Rent Lottery?

Born2cthelightsofbway Profile Photo
Born2cthelightsofbway
#0Rent Lottery?
Posted: 7/28/05 at 5:44pm

Can someone tell me how the Rent lottery has been lately? Thanks!!!

"You alone can make my song take flight, it's over now, the Music of the Night!!!!!"

Popular Profile Photo
Popular
#1re: Rent Lottery?
Posted: 7/28/05 at 6:01pm

You may want to specify a city and search the threads.

Born2cthelightsofbway
#2re: Rent Lottery?
Posted: 7/28/05 at 6:59pm

The lottery for broadway, and the thing is I really want to know how it is now that we are in summer, the searches that came up were closer to feb, april, and may. Has anyone tried it lately? thanks

"You alone can make my song take flight, it's over now, the Music of the Night!!!!!"

mizzie Profile Photo
mizzie
#3re: Rent Lottery?
Posted: 7/28/05 at 7:12pm

I tried it about two weeks ago and won. I think about 50-60 people were there. It was a matinee.

mizzie

Born2cthelightsofbway
#4re: Rent Lottery?
Posted: 7/28/05 at 8:08pm

thats great, thanks!

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#5re: Rent Lottery?
Posted: 7/28/05 at 8:45pm

I went for the matinee yesterday and won. There were about 20-30 people there.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

SeeIreallycouldn'tSING!! Profile Photo
SeeIreallycouldn'tSING!!
#6re: Rent Lottery?
Posted: 7/29/05 at 3:41pm

i did it last night there were ALOT of people. i won we were FRONT ROW CENTER... Amazing.

Luckydave14
#7re: Rent Lottery?
Posted: 7/29/05 at 7:39pm

how many seats do they give away?

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#8re: Rent Lottery?
Posted: 7/29/05 at 8:47pm

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Videos