News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JohnnyTlover216

Member Name: JohnnyTlover216
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: LSOH - anthony rapp
 Sep 3 2004, 03:17:34 PM
thanks
re: Most popular song?
 Sep 3 2004, 03:17:07 PM
It's a hard knock life
re: Who will replace the original Avenue Q. stars?
 Sep 3 2004, 03:11:14 PM
Has anyone ever seen Jen go on for Steph? I saw her in another show "empty handed" (w/ johnny, jen, and steph) and heard Jen sing for the first time- she's great and I would deffinetely like to see her as Kate Monster!
re: Audition Song Help!
 Sep 3 2004, 03:05:51 PM
Well, when you're auditioning for "RENT" they don't let you sing any theatre songs because it's an "upbeat show", not so much a classical theatre type show- you know?
LSOH - anthony rapp
 Sep 3 2004, 02:56:10 PM
Does anyone know a website about the Little shop tour- and where it is schedualed to go because I REALLY love anthony rapp and want to know when it is coming close to NJ? Thanks
 Sep 3 2004, 02:50:59 PM
I saw Ann Sanders as the understudy for Jen Barnhart (as Mrs. T. and bad idea bear, boxes, and helper of trekkie and kate monster and rod and otheres haha.) She was very adorable and sweet, I'd imagine her to be a great christmas eve!

re: Newsies on Broadway
 Sep 3 2004, 02:25:19 PM
Newsies was playing in a theatre years ago on like off-off-broadway, and- I guess it never made it to broadway, but I think they were trying to get it to that point. I think it would make an incredable broadway show, and like some have you been saying, whats so bad about having kids on broadway? Plus you could have young adults acting like 17 year olds.
re: rudest people at stage door
 Sep 3 2004, 03:19:54 AM
I am also surprised at the Hunter Foster experiences- and the Rick Lyon ones- but yea, like all of you have been saying, everyone has their off days. When my friend and I went to "rent", we wanted to get Frenchi Davis to sign our playbills, I had to run after her and ask her- and she said "uhg, Fine" (with an attitude) "but don't bring a whole croud"... I know it's not as bad as some of the ones I've read- but it was the worst that I delt with. I guess it just annoyed me that she had just got
re: Avenue Q experience
 Sep 3 2004, 02:45:22 AM
What can I say- I am obsessed!!! lol
re: Favorite Overtures
 Sep 3 2004, 02:37:38 AM
Guys and Dolls,
Wicked!

re: obsessed?
 Sep 3 2004, 02:37:00 AM
Two years ago I started to like 'RENT' - and once I knew some of the words, I became obsessed. I never stopped listening to it for about like 7 months (it was the only thing i listened to)... it started getting on peoples nerves so I tried giving it up for lent- ... it worked for about 2 days.
re: nicest person @ stage door....
 Sep 3 2004, 02:31:25 AM
Thanks ! Oh ok, that's good that Adam's really nice when he does come out- I just heard from my friend's sister that he was rude and didn't sign her playbill after she had seen him in a show. Maybe he was just having a bad day- it happens to everyone.
 Sep 3 2004, 02:27:32 AM
I think that would be a good idea (about the original cast going to start off the las vegas show and then coming back), I hope that happens because I will be very sad if some of them stay in new york and some of them go to LV and do the show!

re: Avenue Q experience
 Sep 3 2004, 02:20:27 AM
"I not only want to make love to this show, but to the star, LOL. JJ"

I agree haha ::cough:: john tartaglia ::cough::

re: Help with choosing a song!
 Sep 3 2004, 02:17:12 AM
"I'll Know" is a great song- could you possibly have a guy sing it with you- because I think it might be a little hard to perform it on stage by yourself. If you can't get a guy to sing it with you, maybe you could sing "If I were a Bell" (also from Guys and Dolls) because it's really fun and easy to perform- you just act drunk! .
re: nicest person @ stage door....
 Sep 3 2004, 02:08:49 AM
I agree with a lot of people- the whole avenue Q. cast is really nice, although, I know most of them because my dad works on Sesame Street, and a lot of them used to be on it- but I think they're extremely nice to everyone not just people they know.

I heard Adam Pascal is pretty mean at the stage door- is that true?

Who will replace the original Avenue Q. stars?
 Sep 3 2004, 02:02:22 AM
Hey- who do you think will replace the original cast of avenue Q. (besides the understudies)?
re: Ms. Duff on Broadway
 Sep 3 2004, 02:00:44 AM
Oh my god- I never thought about Hillary Duff on broadway... AHHH!!! ::dies::
re: Your favorite musical
 Sep 3 2004, 01:53:51 AM
Ahh I have so many favorites... i'll try to do it in order:
Rent,
Wicked,
> those two are tied
Avenue Q.,
Hairspray,
Little Shop of Horrors,
Aida,
Beauty and the Beast,
Lion King,
Thoroghly Modern Millie,
umm there's many many more, but I'm too tired to think of them now (its almost 2 am haha)

The only musical I didn't like THAT much was Annie Get Your Gun- I didn't dislike it but, I don't perticually love it.

re: Anthony Rapp leaving LSOH
 Sep 3 2004, 01:33:57 AM
Yea- it could be a good idea to cast someone who hasn't been in Rent or on broadway as a role in "rent" (the movie), but I just pray it's not some awful pop star like Justin Timberlake (exuce me for my spelling)- and no offence to anyone who loves him, I'm sorry- I just am not fond of him haha.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You