News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for geri loves wicked

Member Name: geri loves wicked
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: share your WICKED experience
 Dec 5 2004, 11:19:01 AM
wow. AsLongAsYou'reMine, I already instructed you to run away. But now I advise you to run far, far, away.
And because of you, I am changing my username. I don't want to sound like you people.
Now no one will know who I am..mwaha.

re: WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?
 Dec 5 2004, 10:48:22 AM
It's January 9th, not January 11th, for the people who got that confused. Who would have their last show on a tuesday?
Man,,,
 Dec 5 2004, 10:44:22 AM
No wonder Wicked fans are hated here...
AsLongAsYou'reMine- This board is for discussion, not to let everyone know that you are obsessed with something. Also, which ever one came first, after posting Wicked Fans, why would you go on to make Idina Menzel Fan's? You might want to run away now. But then again it looks like you already have...

To everyone else---I apologize for this person. Please don't assume that everyone who loves Wicked is immature and stupid, and please don't use y

re: Broadway's obsession with Belting.
 Dec 5 2004, 10:36:46 AM
I adore Kerry Butler.
Personally though, i do like belting. Because it just seems so much harder, and i admit whenever i hear anyone since Defying Gravity I flinch right before that "DeFYing Gravity" high note...im always expecting someone to crack. And then when they dont, im really impressed.

re: Favorite Forbidden Broadway Spoofs
 Dec 4 2004, 08:41:38 PM
I love the Blood Brothers segment. LOVE IT! I especially love how they make fun of the repetitive Marilyn Monroe analogies...those are just asking for it.
I also like the Lion King segment, Beauty and the Beast, and the Annie one. Oh, and i liked "Ya Gotta be Disgusting"

re: Can actors really cry every night onstage?
 Dec 4 2004, 08:32:49 PM
Ummm...Kristin Chenoweth in Wicked! In "For Good" till the end of the show she like busted her eyes out!
Flow?
 Dec 3 2004, 07:56:17 PM
My friend has an extra ticket to "Flow" tomorrow at a professional theatre (The Stuido Theatre) near me, and my mom volunteered me to go. Does anyone have any idea what it is? Musical, play, good, bad, dancing, whatever...can i get a heads up?
re: This can't be real!
 Dec 2 2004, 05:26:54 PM
no way is it real. idina is (supposedly) really nice.
funny, though.

re: How about Jennifer Hudson as Elphaba?
 Nov 28 2004, 10:51:39 AM
Just because she is a great singer doesnt mean she deserves it. I agree with Dulcinea about the boy band thing. And i agree that the role shouldnt go to someone who everyone knows has a good voice, but to someone who may be undiscovered but is way better than the already famous people. And just because you can sing doesnt automatically mean you can act, and visa versa.
re: Mand Moore as Elphaba
 Nov 28 2004, 10:41:42 AM
NO!
NO!
NO!

re: Seussical
 Nov 27 2004, 09:26:50 PM
wow im glad to hear those positive things. Im doing that show now with a local theatre, and thank god it grows on you. it seems lame so far...but it might be lame anyway because of all the little kids holding us back from actually DANCING. well anyway, that made me feel a little better.
re: Into the woods auditions
 Nov 27 2004, 09:22:44 PM
Yeah, when you actually think about the lyrics you can definitely see it in a sexual way..."and he made me feel excited--well, excited and scared."
re: the Torment of the Patti
 Nov 24 2004, 07:44:07 PM
OMG thats so wrong! If someone tried to do that to me i'd...eww i dont know what i would do!
re: What show are you listening to right Now - 4:30 PM PST 11/23
 Nov 24 2004, 07:28:58 PM
Its 7:28 and im listening to "I'm Not Wearing Underwear Today" from Avenue Q on my brand new iPod!
re: Idina
 Nov 24 2004, 07:27:00 PM
im seeing it on the 8th
re: What Musical Do You Think Has The Best Ending?
 Nov 24 2004, 10:52:25 AM
Wicked...i love how the real ending doesnt come out until the last minute of the show, and you're still recovering from the surprise when you leave. Into the Woods is awesome, too.
re: Wicked: Replacement Speculation
 Nov 23 2004, 05:21:46 PM
Whew. I thought you meant harvey fierstein. you almost gave me a heart attack. jesus.
ACT I FINALE
 Nov 23 2004, 05:15:19 PM
WICKED. it gave me chills!
re: Greatest Play
 Nov 22 2004, 08:16:05 PM
I dont think its the greatest, but The Devil and Daniel Webster is short and sweet. It's pleasantly weird too.
re: Look what i found!
 Nov 22 2004, 08:06:14 PM
whew....when u said "i didnt know they set a date" i thought u meant a date for it to close! Im looking forward to getting the CD.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You