News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

This can't be real!

Riff Profile Photo
Riff
#0This can't be real!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 10:25pm

a friend of mine ran across this and knew that I would be interested. If it's real then this person should be beaten. If it's not real, then it's incredibly funny!!

www.bwaylead.blogspot.com

Boy, boy, crazy boy, Get cool, boy! Got a rocket in your pocket, Keep coolly cool, boy! Don't get hot, 'Cause man, you got Some high times ahead. Take it slow and Daddy-O, You can live it up and die in bed! Boy, boy, crazy boy! Stay loose, boy! Breeze it, buzz it, easy does it. Turn off the juice, boy! Go man, go, But not like a yo-yo schoolboy. Just play it cool, boy, Real cool!

EverythingIsRENT Profile Photo
EverythingIsRENT
#1re: This can't be real!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 10:34pm

LOL!! That must be a joke. It sounds like an Idina fan became bitter after a bad stage-door experience and decided to poke fun at her...thanks for posting it though =)

Sunchips: Best Kept Secret in the chip aisle!!

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#2re: This can't be real!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 10:36pm

Haha. Idina, haha...

Sorry, I didn't mean anything by what I just said, I'm just amused.

Yeah, it's probably fake.

~Steven

musicgal04 Profile Photo
musicgal04
#3re: This can't be real!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 10:36pm

I agree, it can't be real.

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#4re: This can't be real!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 10:40pm

wait who is this person writing it? "I wish the lights were out of my eyes so I could see the audience" WTF!
this is supposed to be Idina?

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

#5re: This can't be real!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 10:45pm

that gave me a good laugh! :)

...and it's definitely not real!

observer Profile Photo
observer
#6re: This can't be real!
Posted: 12/1/04 at 1:18am

This is so funny. I can see how it could be mistaken for real, but you just can't make this kind of stuff up... wait, um....
Anyway, it appears to be continuing, and for the record (before I get accused of promotion), I have nothing to do with it (though wish I did).

paulie23 Profile Photo
paulie23
#7re: This can't be real!
Posted: 12/1/04 at 1:39am

this is hilarious!

CJR
#8re: This can't be real!
Posted: 12/1/04 at 2:30am

That's hysterical... but so obviously phony.

Thanks for the link though! re: This can't be real!

"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

broadway_star_tomorrow Profile Photo
broadway_star_tomorrow
#9re: This can't be real!
Posted: 12/1/04 at 2:44am

it's a good laugh.

how SAD would it be if it turned out to be real?

AKA Idina Pashmina

Type_A_Tiff: There's nothing hard about her. Broadway_star_tomorrow: Yeah. Her arteries.

Riff Profile Photo
Riff
#10re: This can't be real!
Posted: 12/1/04 at 10:53am

how could it be Idina? the dates are all wrong.

Boy, boy, crazy boy, Get cool, boy! Got a rocket in your pocket, Keep coolly cool, boy! Don't get hot, 'Cause man, you got Some high times ahead. Take it slow and Daddy-O, You can live it up and die in bed! Boy, boy, crazy boy! Stay loose, boy! Breeze it, buzz it, easy does it. Turn off the juice, boy! Go man, go, But not like a yo-yo schoolboy. Just play it cool, boy, Real cool!

Riff Profile Photo
Riff
#11re: This can't be real!
Posted: 12/2/04 at 3:47pm

i am obssessed with this blog.

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#12re: This can't be real!
Posted: 12/2/04 at 3:49pm

Oh I've worked with people like this. I wouldn't doubt it at all. Not that it's Idina, but that it's real.

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson

geri loves wicked
#13re: This can't be real!
Posted: 12/2/04 at 5:26pm

no way is it real. idina is (supposedly) really nice.
funny, though.

Everybody's got the right to their dreams...

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#14re: This can't be real!
Posted: 12/2/04 at 5:40pm

Alright, you bitches get out of my blog! This is SUPPOSED to be private!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Yankeefan007
#15re: This can't be real!
Posted: 12/2/04 at 5:42pm

thats great!

broadwaybondchik Profile Photo
broadwaybondchik
#16re: This can't be real!
Posted: 12/2/04 at 5:57pm

WTF!?!?!

So anyway, Im sure it wouldnt be Idina, but it wouldnt be anyway because she has her own homepage and she would just write it there. If this is real, WHOA, can we say issues?

Me tarzan nah nah nah nah....

broadwaybondchik
#17re: This can't be real!
Posted: 12/2/04 at 6:13pm

I just keep reading and i swear it gets worse, I truly hope this isnt true, if so.......please, get over yourself

broadwaybondchik
#18re: This can't be real!
Posted: 12/2/04 at 6:17pm

OMG! I figured it out! It IS fake because when i posted a comment it said i posted it 3:15pm and my time i posted it at 6:15 Im in New York so clearly this person is on the West coast.re: This can't be real!

ElphieZ
#19re: This can't be real!
Posted: 12/2/04 at 6:40pm

I don't know if I missed something, but how did Idina get connected to this? I don't see her mentioned on this blog except for the green shaded room. I must have missed something key? Can someone point it out to me? Thanks!

Loge Profile Photo
Loge
#20re: This can't be real!
Posted: 12/2/04 at 6:49pm

I know...the dates don't work out. In first post (november) she talks about getting the role. It is weird that people would associate it with WICKED! I think it's a hoot.

"What the hell happened to you? You look like a Make-A-Wish Kid. You know, I just knew you were gonna bring shame on this new family of ours, and it just figures you had to go make yourself over into some heroin-shootin skate board chic on the only day E! could interview you!" - Cherry Cherry, on her daughter Mary Cherry

My Fair Lady Profile Photo
My Fair Lady
#21re: This can't be real!
Posted: 12/2/04 at 6:54pm

6 more posts until I become a legend!

broadwaybondchik
#22re: This can't be real!
Posted: 12/2/04 at 7:05pm

Yeah, i dont why that was associated either.
Congrats on becoming a legend. Reply to this than only 5 morere: This can't be real!

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#23re: This can't be real!
Posted: 12/2/04 at 7:20pm

Yeah that was fake.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

broadwaybondchik
#24re: This can't be real!
Posted: 12/2/04 at 7:26pm

Someone sure is spending alot of time an energy on it though, seems pretty foolish to me.

Videos