Lost Tressures? Is there any Chorus Line on it? I hated the first one cause i sat through it a hundred times without seeing chorus line... this new one looks alot better tho! does it have any songs from shows that are currently on broadway?
re: Rent Lottery?
 Jul 29 2005, 03:41:41 PM
i did it last night there were ALOT of people. i won we were FRONT ROW CENTER... Amazing.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You