News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CPat6783

Member Name: CPat6783
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Caroline Bowman
 Aug 6 2015, 05:51:02 PM

She seems to miss at least once a week, and its usually on a 2 show day. I saw her back when she first started and saw her last week, and WOW she has evolved so much.  I hope your friend gets to see her. She is a real treat! If she is out though Emily or Desi won't disappoint either.

Jackie Burns & Chandra Lee Schwartz extension?
 Sep 14 2012, 04:47:07 PM
" Jackie's attendence despite everyone saying its amazing, she is off like once every two weeks. Chandra, I would say oh cool, but Jackie...I think a new Elphaba is needed."
I don't know where you get your info from, but Donna posts everytime she goes on. jackie has stellar attendance, if she finsihed this week it will be 5 weeks in a row without missing. She usually misses every 3 1/2 to 4 weeks. She has missed 2 weeks for a vacation as well as all the time off for her wedding. She is no

Caissie Levy coming back to Wicked?
 Jul 31 2012, 03:56:26 PM
I have heard from Cassie as well at stage door, she has been asked to come back, and that she would love to, it's just a matter of timing. I think with Ghost she has proven she can handle vocally challenging roles. I'm sure along with her surgery she continued taking vocal training. I believe she didn't even miss her first show for Ghost until late May or early June.

Even if she did have vocal issues, that doesn't seem to stop the producers from casting certain Elphabas, like Teal W

Ghost matinee and stage door?
 May 13 2012, 08:35:33 PM
Hana, asides from D'avine the 3 other leads have not missed a single show since the previews started, so chances are you will see them even if the show is a matinee.
Wicked this afternoon----Katie and Teal out
 Feb 26 2011, 11:26:20 PM
I personally haven't seen Jenny, but judging from audios I think she sounds great. I have seen Teal twice and I loved her performance both times on Broadway. Everyone has a different opinion and I respect that. I am also a big fan of Mandy. I love different things about each of them, but the reason for the post is not a Mandy and Teal comparison, but for some reason I feel like people are going to come back with a Mandy comment hence why I think I am going to discuss her.

As for att

Teal Wicks Broadway reviews?
 Feb 12 2011, 04:48:13 PM
AGreer what did you think of Teal's performance?
 Feb 10 2011, 02:40:34 PM
After seeing her Tuesday night, I really was surprised to see that she was taking the second octave in DG and doing the Eden Espinosa ending. During her San Fran run it seemed like she played everything safe(at least from the audios) Not that I'm complaining she sounded awesome when I saw her, but I thought with her past vocal issues she would be playing it safe all around. Either way I'm sure she knows her limits and hope she continues to have great attendance.
 Feb 9 2011, 05:41:47 PM
Has anyone else caught Teal on broadway yet? I saw her last night and thought she was excellent. I didn't find her acting boring at all, now while she doesn't have the power of Mandy her voice is still pretty damn good. She did the higher octave on the second bring me down in DG , and did a different ending to DG. She did nothing special with No Good Deed, you can tell she is playing it safe,k but she is still amazingly powerful at least in my opinion. I am hoping she has a great run and cont
Anyone catch Lindsay Northen as Glinda these past three days?
 Dec 21 2010, 05:31:36 PM
Did anyone get a chance to see Lindsay Northen perform as Glinda these past three days? Opinions? I saw her back in May 2008 and thought she was awesome. IMO I think her voice is similar to Kristen C's. I really wanted to make a trip up to see her again, but work conflicts prevented that. Hopefully she will get to go on again soon. Does anyone know why KRC has been missing alot, has it gotten any worse or better?
Wicked 6/1/10 Stephanie Torns as Elphaba
 Jun 2 2010, 12:08:09 AM
I went tonight hoping to see Jenny, but was pretty shocked when I saw the understudy board. I thought Jenny was going to be on the next two weeks. I really enjoyed Stephanie though. I think her peformance was pretty good considering it was her first on broadway and considering that she is an understudy who barely gets to go on. She did indeed mess up a line on NGD, but she covered it well and I don't think anyone who had not seen the play would notice. There were alot of people at stage door
Anyone catch Mandy Gonzalez in 'Wicked' tonight?
 Mar 25 2010, 07:40:45 AM
I just saw Mandy last night 3/24 and let me tell you, everyone is in for a treat. This will be a report strictly based on her and none of the other cast members. It was my 12th time seeing it, and I now have my number one Elphaba. Like a few have said, she starts off in a kind of geeky way, but by Defying Gravity, she is nothing but angry imo. In act two she takes on a vulnerable and angry side. Her acting did not bore me at all, unlike Dee. Not trying to bad mouth Dee, I enjoy her vocals, bu
re: Julie Reiber coming back to Wicked for a short time
 Nov 5 2009, 12:01:36 AM
Still don't get why she never got lead, but I don't ever expect it, but they must see something in her, if they are having her come back.
Julie Reiber coming back to Wicked for a short time
 Nov 4 2009, 11:13:03 PM
This has been mentioned in a thread about Jennifer Dinoia, but figured there should be one specifically about her. Julie Reiber will be going back to her standby role as Elphaba on broadway for about six weeks. This has been posted on her facebook, and I'm sure she will post when she goes on as she usually did during her former run. Very exciting news!
re: Nicole Parker reviews here
 May 8 2009, 03:23:49 PM
Nicole leaves July 17 ande I definitely plan to be there for it. I saw her for the second time at the matinee last Wed and again loved every second of her. I still miss Julie R a ton, but I am very happy with the current cast. I love how nicole portrays Elphaba, and I have never seen any of the actresses get as emotional as she does at the part where she returns to see the Wizard and tells him how much she believed in him. Anyone know when Alli M leaves?
re: Nicole Parker reviews here
 Apr 5 2009, 09:21:59 PM
Well I saw Wicked for the 7th time today and went in with an open mind after hearing so many different opinions of Nicole. Previously I have seen Kerry Ellis twice, Lisa Brecia, Julie Reiber twice, and Marcie Dodd.

I will say that I thought she was fantastic. No she doesn't have the power like a SJB, but I think has a really pretty voice. Her voice to me was very similar to Lisa Brescia's but I enjoyed Nicole more. She was so sweet at stage door too. I talked to her about her great

re: Allie Mauzey and Marcie Dodd
 Dec 10 2008, 07:46:02 PM
I saw Wicked for the 6th time on 12/2 with Dodd and Mauzey and I must say I agree with most in that Mauzeys performance was semi-lacking acting wise. So many of the typical lines that make people laugh were just completely dull and had very little to almost no audience reaction. Her popular was probably her strongest part of the show acting wise though. I give her credit though for her voice. I really enjoyed it her singing alot. I wish Julie Reiber and Lindsay Northen would get moved up, t
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You