News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for KConradG

Member Name: KConradG
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Santino Fontana and Judy Kuhn in I can get it for you wholesale  Oct 19 2023, 03:57:30 PM

yyys said: "Didnt know there's rush for this?? Or is it the under 30 discount ?

There's a rush that opens 1 hour before curtain. 1 ticket per person. And there is a 35 and under discount, but I didn't see any green star seats when looking at dates I could see it in early December. So now I'm debating buying now vs rushing.

MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG Reviews  Oct 16 2023, 05:24:49 PM

MemorableUserName said: "A few days ago the front row seats on Halloween were a comparatively low $287--or maybe even $252--(less than any other day within a month of that date) for some reason. I thought maybe if I went to the box office I could avoid the fees and get one for an even lower price. Needed to wait until pay day tomorrow...and naturally they're up to $399 now (with a single $327). Sigh. Oh well. Snooze, lose, and all that."

I just got a pair of fron

Why is Los Angeles  Jan 23 2023, 01:27:35 PM

SouthernCakes said: "The Dolby parking sucks. Imagine an entire theater all waiting in various lines to pay for their parking. A mess."

You can buy a parking voucher at the box office after the show.

CSC’s ASSASSINS Revival - Previews  Nov 3 2021, 09:38:46 PM
I noticed two differences between last night and tonight. The first was the cast entered from backstage instead of from the house. The other was during Another National Anthem. Last night they moved in a carousel-like fashion with whoever was speaking being in front, and tonight they all stayed in place.
CSC’s ASSASSINS Revival - Previews  Nov 3 2021, 01:14:52 PM

The Balladeer (Slater) is Oswald. Standouts to me were Taylor and Swenson.

World Premiere of The Present at Geffen Playhouse (Stayhouse)  Apr 28 2020, 11:22:40 PM

I'm bummed I didn't see the email sooner. Here's to hoping for an extension.

Dave Malloy's Instagram is no longer private  Apr 24 2020, 04:04:50 PM

And my pending follow request of over 3 years is finally accepted. https://www.instagram.com/davemalloy/?hl=en

Terrence McNally has died from coronavirus  Mar 24 2020, 03:27:39 PM

2019 Tony Awards: Lifetime Achievement - Terrence McNally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE8YRnGauYw

Game: Retitled Quarantined Show Titles  Mar 17 2020, 07:10:19 AM

Other songs from Natasha, Pierre, & the Great Virus of 2019:

Wuhan
Natasha Slightly Ill
Vaccinations
Natasha Lost a Fortune in the Stock Market
No One Else in My House
Find a TP Roll

Game: Retitled Quarantined Show Titles  Mar 17 2020, 06:57:37 AM

Banned Land

Donny Trumpvitski
Loud Sniff
Nothing Happens
Abandon New York City
Well, Come Home
This Is Life?

Idina Menzel - Skintight at Geffen  Sep 14 2019, 04:10:26 AM

It's selling well enough to be extended for a week. And let's not forget the Gil Cates is 2.5x the capacity of the other.

Rate my April Trip  Apr 20 2019, 08:50:13 PM

Miles2Go2 said: "Kinky! And very diverse tastes! I do hear polyamorous relationships really are the best. Hope you “do” Aladdin on the flying carpet assumingit fits three."

Hilarious! I thought I'd share my April trip as well:

4/24 - Hadestown & The Ferryman

4/25 - Network

4/26 - My Fair Lady (I swapped out Tootsie because I found a $35 ticket on LincTix)

4/27 - The Cher Show & Beetlejuice

4/28 - To Kill a Mo

Theater in LA  Mar 27 2019, 03:29:41 AM

I don't believe it's been posted in this thread before, but this spreadsheet makes a wonderful guide to shows playing in LA. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g_sWnFnSX9C9f_kCYddIZQ8Px5VL-znNwt0KMENvVFE/edit#gid=924163421

The next upcoming shows for me are Sunday in the Park at USC, Charlie & the Chocolate Factory at the Pantages, and Catch Me If You Can at the Carpenter Center in Long Beach.

2019-2020 Touring Season  Mar 1 2019, 07:20:58 PM

I'm excited for The New One and Once on This Island. Latin History is on Netflix already so...

2019-2020 Touring Season  Jan 29 2019, 06:07:00 AM

RemlapLBC said: "I also have to learn new parking tricks/spots for the Dolby."

I've only been to the Dolby once but the parking structure is pretty big, and it takes you directly to the main entrance. 17 bucks is a bit more than the $10 for parking at the Montalban structure though.

THE HUMANS: really?  Jun 23 2018, 03:47:08 AM

MarkBearSF said: "

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content
Like before, I believe that the sounds were just that (mostly). This time, taking the cue from the title, and the SciFi series mentioned about the humans being the horror story for the aliens, as well as the contained box-like apartment set, I believe the author was shading the story wit
Hamilton LA  Apr 18 2017, 03:41:11 AM

My season tickets are for August 24th. I got 4 additional tickets for October 14th which is a few days after my 30th birthday. I'll try to get a few more tickets for 10/14 through the Amex presale on Wednesday for some friends to join the bday festivities.

Help Choosing Final Two Shows  Mar 15 2017, 04:48:30 AM

LesWickedly said: "I'm going to NYC at the end of March and am seeing 7 shows. I already have tickets for Dear Evan Hansen, Hamilton, Sunday in the Park, Dolly, and Great Comet.

I have Wednesday and Saturday matinees left to fill.
"

I found this thread by googling Anastasia or Groundhog Day. I too am going at the end of March and seeing the same shows minus Dolly. I have tickets for Groundhog Day for Sat night 4/1, but I'm thinking Anastasia would b

Hamilton Broadway New Block Chances?  Mar 8 2017, 03:35:22 AM

Phantom4ever said: "Broadway.com came through for me again.  Ticketmaster is sold out of the front mezz (and anything below $650) for Christmas week 2017 but Broadway.com got me the front row of the front mezz for $425."

Interesting. First row of front mezz on Ticketmaster is $285.

Upon further review, it looks like there are still many seats available from broadway.com. They're just about 60% more than Ticketmaster's prices.

2017-2018 Touring Season  Feb 14 2017, 07:24:26 AM

Segerstrom finished off their list. No dates yet.

Motown
Kinky Boots
School of Rock
The Color Purple
Hamilton
On Your Feet
Love Never Dies
Something Rotten

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You