News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwayhoofer

broadwayhoofer Profile Photo
Member Name: broadwayhoofer
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: US Nat'l Tour of IN THE HEIGHTS gets its Daniela!
 Sep 4 2009, 03:28:35 AM
I feel like Santiago would be playing Carla, while Toro is Daniela.

Kyle Beltran is Usnavi.

re: Alice Ripley's replacement in N2N?
 Aug 26 2009, 11:59:25 PM
Lauren Kennedy and Delaney Moro as Diana and Natalie.
re: Official FRINGENYC Thread!
 Aug 26 2009, 11:45:14 PM
Saw Vote and it was God Awful. Morgan Karr is the only redeeming factor to the show. What overhyped bull sh*t. Shows what good PR can really do for a show.
re: Ragtime Cast Announcement??
 Aug 26 2009, 01:46:20 PM
Chris Kale Jones is Houdini. Savannah Wise is Evelyn.
re: Kerry Butler - Rock Of Ages
 Aug 26 2009, 01:44:34 PM
Kerry, Ashley Spencer, or Laura Bell?
re: Dear Non-Equity Diary...
 Aug 18 2009, 10:41:32 AM
What was more shocking is that you'd expect that these rude ones were teenagers (granted the show we were auditioning for) but nope, I could clearly tell most of us were college students, and most a few years older than me. The monitor was not rude at all, but he clearly saw that we were lined up in order before making us sign in to the official list. He saw people "cheating" to the front. I mean, I guess that's that. They're not required to say something, but come on, how hard is your job that
Dear Non-Equity Diary...
 Aug 18 2009, 08:08:11 AM
So is it a new Equity rule that monitors will no longer honor the Unofficial non-eq signup sheet? I was at the Spring Awakening EPA yesterday. Thankfully, they saw non-eq's due to the fact it was a 10-6pm audition, also, I didn't really see a big equity turn out. Anyway, I was literally shocked by the lack of integrity that some auditionees had. A few friends and I waited at Ripley Griere since 6am and were a few of the first people sign in on the non-eq sheet. By 9:30ish the studio actually ope
re: Is there any OFFICIAL word on why Cody Green left West Side Story Yet?
 Aug 18 2009, 07:12:22 AM
He was fired as warning to the rest of the cast. Also, he sucked.
re: Nick Adams Victim of Gay Discrimination ?
 Aug 2 2009, 03:36:28 AM
What a lying, little shill. I have been to Turtle Bay with my very colorful "queens" plenty of times and have never been turned away.

The comments on his blog are pretty great:
A poster, Adam, responds...
"In one of your posts you said you were NOT attacking the Turtle Bay establishment. Even if you were discriminated against, you are still attacking the establishment by asking fellow community members not to give their business to Turtle Bay. Also, is it that hard to accept tha

re: Jane Krakowski and Christian Borle in Mrs. Sharp reading
 Jul 25 2009, 04:21:56 AM
Saw the RSO show and thought it was damn brilliant. Jane Krakowski was there and looking hotter than ever.
American Idiot
 Jul 22 2009, 12:43:56 PM

American Idiot
 Jul 21 2009, 05:50:33 AM
Alysha Umphress and Chase Peacock are cast.
re: Bad YouTube Uploads of Showtunes
 Jul 19 2009, 09:58:24 PM
Always been an avid subscriber to MissBroadwayDork's channel. I think her voice is gorgeous. Always finding awesome covers of songs from her. She's a great actress.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MissBroadwayDork

Then I found this girl though her channel and her newest video. Some people suggested it already, but I think she would be a fabulous replacement Crissy in Hair or in the tour. She's also got some great other videos of her singing with Seth Ruditsky on her channel, looking forward to more! I just adore her voice in Frank Mills.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVkBzaCzljs

Here's an AMAHZING "Beethoven Day" by a young boy. Listen to the control in his voice... ridonkulous!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Qrkc_X1YE&feature=channel_page

My favorite cover of "Home"... Those riffs at the end are unreal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LwocqYj3f0

My all time favorite blactor killing it in every way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzZoDakOHOg

re: Cheaters at Hair Lotto
 Jul 11 2009, 04:17:11 PM
You're wrong. Occasionally, it is. Not trying to brag about the fact that I cheated my way into seeing a show, but hell, why lie?
 Jul 8 2009, 08:29:55 PM
WSS lotto (sometimes) is rigged. I tell you this because it worked in my favor when I had a cast member friend give me a helping hand.
 Jul 8 2009, 08:22:22 PM
How did they not get caught enter twice?
re: Future Roles for Susan Blackwell
 Jul 8 2009, 08:21:02 PM
Frau Blücher in Young Frankenstein. Would be great if she played it in the tour. Apparently, Roger Bart is reprising his role of Dr. Frankenstein. And here I thought, he vowed never do another Mel Brookes show again. I guess everyone needs money.
re: Anyody Seen Any Good OFF-Broadway Shows Lately?
 Jul 4 2009, 12:38:51 AM
Go see Toxic for the performances! I've never seen another 5 person cast pack such a punch. Nancy is just the funniest woman in NYC and the 2 guys who play EVERY imaginable role in the show = perfection.
re: Anyody Seen Any Good OFF-Broadway Shows Lately?
 Jul 3 2009, 09:06:59 PM
The Toxic Avenger!
re: RAGTIME to Begin Previews October 23rd at The Neil Simon
 Jul 3 2009, 04:27:20 AM
Christopher Kale Jones is Houdini.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You